SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:17 am

We don't have any confirmation that there was a FD. First, we need to find out if there was or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:32 am

agentcurls wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Can someone explain wiggy?

giggling crazy, irrational, too much emotion, anxious, etc.:tissuebox

Getting wiggy is good because it shows that you care about the other person enough that it hurts.

When Bres is sitting on the bench and he's saying that he loves something about her, it almost sounds like he's about to insert a "but". I wonder if the reason why they showed Brook's brother say the whole "if you were apart, would you do everything possible to get her back" is setting Brook's up for leaving because in his explanation he makes it sound as if he's not at that point with Des. Des might take it as Brooks wanting to leave and since she's not desperate and not going to settle, she's never seemed as the pushy type, she's like: fine, do what you want and just go. Hence, the reason he says the conversation didn't go the way he thought it would. I don't think Brooks asks to leave and we know Des doesn't want him to, but I have a feeling that she allows it because she wants to prove that if he wants her, he has to fight for her. And also, she'd want to prove that she can soldier on without him, as much as it hurts.

At this point its the only logical conlusion i can think hmmm 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:38 am

We will drive ourselves crazy trying to get why. We need facts.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:39 am

What if... they have the conversation on the bench and she just can't handle the back and forth with Brooks and instead of working through the problem she says "Well then just go" it stuns him, conversation didn't go like he thought. Worst day of his life.. Des crying didn't mean what she said... knock on the door, could be CH, DES, Brother.....
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am

atem wrote:We will drive ourselves crazy trying to get why.  We need facts.

too late!giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 am

asim wrote:What if... they have the conversation on the bench and she just can't handle the back and forth with Brooks and instead of working through the problem she says "Well then just go"  it stuns him, conversation didn't go like he thought.  Worst day of his life.. Des crying didn't mean what she said... knock on the door, could be CH, DES, Brother.....

At this point, this is what makes most sense. Sucks that there are zero spoilers about their conversation!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am

asim wrote:What if... they have the conversation on the bench and she just can't handle the back and forth with Brooks and instead of working through the problem she says "Well then just go"  it stuns him, conversation didn't go like he thought.  Worst day of his life.. Des crying didn't mean what she said... knock on the door, could be CH, DES, Brother.....

I like that.

What all this does show is how much they care for each other, for sure. Otherwise, it just would not be so emotional between them. They love each other, and obviously, if he proposes to her, he figures that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 am

canyonvue wrote:

I like that.

What all this does show is how much they care for each other, for sure. Otherwise, it just would not be so emotional between them. They love each other, and obviously, if he proposes to her, he figures that out.

They've played up the drama so much with Brooks that ITA. Even with a fallout she could let a time out clear her head . It is about if she can live without Brooks too. Like what Brooks' brother said. She's going to try but won't succeed. At this point, she doesn't only want Brooks, she may need him. In her life that is.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 am

Yes, something to this effect. I think it's going to be pretty temporary. Of course we don't have all the facts lined up in a nice neat little row. And this is pretty naive of me to say, but all I need to know is that Brooks is in Antigua. He will not leave that island without her!
:rosiecolored 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:29 am

agentcurls, I totally agree
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:52 am

Don't we see Des and Brooks on the beach in Antigua ? I agree he will not leave the island without her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 am

Rolly wrote:Don't we see Des and Brooks on the beach in Antigua ? I agree he will not leave the island without her.

The pier is where the beach is.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka