SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:06 pm

atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:
atem wrote:Fine, all their sources were fooled just so they could get at RS.
rofl rofl you're so funny

What's so funny?  Brooks doesn't have a FD and nothing indicates he comes back in any caps.

He comes back in our hearts. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:07 pm

atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:

What's so funny?  Brooks doesn't have a FD and nothing indicates he comes back in any caps.
What you said was funny giggling 

How do you explain Des going from it's Brooks and Brooks only to Drew or Chris is the one in that short time if you think Brooks is not the one ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:08 pm

agentcurls wrote:

So you think all of those sources were just talking pieces for RS??

Of course, not. But, MF is focused more on RS and if that means putting out false info on purpose, he will.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:10 pm

bilolo wrote:
atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:

What you said was funny giggling 

How do you explain Des going from it's Brooks and Brooks only to Drew or Chris is the one in that short time if you think Brooks is not the one ?

How did she go from a Sean type to a Brooks type? I have no idea. no idea  She will just say, 'it's not meant to be' and claim that you can love more than one person, as she told Mario Lopez.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:14 pm

DMBFan wrote:If it was a regular season, where he leaves and doesn't come back at all, then they could've just kept the format of FD episode, MTA, and then MTP/LCD.  for some reason, they moved the MTA ahead of the FD this year.  

Because, that's the 'out of left field' thing that happens. Everyone thought it would be Brooks and he took himself out. The End.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 pm

atem wrote:
DMBFan wrote:If it was a regular season, where he leaves and doesn't come back at all, then they could've just kept the format of FD episode, MTA, and then MTP/LCD.  for some reason, they moved the MTA ahead of the FD this year.  

Because, that's the 'out of left field' thing that happens.  Everyone thought it would be Brooks and he took himself out.  The End.

Well, then, somewhere there's a very single Brooks. plotting 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 pm

atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

So you think all of those sources were just talking pieces for RS??

Of course, not.  But, MF is focused more on RS and if that means putting out false info on purpose, he will.

My speculation is IF MF were going to put out misinformation--it would go to various sources that people go to for spoilers. That would be RS and now with this site being out there in so many searches and social media site--we are included. This way a great pool of people looking for spoilers would be misinformed.
Years ago when I first started looking for spoilers--that's how I found Twop and Fort.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 pm

That's true. Family members come here for spoilers too. Although, it seemed like this season we didn't get much of any spoilers.

What happened to blondiegirl?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 pm

This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 pm

SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 pm

SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

That's because, he's not in the Final 2. Otherwise, why no caps of him coming back?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:26 pm

atem wrote:

That's because, he's not in the Final 2.  Otherwise, why no caps of him coming back?
you'll get them later atem, be patient laugh out loud
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka