SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 pm

atem wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

That's because, he's not in the Final 2.  Otherwise, why no caps of him coming back?

Why would they show him coming back? That would ruin the surprise at the end!

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm not expecting any new clues about Antigua to be handed to us on a silver platter. It hasn't been that way before and it won't be different this time around.

By this point des has admitted to be in love with Brooks. There was no mention of a love for the other two guys in HTD. If she mentioned she was in love with the others wouldn't they show It since its significant and makes for me conflict and drama? She fell for Brooks from the start. She was honest with her feelings and I commend her for it. She is waiting for the end where she will finally tell her F1 (Brooks) she loves him and hopes to get a proposal.

She will carry out her dates with the others because she has to. Just looks t her eyes and then look at Brooks' eyes. Their eyes are the only spoiler I need.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 pm

sfrank wrote:So we have all assumed that its Brooks that goes because we think Drew on horseback is a LCD but now that we have the L&S mag saying that the LCD was actually at Devil's Bridge might we consider that Drew is the one that gets sent home at F3 and comes back. Perhaps Des wants to hear him out...hence the crying on the beach scene?

I'm not a veteran here but I proposed this a few weeks ago. I was shot down, but I have secretly always thought that this is what happens. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:11 pm

atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:
atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:
atem wrote:Fine, all their sources were fooled just so they could get at RS.
rofl rofl you're so funny

What's so funny?  Brooks doesn't have a FD and nothing indicates he comes back in any caps.
What you said was funny giggling 

How do you explain Des going from it's Brooks and Brooks only to Drew or Chris is the one in that short time if you think Brooks is not the one ?

How did she go from a Sean type to a Brooks type? I have no idea. no idea  She will just say, 'it's not meant to be' and claim that you can love more than one person, as she told Mario Lopez.
How did Sean go from an Emily type to a Catherine.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:
atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:
atem wrote:Fine, all their sources were fooled just so they could get at RS.
rofl rofl you're so funny

What's so funny?  Brooks doesn't have a FD and nothing indicates he comes back in any caps.
What you said was funny giggling 

How do you explain Des going from it's Brooks and Brooks only to Drew or Chris is the one in that short time if you think Brooks is not the one ?

How did she go from a Sean type to a Brooks type?  I have no idea.  no idea  She will just say, 'it's not meant to be' and claim that you can love more than one person, as she told Mario Lopez.
How did Sean go from an Emily type to a Catherine.

They all just like to kiss. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:20 pm

What I feel like today.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm convinced more than ever that Brooks is F1 (and if he isn't, that's alright with me). Everything is starting to point to it now DESPITE no SCs (not that I ever thought they were the be-all end-all). But the editing is pointing to it in so many ways. Not only that it's been the Des and Brooks show ALL season, and the Brooks conflict show, but the foreshadowing in Brooks' HTD—what his brother said (and the music they played there); and that convoluted preview, which showed that it was about something between Brooks and Des, then leaves us hanging at the end with him sobbing and her wanting to go home—not over.

I even see how BOTH spoilers on here could be accurate. The first, Brooks and Chris are gone. It will be Drew as F1. But then the final one comes out. Brooks is F1.

Obviously, Brooks comes back and proposes, and she accepts.

Out of left field, it makes no sense in some ways, shocking—their meltdown and everything that happens after; but the end guy is one they've seen she's had a connection with all season. :Smiley: 

End of story. Let's call it a wrap. Of course, I'm sure there are other twists making it messier.

And I do believe she might've been intending on trying with Drew by the end.

Who is the F2 & F3? I don't think it really matters. Maybe no one could really figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 pm

canyonvue wrote:I'm convinced more than ever that Brooks is F1 (and if he isn't, that's alright with me). Everything is starting to point to it now DESPITE no SCs (not that I ever thought they were the be-all end-all). But the editing is pointing to it in so many ways. Not only that it's been the Des and Brooks show ALL season, and the Brooks conflict show, but the foreshadowing in Brooks' HTD—what his brother said (and the music they played there); and that convoluted preview, which showed that it was about something between Brooks and Des, then leaves us hanging at the end with him sobbing and her wanting to go home—not over.

I even see how BOTH spoilers on here could be accurate. The first, Brooks and Chris are gone. It will be Drew as F1. But then the final one comes out. Brooks is F1.

Out of left field, it makes no sense in some ways, shocking—their meltdown and everything that happens after; but the end guy is one they've seen she's had a connection with all season. :Smiley: 

End of story. Let's call it a wrap. Of course, I'm sure there are other twists making it messier.

Who is the F2 & F3? I don't think it really matters. Maybe no one could really figure it out.

Less than an hour ago, you argued in the Final 1 thread that there was no conflict -- call me crazy, but I find that confusing.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Desiree and Brooks both know love comes with the good the bad the ups and downs , and most definitely is not always happy . You have to get through the hard times to get back to the best of times. IMO...there's no freaking way she's going to settle for either Chris or Drew..I say it's impossible for anybody to fall out of love like that , and jump back in love with someone else and ready for an engagement in such a short time. Those buckets of tears they are crying aren't just from some disappointment..They are both devastated. She's in love with Brooks..No matter what happens, he will come back to her because he loves her. This is just a part of their amazing love story that began when Brooks Forester stepped from that limo. Their love story is this season's theme, and as the season comes to a close , I believe we will see those two back on cloud nine with sky rockets blasting above them as he slips that gorgeous ring on it !! firework 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm

agentcurls wrote:
relaxing wrote:Just mentioned this in another thread I thought was Brooks -- I feel so disappointed. I knew this was likely the case but since the desc pretty much confirms no FD, we may have already seen their last date.  If he returns only at the FRC, they still end up together but all we fans get to watch is tears, heartache, drama and then a final reconciliation.  I'm hoping he's back sooner and there will be more, but am prepared for that scenario.  Feels like I'm being cheated of my favourite parts of the show.  Bummed.

I understand. I would love to see these also (and make a video of course!), but maybe Des didn't need a FD or LCD to be sure he's her guy.

I'm holding out hope that we will see a last min combo of FD, MTP, & LCD for Bres.

Just because we don't have screencaps doesn't mean there isn't a fantasy date.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm

LLiza wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I'm convinced more than ever that Brooks is F1 (and if he isn't, that's alright with me). Everything is starting to point to it now DESPITE no SCs (not that I ever thought they were the be-all end-all). But the editing is pointing to it in so many ways. Not only that it's been the Des and Brooks show ALL season, and the Brooks conflict show, but the foreshadowing in Brooks' HTD—what his brother said (and the music they played there); and that convoluted preview, which showed that it was about something between Brooks and Des, then leaves us hanging at the end with him sobbing and her wanting to go home—not over.

Less than an hour ago, you argued in the Final 1 thread that there was no conflict -- call me crazy, but I find that confusing.

It wasn't a conflict between Des and Brooks. It was an internal, emotional process. You guys were saying that they won't have a good relationship because of conflict in the relationship. They've had NO conflict so far. Like Brooks said, whenever they're together everything is great. He was just trying to figure out how he feels about Des. Everybody does that. That's normal and smart. The only chaos comes in Antigua when Brooks probably says something, displays a certain attitude and Des doesn't like it, and they both think it's over...and THEN Brooks figures out that he doesn't want to live without her (hopefully keeping his brother's comment in mind).

Sometimes a person has to lose something to see how they really feel. It's just a fact.

Now, whether or not they last is another story.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 pm

canyonvue wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

As usual. This is getting sooo old.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka