SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 56 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:18 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:couple of thoughts:

we still don't know who comes to brooks door where he answers it with his bedhead

in the shots of des & drew having their tearful, serious conversation on the beach des' face is super red and blotchy even before we see her say anything in that "shocking" preview from a couple weeks ago. to me that tells me she was already upset & crying probably before she and drew even met up. jmo.

I don't even know where to start with this one.  

First off, the episode description for Drew's date says 'romantic coast line' date.  His is described before Chris' helicopter date.

Did you already forget what Drew was saying?  How she was giving him comfort, not him giving her comfort?  

I am thinking that is the when she decides to let Drew go.  But, it's not shown until episode on Aug 5th.  There is no decision made at the F3 RC.  

No one 'leaves', but Brooks didn't have a FD.  

Drew looks pretty upset...and yes she is devastated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 56 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 pm

He looks like what just happened. Shell shocked
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:My theory is that perhaps the day portion of brooks and des FD date does not go well but that knock on the door could be Des and they talk it out. Perhaps there is a night portion? After all we have two caps of her (one in a purple tank with black necklace and one of her in a gray tank) neither of which match that cap of her kissing Drew in a suite if some kind.

Des is crying at the RC but perhaps its because she has to send someone home?!

Bingo! If the meltdown happened early in the date Des could easily rethink and pull herself together and go back to talk to Brooks. For all the love she's professed,  you don't just trash it because you're bummed. Des did put all her eggs in one basket . She already stated on Brooks HTD that she understood Brooks hesitance because she is dating other guys. This meltdown could be related where Brooks doesn't understand how she can go on if her feelings for him are that strong. She can send him away but still gather herself later and get on the same page again. When Brooks answer the door, he looks a bit disheveled . Like he wasn't expecting someone although the cams were right behind him. They are primed for that scene. If the cams are inside, more than likely that person at the door will be coming in like when Arie went to see Em. ITA SFrank about that SC with Des dressed up in that necklace and dressy tank. Sophie already alluded to Des crying because she is sending someone home other than Brooks. At this point it's gettin harder to hurt someone but she said its to get to THE ONE.

I think it is very possible what you guys describe up above. I keep reading posts about how nothing is mentioned about Brooks leaving in episode descriptions and magazine articles and maybe, just maybe it is because he NEVER actually leaves. Everyone is making that assumption based on the previews but I think it could be as simple as at the beginning of the FD Brooks unfortunately and probably unintentionally puts his foot in his mouth trying to be honest in his current state with Des, he words it badly to where she steps back thinking he isn't into her the way she is him, they part ways from the date, Brooks thinks he is now toast "worst day of my life" "nothing I can say to fix it" and Des is conflicted with 2 sure proposals vs uncertainty with the man she is in love with. That breakdown could feasibly occur throughout the morning/day "I just want to go home" and then sometime that evening they meet up and talk and work things out and continue the date. The emotional RC talk with CH could be as simple as having to let go of a sure proposal vs uncertain Brooks. maybe she doesn't eliminate anyone at that RC and it carries into the next day. No screen caps of Brooks dates because it would distract from the "OMG what does he do to her?!" angle they are promoting.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm trying to figure out where she saying her infamous "I just wanna go home"

Because here looks like she says it at :23 second during the F3 RC with Chris:

But in preview from 2 weeks ago at 2:06 it looks like she said during her PI after the Brooks mishap and I was going off of that for the Brooks left theory but now I am not sure...we also have the "only one keeping me here" VO.

Totally clueless over here!

And then don't forget this! Where the heck does this fit in?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mahalo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:39 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I think it is very possible what you guys describe up above. I keep reading posts about how nothing is mentioned about Brooks leaving in episode descriptions and magazine articles and maybe, just maybe it is because he NEVER actually leaves. Everyone is making that assumption based on the previews but I think it could be as simple as at the beginning of the FD Brooks unfortunately and probably unintentionally puts his foot in his mouth trying to be honest in his current state with Des, he words it badly to where she steps back thinking he isn't into her the way she is him, they part ways from the date, Brooks thinks he is now toast "worst day of my life" "nothing I can say to fix it" and Des is conflicted with 2 sure proposals vs uncertainty with the man she is in love with. That breakdown could feasibly occur throughout the morning/day "I just want to go home" and then sometime that evening they meet up and talk and work things out and continue the date. The emotional RC talk with CH could be as simple as having to let go of a sure proposal vs uncertain Brooks. maybe she doesn't eliminate anyone at that RC and it carries into the next day. No screen caps of Brooks dates because it would distract from the "OMG what does he do to her?!" angle they are promoting.

I agree with a lot of this.  I like the theory about the Brooks drama.  Personally I don't buy that Brooks leaves, when the only source is a gossip mag (unless I missed another source!).  I think Brooks and Des "fight" at some point over his lack-of-declarations but recover from it, and most of the remaining waterworks/wanting to go home/angst are a result of Des not wanting to break the hearts of people she genuinely cares for, especially since they are all such nice, stand-up guys at this point.

mahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 pm

SFrank, I' m going to go with what Sophie has said. First with instigation of Brooks leaving. Crafty editing . Crying scene at RC convo with CH. Maybe she's just sad to be letting someone go not named Brooks. It hurt to do it because of Drew's possible reaction. Still thinking Brooks said something that upset Des but not impossible to mend the same day.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Drew's date is described first in the episode for the Fantasy Dates. It is a two part finale. That just tells me that it spills into the next episode where she decides to let Drew go.

For her to continue on a date with Brooks and be like that at the F3 RC...how is that a two parter?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 pm

sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:They show where the FRC takes place in this 30 ad for the MTA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks. Did you see the SC with Des crying and wearing the same outfit she was with Drew. Looks like a PI and looks like a goodbye. Jmo

Yup, here! That does not look good.

I couldn't view it..could you make a screen cap of her and Drew? Thanks..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 pm

sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Thanks. Did you see the SC with Des crying and wearing the same outfit she was with Drew. Looks like a PI and looks like a goodbye. Jmo

But didn't they kiss on the bed at night? So either they made up after the talk, or that talk happened on Drew's LCD ?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 pm

sdmom wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

But didn't they kiss on the bed at night? So either they made up after the talk, or that talk happened  on Drew's LCD ?

Could also be before RC that day.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 pm

^^^ You mean that talk happened before RC? So Des too Drew to Shirley Heights to have the conversation, let him go /he took himself out, and then Des returned to St. Anne, changed her outfit /make up /hair for RC?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

sdmom wrote:^^^ You mean that talk happened before RC? So Des too Drew to Shirley Heights to have the conversation, let him go /he took himself out, and then Des returned to St. Anne, changed her outfit /make up /hair for RC?

Ok so my head is spinning a little . Either way it looks like a goodbye .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka