SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 57 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

sdmom wrote:^^^ You mean that talk happened before RC? So Des too Drew to Shirley Heights to have the conversation, let him go /he took himself out, and then Des returned to St. Anne, changed her outfit /make up /hair for RC?

No. I said that there isn't a decision at the F3 RC. That's why it is a two part finale.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 57 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:They show where the FRC takes place in this 30 ad for the MTA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks. Did you see the SC with Des crying and wearing the same outfit she was with Drew. Looks like a PI and looks like a goodbye. Jmo

Yup, here! That does not look good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I couldn't view it..could you make a screen cap of her and Drew? Thanks..

It was posted earlier...

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^^^ You mean that talk happened before RC? So Des too Drew to Shirley Heights to have the conversation, let him go /he took himself out, and then Des returned to St. Anne, changed her outfit /make up /hair for RC?

Ok so my head is spinning a little . Either way it looks like a goodbye .

"look" being the operative word. We all know that the promos are rarely (if ever) a true reflection of actual events.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 pm

julychild wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Ok so my head is spinning a little . Either way it looks like a goodbye .

"look" being the operative word. We all know that the promos are rarely (if ever) a true reflection of actual events.

Right and it LOOKS like Brooks is being let go and leaving according to the promos and SC's. Maybe not a true reflection of actual events eh?

Last edited by BarbB222 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Thanks sfrank..I must have missed it..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm

sfrank wrote:Florida and Georgia are border states...I doubt he flew west to CA and then passed UT to go back to ATL. It makes no sense.

Remember that odd MF tweet about Rome having the best Bojangles? There's a Rome, GA. Could that be one of the 'meeting places'?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:29 am

BarbB222 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Would he stay in FL that long? No sighting between Mon.-Thur. at all? Even if Des met him in FL (assuming there is a safe house there), she would have had to catch a flight there on Tues. and fly back on Thur. Wasn't she in CA yesterday?

But is that impossible? She doesn't want F1 spoiled. Brooks seen anywhere near LA is trouble . So he stays in FL under the guise that he went to see Michael and Des can join him even for two days which is like a weekend . She flys back to LA. He leaves after.

yup why not? people do it for business trips all the time. she could have left LA immediately following MTA Monday and then flown back sometime Wednesday morning, with the time change, it would still give her plenty of time to make the rounds/appearances in LA Thursday. I'm not saying she wouldn't be tired as all heck but if it were to see Brooks I'd say it would be worth it. :) Another thing, why would Brooks need to be in Florida a whole week? Couple that with a supposed beach sighting in Florida by some random girl a couple weeks ago swearing she saw Bres a beach, I sure don't count such a scenario out.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:55 am

Brooks out tonight at a local baseball game...he certainly makes some brave wardrobe choices! giggling 

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:05 am

Hugesmile I really like his new look. Clean shavin and shorter hair. He must have read RS about his zebra shirts. Or maybe Des got him a new shirt.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:17 am

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:They show where the FRC takes place in this 30 ad for the MTA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks. Did you see the SC with Des crying and wearing the same outfit she was with Drew. Looks like a PI and looks like a goodbye. Jmo

Yeah, I noticed.  But, to me the most important part is that they say it's a TWO PARTER.  So, what happens in that FD epi spills into the next.

Conjecture/Speculation alert (you've been warned lol) My feeling that all 3 stay through F3 episode keeps getting stronger and stronger. Early on in finale, 1 gets let go (IMO Drew) and then F2 as usual.....I could see a scenario where Des just could not bare to let go of Brooks even if she thought he may not get "there" enough to be ready to propose at the end but she also couldn't let go of either of the 2 guys that have professed love and eagerness to marry, at least not that night. Or the other scenario she lets Drew go at F3, it sucks and is emotional beyond words, maybe he asks her to sleep on it or maybe he tells her something similar to what she said to Sean when he eliminated her that hits a chord with her and she agrees to meet up the next day to reflect/discuss and ultimately she sticks to her decision to let him go. Thus the look of guilt, sadness people keep bringing up. And now you have the MTA moved up since ending of F3 episode was not final just yet...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 am

Monica, we are thinking along the same lines. I posted a similar bit of conjecture in a different thread awhile ago! I am surmising that Des was upset in her talk with CH because she couldn't say goodbye yet to any of the 3, so that's why CH is asking what she wants to do. Brooks has his FD, MTP and LCD, but they've cleverly kept them out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:44 am

atem wrote:

No.  I said that there isn't a decision at the F3 RC.   That's why it is a two part finale.

That is how I am leaning too......I should have done my read/catch up before posting thing and I could have saved my fingers some typing by just quoting and agreeing lol. From the tweets from producers saying his FD is steamiest and just the overall feeling, I am thinking Drew's FD goes just fine which makes it all the more difficult for Des to let him go at the RC even though that is probably where she was leaning. The Brooks uncertainty probably also threw her off and though uncertain about his state of mind/emotions/feelings she cannot let him go. Maybe they are able to meet back up after the fallout and reconnect (as they like to say) and salvage some of the FD.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka