SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 am

So....my friends and I were bumped from having seats at ATFR, to being put on a waiting list. I'm pretty bummed. We may just show up and try and squeeze our way in. giggling 

I wonder if they are making room for extra Forresters? Embarressed! 

I'll keep you posted. Cross your fingers for me.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 am

oh AC, what a bummer. showing up sounds like a good idea. what time does taping start for them, 5pm west coast time?

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 am

gabriele wrote:oh AC, what a bummer. showing up sounds like a good idea. what time does taping start for them, 5pm west coast time?

Maybe. They originally wanted us there by 2 pm. Not sure when taping starts exactly PST, but last time they had us in a holding room for an hour, then they sat us and "fluffed" us for another hour before watching the finale.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 am

Dr_Hottie wrote:Woot! Woot! Nice find, Lav! I hope this ushers back the good old days of sexy hot tub times, lots of drama over the hawt lead and general foolishness. I'm ready for the 19th century courting version of TB to be over!

I would so love that! Hot tubs, saliva swaps, and bad decisions. Unfortunately, the single dad angle makes me fear that we're in for another season of "Dude, Pimp My Tragic Back Story."

Bring on the cray cray!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 am

agentcurls wrote:
gabriele wrote:oh AC, what a bummer. showing up sounds like a good idea. what time does taping start for them, 5pm west coast time?

Maybe. They originally wanted us there by 2 pm. Not sure when taping starts exactly PST, but last time they had us in a holding room for an hour, then they sat us and "fluffed" us for another hour before watching the finale.

Hope you get in ! Good luck.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:40 am

I hope it is not JP for the simple reason that I do not want to see another child pimped out by MF for the sake of more drama. They really should lay off of people with kids on this show. It takes away from the snark that I enjoy.

The announcement is very early and to me means they are trying to divert attention from the final. Since Chris, Brooks and Drew are still on the show and will be talking to Des about their journey, I do not see it being any of them. The article also mentions Ben, James and JP. Ben and James were not liked and were edited poorly so I hardly think either would all of a sudden be presented as the next lead. JP was missing in action during the whole season but was mysteriously brought up to talk to CH during MTA. He is possible but for the above reasons and the fact that there would be some language issues, I hope it is not him. That leaves Zak who was conspicuously missing on the list of possibles. He recieved a good edit and was highly promoted during the show. He also got major time on the MTA and since he has already discussed his heartbreak, he is primed and ready to go as the next Bachelor.

Thank goodness it is Monday and we can finally put an end to this tortuous, boring season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am

hiya im new here....
soooo excited to find out what happens in the end.... :yellowsleptic:

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:27 am

avitalna wrote:hiya im new here....
soooo excited to find out what happens in the end.... :yellowsleptic:

me too...
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:43 am

Agentcurls, so sorry about now being on a waiting list for ATRF tickets....can't imagine how bummed you were with that news. 🇳🇴  I hope you still go and are able to make it in. I was counting on a full report about what happens this close...especially during the commercials and the camera can only pick up so much. Keep us posted! yes 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 am

Sprite wrote:I hope it is not JP for the simple reason that I do not want to see another child pimped out by MF for the sake of more drama. They really should lay off of people with kids on this show. It takes away from the snark that I enjoy.

The announcement is very early and to me means they are trying to divert attention from the final. Since Chris, Brooks and Drew are still on the show and will be talking to Des about their journey, I do not see it being any of them. The article also mentions Ben, James and JP. Ben and James were not liked and were edited poorly so I hardly think either would all of a sudden be presented as the next lead. JP was missing in action during the whole season but was mysteriously brought up to talk to CH during MTA. He is possible but for the above reasons and the fact that there would be some language issues, I hope it is not him. That leaves Zak who was conspicuously missing on the list of possibles. He recieved a good edit and was highly promoted during the show. He also got major time on the MTA and since he has already discussed his heartbreak, he is primed and ready to go as the next Bachelor.

Thank goodness it is Monday and we can finally put an end to this tortuous, boring season.

I mentioned this possibility earlier in the Brooks thread - do you think there is any chance that Brooks is not f1 but is the next bachelor. The reason I think that is is if he is not F1 we sure got a lot of Brooks. We saw him interacting with his family a lot with his mom emphasizing he is ready to marry "the right girl". CH even made a comment about it in his recent interviews and did not seem to overrule it - he seemed more adamant that Brooks does not come back and propose. CH said something about Brooks may not be willing to make himself vulnerable enough to be the next bachelor - but I think his tears after the breakup show differently. I think Brooks may argue that he does believe in the process since he did fall for Des in the end even if he is rejected or does not return is and is not F1. Maybe tPTb leaked his name deliberately as f1 to get his name out there and foil the spoilers at the same time. Between the spoilers and his breakup with Des being talked about everywhere, I'd say Brooks is pretty well-known and he has been taking a lot of pics with fans so....

Anyway, I actually hope the spoilers are correct and she does choose Brooks not only because I like them as a couple but I feel that if it is Chris or Drew, tptb did a lousy job showing us a love story for the sake of suspense.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:23 am

I can't imagine them ever selling "indecisive" Brooks as the next lead! no no 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 am

nutty1 wrote:I can't imagine them ever selling "indecisive" Brooks as the next lead! no no 

That and he hasn't been in CA enough to start 'grooming' him. Plus, there's no one calling for him to be the next lead.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash