SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 am

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I can't imagine them ever selling "indecisive" Brooks as the next lead! no no 

That and he hasn't been in CA enough to start 'grooming' him.  Plus, there's no one calling for him to be the next lead.

Either has Chris although he was spotted taken pictures around Seattle which may or may not be bachelor-related.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:44 am

nutty1 wrote:I can't imagine them ever selling "indecisive" Brooks as the next lead! no no 

giggling 
Could you imagine him going back to Idaho to talk with his mom and sister after the round of HTD to confer about not going on any FD?? The tedious talks with CH regarding the price of rice in China?
And should the machine re-create him to be the most decisive dude in the USA, what will be said about his actions this season?
I shudder.no no 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:

giggling 
Could you imagine him going back to Idaho to talk with his mom and sister after the round of HTD to confer about not going on any FD?? The tedious talks with CH regarding the price of rice in China?
And should the machine re-create him to be the most decisive dude in the USA, what will be said about his actions this season?
I shudder.no no 

As long as he wouldn't talk about what happened in the fantasy suites!! :shocked!: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:

giggling 
I shudder.no no 

He would have to confer about every last rose that he hands out. They might as well have his family travel the world with him instead. CH might be replaced.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 am

Why are people wondering if Brooks is the next Bach? Isn't it JuPa?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 am

I am very curious to know which of Des`friends are going to be in the audience tonight. They must be excited as well.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:43 am

veg_out wrote:Why are people wondering if Brooks is the next Bach? Isn't it JuPa?
I'm wondering if it is going to be dual bachelors, Chris and JuanPa...or if there will be a contest to pick between the two. Maybe they open it up to even beyond those two, however, they are the only two that seem to be talked about as possibilities from what I can see.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:54 am

Maybe they'll announce one and not the other?? That would be different….and exciting!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 am

veg_out wrote:Why are people wondering if Brooks is the next Bach? Isn't it JuPa?

I have no idea.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 am

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

giggling 
I shudder.no no 

He would have to confer about every last rose that he hands out. They might as well have his family travel the world with him instead. CH might be replaced.

rotfl rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 am

Or maybe CH is the next Bach and Brooks is taking over CH's role giggling 

How hard can it be? "Chris, ladies, this is the final rose of the evening..." da da da dun...

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 am

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Or maybe CH is the next Bach and Brooks is taking over CH's role giggling 

How hard can it be?  "Chris, ladies, this is the final rose of the evening..." da da da dun...

Or that.

CH or RS. Now that would be an interesting season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash