SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 13 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Possibly in scotland becuase I see not 1 but 2 lockness monsters in the water to the right of his foot :shocked!:

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:18 pm

momoftrips wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
jamesssster Jamie Collins
Supposed to go to the us open with her and when I can't she meets drew from the bachelorette  http://t.co/mdXkQ9KTom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This appears to be real time so where is this taken?  I think this weekend is the British Open isn't it? But  I doubt Drew is in Scotland especially since he is surrounded by palm trees in the picture!

Surfing us open started yesterday in Huntington Beach.

Yep, Huntington Beach:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:46 pm

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the pic Atem was talking about. This is Drew's new profile pic on Twitter.

MOT - any idea where this could be ?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:

This is the pic Atem was talking about. This is Drew's new profile pic on Twitter.

MOT - any idea where this could be ?

Atem was right that Zack has one very similar to Drew's. However Zack is the beach with setting sun and if I'm reading his hashtags right I'm thinking he photoshop him into an existing photo.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

I know that the spoilers are probably right, but this picture looks like it needs the caption: "Leap of faith" or "Leap for joy".

No matter what, it does appear that whatever the outcome was for Drew, he seems to have come out on the other side - and is okay.  These recent pictures indicate that he is happy with where he is right now.  Good for him.

That's what came to my mind too:yes: per the bolded.
I can't tell if Drew is a man of faith by his tweets, but this is his caption, put up a week ago:
"Son, brother, and friend. As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all those who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30 "
I don't know how to interpret it. I think you can look at it from every angle, if he's F1 or not.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Whether or not he's f1 (and I'm still not convinced that he isn't), Drew seems deliriously happy!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Leap of faith, leap of joy....he might have signed to be the next Bachelor and he's jumping for joy giggling 
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 833

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Leap of faith, leap of joy....he might have signed to be the next Bachelor and he's jumping for joy  giggling 

If he's not f1, Drew would be the most phenomenal bachelor!!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Leap of faith, leap of joy....he might have signed to be the next Bachelor and he's jumping for joy  giggling 

I'd rather he be Final 1 than him being the next Bachelor.

But, I love that twitter pic! Now, if he could only change that background to match it better.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Mimi27 wrote:

I love Drew but I really do not agree. If he is the next lead I will be in front of my TV set for sure but I don't think he is the best for this job. He is too reserved and also a bit shy. With the kinds of girls MF and Co tend to line up , they will eat him up and spit him out for breakfast.
But hey I didn't think the Emily would be a lead but see... she was both f1 and a lead so what do I know !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:

I love Drew but I really do not agree. If he is the next lead I will be in front of my TV set for sure but I don't think he is the best for this job. He is too reserved and also a bit shy. With the kinds of girls MF and Co tend to line up , they will eat him up and spit him out for breakfast.
But hey I didn't think the  Emily would be a lead but see... she was both f1 and a lead so what do I know !

OMG, perfect description!! :-)
Which is why I think TPTB would be licking their lips in anticipation to get him to sign up as the Bach!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 pm

SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:

But hey I didn't think the  Emily would be a lead but see... she was both f1 and a lead so what do I know !

OMG, perfect description!!  :-)
Which is why I think TPTB would be licking their lips in anticipation to get him to sign up as the Bach!  

It is quite a concern for me actually. :yes: 

Don't do it Drew !
As I said somewhere upthread - I am concerned about them at the ATFR also. I hate seeing their sad faces. At least we have already seen examples of what to expect as tptb have already shown us tense Chris, shellshocked Drew and even I can't believe what just happened Brooks.
We should be grateful to the heads up :Smiley: 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche