SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 pm

I hope after the way Millsy and Co. have tweeted regarding Drew and family, Drew would offer them up a nice juicy middle finger salute. That's all he really owes them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:Leap of faith, leap of joy....he might have signed to be the next Bachelor and he's jumping for joy  giggling 

If he's not f1, Drew would be the most phenomenal bachelor!!

I love Drew but I really do not agree. If he is the next lead I will be in front of my TV set for sure but I don't think he is the best for this job. He is too reserved and also a bit shy. With the kinds of girls MF and Co tend to line up , they will eat him up and spit him out for breakfast.
But hey I didn't think the  Emily would be a lead but see... she was both f1 and a lead so what do I know !

OMG, perfect description!!  :-)
Which is why I think TPTB would be licking their lips in anticipation to get him to sign up as the Bach!  

It is quite a concern for me actually. :yes: 

Don't do it Drew !
As I said somewhere upthread - I am concerned about them at the ATFR also. I hate seeing their sad faces. At least we have already seen examples of what to expect as tptb have already shown us tense Chris, shellshocked Drew and even I can't believe what just happened Brooks.
We should be grateful to the heads up :Smiley: 

I'm definitely with you on the don't do it Drew bandwagon!
Regardless of how this goes down, I think we can take solace in recent pictures of the F3 out and about looking happy!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope after the way Millsy and Co. have tweeted regarding Drew and family, Drew would offer them up a nice juicy middle finger salute. That's all he really owes them.

??? Kasha, what are you referencing??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope after the way Millsy and Co. have tweeted regarding Drew and family, Drew would offer them up a nice juicy middle finger salute. That's all he really owes them.

I'm embarrassed for Millsy and the others especially those who made comments on Drew's sister. Way to show everyone what an a** you really are.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:24 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

I'm embarrassed for Millsy and the others especially those who made comments on Drew's sister.  Way to show everyone what an a** you really are.

Pavalygurl, can you tell me... who is Millsy and what did she say? Thanks
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Millsy is an abc exec who found it necessary to retweet some tweets about Drew and his sister.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 pm

SueSt wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

I'm embarrassed for Millsy and the others especially those who made comments on Drew's sister.  Way to show everyone what an a** you really are.

Pavalygurl, can you tell me... who is Millsy and what did she say?  Thanks

That's Robert Mills. You guys just realize what jerks the producers are?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Millsy is an abc exec who found it necessary to retweet some tweets about Drew and his sister.

Wow, even without knowing what they retweeted, how ugly and unprofessional... I mean Drew is ABC's "talent", right...??
What could possibly possess anyone to retweet hurtful tweets about an obviously sweet and decent human being. Very sad.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:35 pm

This is beyond jerk behavior. Way beyond. Ugly and disgusting and extremely unprofessional.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is beyond jerk behavior. Way beyond. Ugly and disgusting and extremely unprofessional.

Again, without knowing the details... so sorry to hear about this for Drew and his family.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 pm

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is beyond jerk behavior. Way beyond. Ugly and disgusting and extremely unprofessional.

Again, without knowing the details... so sorry to hear about this for Drew and his family.

I, as well, don't know the retweets you are referring to, but if they were about his sister Melissa, I AM IRATE!  The 'gaydar' retweets were bad enough, but to take advantage of a cognitively impaired family member, who was unable to give her consent anyway (I'm sure Drew and her parents consented on good faith).  I am flabbergasted.    no

b

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 pm

They commented on his sister on social media?? The producers? I knew they were low, but even I gave them more credit than that!!! Can you tell us what they said or when?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche