SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by LLiza Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 pm

SueSt wrote:
LLiza wrote:When your search for true love continually leaves you empty and disappointed, it is best to analyze, do some self-searching, and then break your habits.  Being hurt in relationships eventually becomes an addiction, and you have everything to do with it.  I'm not sure, though, that young people have experienced enough to figure that out.

:-) so.... LLiza, does Des figure it out?  and if so, who does she wind up with??  :-)

Only since you asked, I say that NO, Des does not get it.  From what she says, her past repeats itself and this will be no different.  I will side with the spoilers on who she picks, but I don't think that is a wise choice.  I really like Des, but I think she screwed herself when she started crazy fantasies about Brooks from date one.  She missed out on giving all of the guys a true chance.  She was superficially interested in their stories, but her wall was up after she had one great date.  I will admit, though, that she definitely used the other guys for some great make-out sessions.  Des is a very sexual girl.  Her hands and lips always seem to be busy!!  LOL

Last edited by LLiza on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:18 pm

LLiza wrote:
SueSt wrote:
LLiza wrote:When your search for true love continually leaves you empty and disappointed, it is best to analyze, do some self-searching, and then break your habits.  Being hurt in relationships eventually becomes an addiction, and you have everything to do with it.  I'm not sure, though, that young people have experienced enough to figure that out.

:-) so.... LLiza, does Des figure it out?  and if so, who does she wind up with??  :-)

Only since you asked, I say that NO, Des does not get it.  From what she says, her past repeats itself and this will be no different.  I will side with the spoilers on who she picks, but I don't think that is a wise choice.  I really like Des, but I think she screwed herself when she started crazy fantasies about Brooks from date one.  She missed out on giving all of the guys a true chance.  She was superficially interested in their stories, but her wall was up after she had one great date.  I will admit, though, that she definitely used the other guys for some grat make-out sessions.  Des is a very sexual girl.  Her hands and lips always seem to be busy!!  LOL

Thanks for sharing your thought LLiza. I agree with your analysis.. and hope that whoever she chooses she will find the happiness she seeks. I do fear however, if it's Brooks, she will live to regret it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm

misticia wrote:I would like to thank you Longhornfan, SueSt, Nativenewyorker, Ariela for your very interesting analysis. 

I repost here what I posted in another thead about the HTD in CH blog :

(the discussion begun about a mismatch between the FRC day (05/06) in L&S and the 1st spoiler giving Drew as F1 (05/07) "Drew will end up" instead of "Drew ends up").

Everything depends on what will happen with Brooks on the pier. Maybe CH and TPTB try to get us confused about how it will end up but they can't tell us things which are completly invented. So when CH wrote that the HTD is pivotal, I think it is. 
- on one side, a guy she is in love but who never said the 3 words, who is not sure about a proposal, a nice family but a little reserved about her (no one said her they would be happy to see her in).
- on the other side, a guy who is in love and said it, who talked about their likely future, who is caring and responsible (the disabled sister), a family who said her they would love she was in. And Drew did say he will propose.

Des said she chose always the wrong guy. If she is as down to earth as it said, she is going probably to question her connection to Brooks and see otherwise Drew. I think the weird twist, the drama, the TPTB blah blah is about that.

I hope you're right ...and my heart says "yes".... but my head says "no"... we'll see...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:30 pm

misticia wrote:
nd4reality wrote:My question is  - why is CH talking about learning from our past mistakes after 4 seemily perfect HTDs ? Isn't he jumping the gun a bit.

And that bit about the wrong guys was a VO from Des while crying at some point. Hopefully she got herself a bit ole clue.

I remember also a PI in a preview where she said crying "I deserve to be loved".

I think so.

It is a bit hard for me to process how she did seem to clue into her dilema at one point and then throw it all out of the window soon thereafter.
To the point of being engaged as per the spoilers. I can somehow wrap my head around her opening heart to the other guys far more than her repeating her broken pattern of relationships.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:
misticia wrote:
nd4reality wrote:My question is  - why is CH talking about learning from our past mistakes after 4 seemily perfect HTDs ? Isn't he jumping the gun a bit.

And that bit about the wrong guys was a VO from Des while crying at some point. Hopefully she got herself a bit ole clue.

I remember also a PI in a preview where she said crying "I deserve to be loved".

I think so.

It is a bit hard for me to process how she did seem to clue into her dilema at one point and then throw it all out of the window soon thereafter.
To the point of being engaged as per the spoilers. I can somehow wrap my head around her  opening heart  to the other guys far more than her repeating her broken pattern of relationships.

Is it really all that broken with Brooks? My guess is TPTB are trying to make it worse than it actually is.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:34 pm

julychild wrote:I love this thread and I am grateful I visited here first today! Unbiased, intelligent arguments and well articulated discussions such as this is one of the reasons why I keep coming back to the forum. interesting thanks! 

Ditto!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:35 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
misticia wrote:

I think so.

To the point of being engaged as per the spoilers. I can somehow wrap my head around her  opening heart  to the other guys far more than her repeating her broken pattern of relationships.

Is it really all that broken with Brooks? My guess is TPTB are trying to make it worse than it actually is.

Did that scene look as though they were deeply in love and contemplating a happy future to you ? Broken.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Not sure I follow you ND... can you clarify?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 pm

SueSt wrote:
misticia wrote:I would like to thank you Longhornfan, SueSt, Nativenewyorker, Ariela for your very interesting analysis. 

I repost here what I posted in another thead about the HTD in CH blog :

(the discussion begun about a mismatch between the FRC day (05/06) in L&S and the 1st spoiler giving Drew as F1 (05/07) "Drew will end up" instead of "Drew ends up").

Everything depends on what will happen with Brooks on the pier. Maybe CH and TPTB try to get us confused about how it will end up but they can't tell us things which are completly invented. So when CH wrote that the HTD is pivotal, I think it is. 
- on one side, a guy she is in love but who never said the 3 words, who is not sure about a proposal, a nice family but a little reserved about her (no one said her they would be happy to see her in).
- on the other side, a guy who is in love and said it, who talked about their likely future, who is caring and responsible (the disabled sister), a family who said her they would love she was in. And Drew did say he will propose.

Des said she chose always the wrong guy. If she is as down to earth as it said, she is going probably to question her connection to Brooks and see otherwise Drew. I think the weird twist, the drama, the TPTB blah blah is about that.

I hope you're right ...and my heart says "yes".... but my head says "no"... we'll see...

Actually I'm not convinced she ends up with Drew (or Chris) because, as said CH and Lliza, it is very difficult to not repeat mistakes.
Often, this is a big shock which put you out of the recurrence.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
misticia wrote:

I think so.

Did that scene look as though they were deeply in love and contemplating a happy future to you ? Broken.

Where you see broken, I see thoughtfulness. And lots of emotion which shows both parties care a great deal.

I know you want it to be Drew in the end, but do you think after  the I love Brooks declarations, the emotional scene with Brooks, the " I just wanna go home" PI, and the tears with CH that she's going to have some life-altering LCD with Drew to change her mind? Do you think that's enough time to make the switch?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:46 pm

SueSt wrote:

Not sure I follow you ND... can you clarify?

Sorry I wasn't clear. CH mentioned that thing about learning from our past mistakes etc. in his updates after the HTD. But everything seemed pretty peachy during the HTD at least what was shown to us. So what made him come up with leading us down that pathway ? He is leading us into the next episode.
Des alluded to the fact that that episode had something missing in the edit as well.
But the edit of the episode did not really give us enough doubt unless we saw the previews. IKD why.

Normally when someone leaves we know it and the problems well in advance. So therefore our perceptions of the guys are already skewed and we view the interactions accordingly. Not this season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
misticia wrote:

I think so.

Where you see broken, I see thoughtfulness. And lots of emotion which shows both parties care a great deal.

I know you want it to be Drew in the end, but do you think after  the I love Brooks declarations, the emotional scene with Brooks, the " I just wanna go home" PI, and the tears with CH that she's going to have some life-altering LCD with Drew to change her mind? Do you think that's enough time to make the switch?

Des has seen a LOT of information in the show and in life about what her choices (in love) could be... if she does choose Chris or Drew I don't think it would be specifically because of a life-altering LCD... but rather than she finally 'saw' the truth about what she needed. That decision is made in an instant... although the 'evidence' to support that decision is gathered over a lifetime.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche