SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

[quote="mimitalks"]I know it's not the right thread, but right now any news from TPTB is welcome. This was an interview that Chris Harrison did with ABC right after his GMA appearance.

Thanks for bring this in Mimi, seems CH is really shutting the door on Brooks with this but something tells me he comes back though I don't see how Des takes him back.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
mimitalks wrote:I know it's not the right thread, but right now any news from TPTB is welcome. This was an interview that Chris Harrison did with ABC right after his GMA appearance.

Thanks for bring this in Mimi, seems CH is really shutting the door on Brooks with this but something tells me he comes back though I don't see how Des takes him back.

He opened the door right back up in another interview. It's on the media thread. Brooks is coming back whether it is producer driven to help Des save face or to tell her he figured out 4 days later that she actually is the love of his life because he's been in pain. Rolling Eyes :strings1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
mimitalks wrote:I know it's not the right thread, but right now any news from TPTB is welcome. This was an interview that Chris Harrison did with ABC right after his GMA appearance.

He opened the door right back up in another interview. It's on the media thread. Brooks is coming back whether it is producer driven to help Des save face or to tell her he figured out 4 days later that she actually is the love of his life because he's been in pain. Rolling Eyes :strings1

i think it is the former, grace. to solidify her feeling and fairy tale ending with her Prince Siegfried she has to reject him. Oh how i love and hate this crazy show at the same time! ..LOL

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Thanks for the article. I just don't see Brooks coming back after what CH says...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Thanks for the article.  I just don't see Brooks coming back after what CH says...

he gotta come back. They have to show us the Brooks sobbing hard scene with the lettuce bed under his nose (as in the preview) !!...giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Thanks for the article.  I just don't see Brooks coming back after what CH says...

Here's CH latest back-pedal on the first interview... http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-bombshell-brooks-hits-road-140404706.html

Brooks is coming back IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Here's CH latest back-pedal on the first interview... http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-bombshell-brooks-hits-road-140404706.html

Brooks is coming back IMO.

Grace, I agree but I think it might be producer influenced for Des to save face as you mentioned previously and as Mura also pointed out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:I am just catching up on the board tonight but specifically for Chris, has it been discussed what the path forward should be if is F1. I am thinking he should not propose to her but rather date her for a while instead. Thoughts?

i doubt it. since Brad 1.0 the lovely producers wouldnt let the lead and F1 walk away without an engagement. SCMIIW

Thanks.....I am just worried for any sort of backlash against Chris, Monday can't come too soon. I am guessing no sighting of him today, right?

nope..i guess he must stay low-key till next week... I am anxious if he is the F1, for sure. I'd rather him as the F2 who follows another Chris  (Lambton) pathway post-show.

guys, jumping into this conversation and just pointing out something that didn't get any attention this morning...maybe it's nothing but...I find Chris' changing his twitter profile photo from the controversial "safehouse picture" to his official ABC Bio pic early this morning rather strange timing. I think he may have been told to change it into something less attention-grabbing. And if so, what do you guys think that means?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:I am just catching up on the board tonight but specifically for Chris, has it been discussed what the path forward should be if is F1. I am thinking he should not propose to her but rather date her for a while instead. Thoughts?

i doubt it. since Brad 1.0 the lovely producers wouldnt let the lead and F1 walk away without an engagement. SCMIIW

Thanks.....I am just worried for any sort of backlash against Chris, Monday can't come too soon. I am guessing no sighting of him today, right?

nope..i guess he must stay low-key till next week... I am anxious if he is the F1, for sure. I'd rather him as the F2 who follows another Chris  (Lambton) pathway post-show.

guys, jumping into this conversation and just pointing out something that didn't get any attention this morning...maybe it's nothing but...I find Chris' changing his twitter profile photo from the controversial "safehouse picture" to his official ABC Bio pic early this morning rather strange timing. I think he may have been told to change it into something less attention-grabbing. And if so, what do you guys think that means?

i think either he pissed off with Des due to the Brooks saga (safehouse pic= happy time= taken by Des?) or..as you said...it simply bc TPTB told him to do so...to stay low-key until ATFR. Drew had also taken down his latest pic (rumored to be in Antigua) last week

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I'll take a stab at it. That is the guy that Dez chose among all the pics of her bachelors... last pic standing alone. Wait and see.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

i think either he pissed off with Des due to the Brooks saga (safehouse pic= happy time= taken by Des?) or..as you said...it simply bc TPTB told him to do so...to stay low-key until ATFR. Drew had also taken down his latest pic (rumored to be in Antigua) last week

Very interesting, another strange thing I just read on the latest Chris Harrison TV guide interview is he actually praised the relationship that Chris and Des have, and also called Brooks wishy-washy, not sure what to make of this latest interview.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

BM I'm thinking maybe TPTB told him to or maybe after watching that dumpster fire last night he didn't want any more talk about him and safe house.  That had to be really unpleasant for him and Drew to watch last night.  What are Chris' parents and siblings thinking after watching that train wreck last night and Chris and Drew really getting dumped on Des in what she said to Brooks?  I still say run as fast as you can Chris away from anything to do with this gawd awful franchise - you are too good for Des and the franchise.

Mura I see we were posting at the same time and yes I'm thinking the same that he was probably pissed off with what he saw last night. I just wish he didn't use the ABC bio picture because it is not that great of him IMO and I don't want him around this franchise.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99