SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:31 am

sfrank wrote:Any Brooks sightings or is he hiding under a rock? Poor kid. Imagine knowing that he did that to Des and being rumored to be F1 all season long. Jeez that sucks! The videos, the tweets, the fans coming up to him. Could not have been easy.

I know!

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:32 am

sfrank wrote:
relaxing wrote:I applaud those holding fast to the Bres train but as Des said,, for me it's done.

That was brutal. For both of them although of course my heart is shattered for Desiree. I don't believe there's any way Brooks comes back from that and I don't want him to for either of their sakes.  That was way more than nerves or indecision.  He's not in love with her but cares for her as a person very much.  Like many real break ups.  That was the end IMO.

Maybe the surprise is she sends both other guys away and then one refuses to end it like that and fights for her despite knowing he was second choice.  He loves her so much that he accepts that and wants to try anyways.  I don't know.  But I don't see any ending I'll really like.  It's just a heartbreaking season to me.  Many good people, lots of hurt feelings.  The show setting Des up for this major fall all season with the edit.  Uggghhh.  This might cure me of my obsession with this show.  Nothing fun about whatever happens next week.

I love Desiree and she was classy throughout. My heart aches for her and her being so real and raw.  I think Brooks, like Brad1, was true to himself, Des and his conscience and overall I think that is to be respected and admired.  Just sucks for everyone all around that he didn't do it wayyyyyyy sooner.

I'm right there with you I don't want Brooks to come back....I don't really give a chit how this ends either. Its gonna be ugly post show anyway if he IS F1. I mean the tabloid articles are practically writing themselves....

I think Chris and Drew will be default (rejecting Brooks for spite him he does come back) but the audience will overlook it as long as she is smiling at the end...those post show interviews be all about Brooks. I think it will overshadow them. And that will be uncomfortable for F1 to have to sit through. Can you imagine the questions? Also perfect to tabloid fodder. This season is hot mess start to finish.

I know. Poor Des. She's like the sweetest, most genuine person and deserves so much better. The interviews will suck how ever it goes. But I know she'll handle it well. Her holding her head high throughout is such a great example. No "why me's" or whining from her. She's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am

relaxing wrote:I do believe it was the end.  But if not I'll save my opinion until I watch it play out.  Right now there's no way I want to see him come back, personally and I love these 2.

The only saving grace on a return for me would be Brooks face when he talked to his mom and sister about Des.  I think he said she catches you off guard or something.  He looked like a smitten love sick puppy when he said that and his sister was talking about how cute Des is.  That's my biggest WTF Brooks moment from the whole thing.  I was like where is this guy on the pier?

I know he also said he already missed their moments, didn't want to say good-bye, asked why she didn't tell him she loved him sooner and was overcome with true emotion.  So there is a groundwork for a return.  The biggest clue was the subtitle on Des saying she wants him to meet her fAmily.  That was the only thing they subtitle, so obviously wanted viewers to take note.

But after that, I just don't know.  He was so non-committal and if he thinks love has to hurt, he's a bit messed up in the love dept.  I say this as my honest opinion after last night.  Still really love him and think he was trying to do the right thing.  As long as I see Des happy at ATFR I don't need to guess how it ends.  

If Brooks comes back and proposes I need to REALLY believe it. Because after last night I think any return would be driven by guilt because he now knows that she loves him.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

sfrank wrote:
relaxing wrote:I do believe it was the end.  But if not I'll save my opinion until I watch it play out.  Right now there's no way I want to see him come back, personally and I love these 2.

The only saving grace on a return for me would be Brooks face when he talked to his mom and sister about Des.  I think he said she catches you off guard or something.  He looked like a smitten love sick puppy when he said that and his sister was talking about how cute Des is.  That's my biggest WTF Brooks moment from the whole thing.  I was like where is this guy on the pier?

I know he also said he already missed their moments, didn't want to say good-bye, asked why she didn't tell him she loved him sooner and was overcome with true emotion.  So there is a groundwork for a return.  The biggest clue was the subtitle on Des saying she wants him to meet her fAmily.  That was the only thing they subtitle, so obviously wanted viewers to take note.

But after that, I just don't know.  He was so non-committal and if he thinks love has to hurt, he's a bit messed up in the love dept.  I say this as my honest opinion after last night.  Still really love him and think he was trying to do the right thing.  As long as I see Des happy at ATFR I don't need to guess how it ends.  

If Brooks comes back and proposes I need to REALLY believe it. Because after last night I think any return would be driven by guilt because he now knows that she loves him.

Brooks will not propose "out of guilt", clearly marriage/commitment is very important to him and if he does come back (which I believe he does) and proposes, it will be because he loves her and wants to be with her, not because of some sense of warped responsibilty

You don't sob the way he did, if you do not have extremely strong feelings for the other person.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:00 am

I think you can have deep feelings for someone and not be in love with them.
It is very difficult to hurt someone you care about.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 am

The only reasonable ending for me would be Des and Brooks agreeing to see each other and explore it again. But of course knowing this stupid show, they will likely get engaged next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Brooks will not propose "out of guilt", clearly marriage/commitment is very important to him and if he does come back (which I believe he does) and proposes, it will be because he loves her and wants to be with her, not because of some sense of warped responsibilty

You don't sob the way he did, if you do not have extremely strong feelings for the other person.

I totally agree. He'd already made the break, already ripped the band-aid off so to speak, and the worst was done if he truly didn't love her. It's because he finally realized the depth of his feelings after he broke up with her that he comes back and knowing that she loved him. Also, he has to think there's the possibility that she would reject him but decides it is worth the risk.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:04 am

nutty1 wrote:I think you can have deep feelings for someone and not be in love with them.

Yes, I agree nutty1, but I do believe Brooks loves Des and for watever reason freaked the hell out and thought he was doing the right thing because he couldnt see proposing to her after such a short time.

I think seeing how crushed Des was and having a chance to truly think about how he feels, he realized that he made the biggest mistake of his life and he will do whatever he can to make it right.

I totally agree. He'd already made the break, already ripped the band-aid off so to speak, and the worst was done if he truly didn't love her. It's because he finally realized the depth of his feelings after he broke up with her that he comes back and knowing that she loved him. Also, he has to think there's the possibility that she would reject him but decides it is worth the risk.

:yes: Piper61 yes 

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 am

nutty1 wrote:I think you can have deep feelings for someone and not be in love with them.

Though what clues do we have left in the edit from last night that Brooks either comes back and becomes F1 OR that Des goes chasing him down (my personal fav.!). ? I noticed nothing.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The thing that jumped out at me is that this engagement ring she supposedly received is not the same ring that Chris is holding in the SC (he's wearing the blue shirt)... I don't know how to bring the SC over here. I think the Neil Lane visit was the morning of the FRC.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 am

sfrank wrote:Any Brooks sightings or is he hiding under a rock? Poor kid. Imagine knowing that he did that to Des and being rumored to be F1 all season long. Jeez that sucks! The videos, the tweets, the fans coming up to him. Could not have been easy.

That Bahama's cruise would have been better planned this week!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 am

atem wrote:

That Bahama's cruise would have been better planned this week!

I had the same thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222