SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:41 pm

moonchild wrote:
atem wrote:no idea Seems like in that People mag interview it's Chris S to me.

What points to Chris for you?

She said Chris had all the qualities she was looking for in a husband......said she still had questions about Drew.......said Brooks had a wonderful personality and was fun.

Then she said I don't want anyone to know the ending.  I hope it doesn't get spoiled.??????scratch 

When I see or hear "all the qualities I'm looking for in a husband/wife" I see it as the kiss of death.  I see it as a type of consolation prize the producers get the leads to speak regarding perfect people they just aren't in love with.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
laurentx wrote:
atem wrote:hmmm Doesn't sound good at all!

To me it's just a visual of what we already knew from ABC's episode preview.  Brooks is very serious when he meets with his mom and sis.  I think at this point he already knows he's her F1 and HE's in the drivers seat about whether to propose.  TPTB know this too and that's why they allow him to go to Boise before Antigua.

We also see a front view of Des meeting Brooks on the beach, the front of her aqua color flowy top is very short and she is smiling huge when she sees him!

Ita laurentx. Just seems to be highlighting Brooks' process that will lead him to make his ultimate declaration to Des. He loves her and she is the love of his life. Jmo but bet you it's right!

I agree.  We have the not yet shown scene of the VO of Brooks saying, "I'm in love with Des."  I stand firm in my belief that it is Brooks who says that, and no one else.  

I think he says both "I'm in love with Des" and "I am in as love as I've ever been" and neither have happened yet. I think it is coming in Part 2 when he returns and funny enough that would be the same time a lot of other F1's have made their declarations of love. No pressure or anguish towards them. But oh big bad Brooksie poo is just a slacker and wishy washy. (insert sarcasm :gotcha:  )

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
moonchild wrote:

She said Chris had all the qualities she was looking for in a husband......said she still had questions about Drew.......said Brooks had a wonderful personality and was fun.

Then she said I don't want anyone to know the ending.  I hope it doesn't get spoiled.??????scratch 

When I see or hear "all the qualities I'm looking for in a husband/wife" I see it as the kiss of death.  I see it as a type of consolation prize the producers get the leads to speak regarding perfect people they just aren't in love with.

Absobloodylutely!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:56 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
laurentx wrote:
atem wrote:hmmm Doesn't sound good at all!

To me it's just a visual of what we already knew from ABC's episode preview.  Brooks is very serious when he meets with his mom and sis.  I think at this point he already knows he's her F1 and HE's in the drivers seat about whether to propose.  TPTB know this too and that's why they allow him to go to Boise before Antigua.

We also see a front view of Des meeting Brooks on the beach, the front of her aqua color flowy top is very short and she is smiling huge when she sees him!

Ita laurentx. Just seems to be highlighting Brooks' process that will lead him to make his ultimate declaration to Des. He loves her and she is the love of his life. Jmo but bet you it's right!

I agree.  We have the not yet shown scene of the VO of Brooks saying, "I'm in love with Des."  I stand firm in my belief that it is Brooks who says that, and no one else.  

I think he says both "I'm in love with Des" and "I am in as love as I've ever been" and neither have happened yet. I think it is coming in Part 2 when he returns and funny enough that would be the same time a lot of other F1's have made their declarations of love. No pressure or anguish towards them. But oh big bad Brooksie poo is just a slacker and wishy washy. (insert sarcasm :gotcha:  )
yes 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:57 pm

I don't think I can even watch tonight. Have fun guys.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
moonchild wrote:

I agree. Perfect on paper does not always equal perfect for one's heart. You can have a laundry list of traits you want in a mate, but sometimes that has to be thrown out the window when your heart falls for someone. You figure out what you can live with, and what you can't live without.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Piper61 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
moonchild wrote:

I agree. Perfect on paper does not always equal perfect for one's heart. You can have a laundry list of traits you want in a mate, but sometimes that has to be thrown out the window when your heart falls for someone. You figure out what you can live with, and what you can't live without.

Sean thought that about Des and that was her kiss goodbye . Em thought that about Sean. Perfect on paper but something was lacking. What ya gonna do!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:05 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Yeah that is how I feel too. She mentions Chris has all the qualities for a husband......then she says she doesn't want anyone to know the ending. I mean, that tells me right there it isn't Chris. Plus Chris might have everything Des wants in a husband but she realized ultimately she needed something/someone else to fulfill her love with.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Does anyone remember reading comments by CH in his blog or somewhere that the HTDs would make sense once the finale rolled around? The only thing that strikes me as something that would come back up is that Brooks/brothers conversation about losing Des and "Could you live without her?" The answer i believe is NO.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Regarding Ali by the way, I better not read one peep of negativity from her regarding Brooks "leaving" Des and then coming back considering what she did on her season with Jake. She left him at F4 to go back to work. then she called him up while they were at F3 location kind hoping to get back into it. And she was def going to be F2 if not F1 based on what was shown. Jake practically told her that.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:48 pm

I love how Chris is always telling us how in love Des is with him...
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222