SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 56 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by jillnc1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:39 pm

nutty1 wrote: And this is what makes me believe Brooks won't return only for the FRC. He comes back sooner. (in my crazy mind anyway!).

Nate Hartsock tweeted, "I'm ready for the big surprise after all I was there when it happened." So, isn't it possible that Brooks is the surprise at MTP?

jillnc1

Female Posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 56 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:41 pm

jillnc1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote: And this is what makes me believe Brooks won't return only for the FRC. He comes back sooner. (in my crazy mind anyway!).

Nate Hartsock tweeted, "I'm ready for the big surprise after all I was there when it happened."  So, isn't it possible that Brooks is the surprise at MTP?
:yes:  What else could it be because it's highly unlikely he was at the FRC.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 pm

I don't get that he was there when it happened. He was there when they were proposing to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Still hearing Des saying, After this, he BETTER get down on one knee and propose.

Barb, that is not a VO that exists. Des say, "after tonight I want him down on one knee. I love this man."

And this is what makes me believe Brooks won't return only for the FRC. He comes back sooner. (in my crazy mind anyway!).

IA Nutty. Brooks comes back and they are able to get the time they need to talk things out.

"after tonight I want him down on one knee. I love this man."

So when does Brooks return?? Apparently before the FRC.

Could there possibly have been a RC on 5/6, she let Chris go and then Brooks returns and she spends all of 5/7 with him?
And another RC on 5/8??

If she says after tonight, then we would know she would be choosing whoever she was talking about. So would Chris be gone already?????

Don't throw tomatoes at me!!! Just throwing ideas out there!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Someone should ask him where he was when he saw what happened, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm

SusieQ wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Still hearing Des saying, After this, he BETTER get down on one knee and propose.

Barb, that is not a VO that exists. Des say, "after tonight I want him down on one knee. I love this man."

And this is what makes me believe Brooks won't return only for the FRC. He comes back sooner. (in my crazy mind anyway!).

But she says it in the red dress on Chris' last chance date. You can listen to the entire quote in the first episode promo. It does not sound spliced to me, but listen and see what you think.

I think it sounds like it's about Chris because she's already said that she wants Brooks to propose. She doesn't need an "after tonight."

I'm actually hoping there is no proposal, so I think I am being pretty objective. Other than the forever ring and the spoilers, I don't see much pointing to Brooks being the F1. This line is one of the main reason why. She starts off almost giddy and it turns to happy tears. If she was talking about Brooks, I just think there would be a more somber tone after all that happened.

"After tonight, I want him down on one knee, because I love him and I always knew I was deserving of it, but I have never felt so loved." Then in the red dress we have seen her say the part.. "I never felt so loved." and in another preview which I think is the next sentence.. "I never felt like" shown again, not a VO.

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm

jillnc1 wrote:

Nate Hartsock tweeted, "I'm ready for the big surprise after all I was there when it happened."  So, isn't it possible that Brooks is the surprise at MTP?

I saw that too! And found it curious because I don't understand what "surprise" there would be from Chris or Drew. Does the family typically stay on the island for FRC?Also, anyone notice that despite how low-talking and whispery their break-up talk was there wasn't a single subtitle with except this "I really wanted you to meet my family".

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:48 pm

sfrank wrote:
jillnc1 wrote:

I saw that too! And found it curious because I don't understand what "surprise" there would be from Chris or Drew. Does the family typically stay on the island for FRC?
Also, anyone notice that despite how low-talking and whispery their break-up talk was there wasn't a single subtitle with except this "I really wanted you to meet my family".
Yes, I did notice that. And I believe he does meet the family.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by zana_72 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:50 pm

Piper61 wrote:
jillnc1 wrote:

Could be. I found it odd that there was a lot of whispering during Dez and Brooks' talk, but the only thing that was subtitled was "I wanted you to meet my family".
zana_72
zana_72

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by zana_72 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:52 pm

Whoops, I guess sfrank and I had the same thoughts.
zana_72
zana_72

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:53 pm

zana_72 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
jillnc1 wrote:

Could be. I found it odd that there was a lot of whispering during Dez and Brooks' talk, but the only thing that was subtitled was "I wanted you to meet my family".

You know what! That's a good catch. Brooks wanted to meet them but was wondering how she stood with the other guys. That's when Des defined her " conflict" . Why subtitle only that. Again, good catch. thumbsup 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Hmm. That is interesting. They do like to highlight things that they want people to notice. Like during Brooks' HTD when he's talking to his brothers and then sister, they give him special music because they want us to focus on what the brothers are saying, rather than possibly miss it. That music helps.

They did subtitle that she wanted him to meet her family, because they didn't want us to miss that, either. And it's true, every other whisper and mumble that was almost impossible to understand, they left it up to us to hear.

That would make sense in context of Nate saying that. Why would he be at the FRC? He would be at the MTP and he said he was there when the "surprise" happened, when Brooks shows up to MTP?

Last edited by SusieQ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222