SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 am

atem wrote:Desiree says in her VO that she has a guy that will never break her heart, etc.  I'm sorry guys, but that isn't Brooks.

It sucks!  Plus, I am mad at these so called sources saying something to you guys that isn't the case. Yeah, she's happy and still together with Chris S, not Brooks.

You cannot say that with any certainty at all. I think it is wonderful that posters come here and are willing to share their info with us. They aren't forcing it down out throats.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:32 am

atem wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree says in her VO that she has a guy that will never break her heart, etc.  I'm sorry guys, but that isn't Brooks.

It sucks!  Plus, I am mad at these so called sources saying something to you guys that isn't the case. Yeah, she's happy and still together with Chris S, not Brooks.

Well, we'll see really soon who Des is with now...I'm only going by what I saw with my own eyes SO FAR, and it still says Brooks to me without a shadow of a doubt .... I don't put too much emphasis on kissboard, F1 music and all that stuff TBTP likes to do...If I'm wrong, I'll survive giggling 

Well, I hope people take it better than I think they will.

giggling THey will, board go crazy for a while and as soon as we have the other Bachelor announced (Juan Pablo, Chris or Drew) then all will be forgotten...always happen.... I'm already quite pleased with this season!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 am

Fleurdesel wrote:

Well, we'll see really soon who Des is with now...I'm only going by what I saw with my own eyes SO FAR, and it still says Brooks to me without a shadow of a doubt .... I don't put too much emphasis on kissboard, F1 music and all that stuff TBTP likes to do...If I'm wrong, I'll survive giggling 
yes Same here! My life will go on as normal regardless of who Des picked and is with. I love her and Brooks together, and I think he's the guy that best fits her description of the traits she is looking for. Plus, he has the looks to go along with those traits! But if she thinks otherwise, then I hope she will be forever happy with her choice.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:34 am

Fleurdesel wrote:
atem wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:

Well, I hope people take it better than I think they will.

giggling THey will, board go crazy for a while and as soon as we have the other Bachelor announced (Juan Pablo, Chris or Drew) then all will be forgotten...always happen....  I'm already quite pleased with this season!

I don't know about that. Look how long that stuff with Emily's season went on until Sean's season started. Too bad it doesn't start filming sooner like the Bachelorette does.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 am

When Bres emerges as a couple at the Finale I hope we can put to rest that..
1: Ali knows SQUAT and is just another paid handler for the viewers
2: Trusted sources are trusted for a reason
3: CH know more than squat but still is another paid handler for the viewers
4: spoilers can be stopped. There are too many eyes, hands and ears on the production crew to curtail the leaks.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 am

BarbB222 wrote:

Lol ok Atem, whatever! You perplex me to no ends. I will be interested in your reaction when a Bres ending DOES happen no matter your doubts sprinkled with doom and gloom.

Hey, I feel perplexed that people just believe a source with nothing backing it up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 am

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Lol ok Atem, whatever! You perplex me to no ends. I will be interested in your reaction when a Bres ending DOES happen no matter your doubts sprinkled with doom and gloom.

Hey, I feel perplexed that people just believe a source with nothing backing it up.

I think most people who quote sources have a history with them, hence the trust has been built.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 am

BarbB222 wrote:When Bres emerges as a couple at the Finale I hope we can put to rest that..
1: Ali knows SQUAT and is just another paid handler for the viewers
2: Trusted sources are trusted for a reason
3: CH know more than squat but still is another paid handler for the viewers
4: spoilers can be stopped. There are too many eyes, hands and ears on the production crew to curtail the leaks.

Hugesmile yes 
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 am

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I think most people who quote sources have a history with them, hence the trust  has been built.

I understand that. I know the posters and Love_me and Sanlee trust their sources just as RS trusts his.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 am

atem wrote:. Yeah, she's happy and still together with Chris S, not Brooks.
I believe she is still together and happy with Brooks :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I guess you never had a TRUSTED source before. Even Bee said they are trusted for a reason. Love and Sophie says they trust their sources 100% and LG says she trusts her source implicitly . Might mean nothing to you but it means everything to them and the are confident to share that info. Was Love detailed in her revealing Jef was F1? Was all the details laid out to the Finale? I didn't see it yet in the end she was right. What's really the difference this season? Trusted sources are trusted for a reason. They don't really have to spell out the details. Bottom lines are all that's needed IMO. Episode details are the icing but not the whole cake.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 am

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I guess you never had a TRUSTED source before. Even Bee said they are trusted for a reason. Love and Sophie says they trust their sources 100% and LG says she trusts her source implicitly . Might mean nothing to you but it means everything to them and the are confident to share that info. Was Love detailed in her revealing Jef was F1? Was all the details laid out to the Finale? I didn't see it yet in the end she was right. What's really the difference this season? Trusted sources are trusted for a reason. They don't really have to spell out the details. Bottom lines are all that's needed IMO. Episode details are the icing but not the whole cake.

I know it means everything to them. It does to RS too.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo