SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks for starting the new thread! The old one was getting a big icky at the end.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:26 pm

atem wrote:I'd love to be wrong guys, believe me.

Too bad we don't even have caps for the FRC.  Talk about having nothing.

I believe you. I'd love for you to be wrong, too. giggling 

The fact that we have nothing gives me a glimmer of hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Bhaka wrote:
gabriele wrote:oh crap. i'm starting to waver! maybe it is chris after all. i'll be disappointed if des chose him. while i think she could be happy with him i don't think he's the love of her life by any means. it would definitely be settling to me. bracing myself for this outcome now. phooey. i haven't liked an F1 in eons.

I agree with all the above, Gabriele.  I've been okay with several recent leads and F1s, but Des is the first I've been really excited about in awhile.  I wish I could get excited about Chris, if he's her choice, but I'm just not there yet.  I hope she's happy, but if I'm being honest, I hope she's happy with Brooks.  Obviously, it's her life, not mine.

I feel the same way... Nothing exciting about them as a couple to me but yes Chris will treat her very well and that's all you can ask for. Its her choice so I wish them the best of luck.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 pm

I revisited what CH meant by dumpster fire because only one person was "dumped" so it did not make sense using that term.  I checked the urban dict to see if the term is a slang and yes it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1. A complete disaster.
2. Something very difficult that nobody wants to deal with.
This project is a complete dumpster fire.
or
Slightly better than a Train Wreck.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 pm

I'll never get excited about Chris. Nah. But, yeah, like you said, he'd be there for her and treat her well and that is all that matters. Not that Brooks treated her badly. He just may not have been right for her and he had the guts and the grace to get out when he did. Now, did he stay out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 pm

I look forward to the dumpster fire ending. The more of a disaster the better. At least that'll be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:Bringing this over.. about the "I want him down on one knee."

If you listen to that VO she sounds giddy in the beginning breaking into (what may or may not be) happy tears.. I've never felt so loved and she says it in the red dress which is on Chris' LCD. I'd love to hear everyone's perspective on this. Do you think it's spliced? She is seen again saying, "I never felt like" To me this is an important VO if we can figure out if it was spliced.

I think that it's spliced after but when she says I've never felt so loved. You stated exactly why I think this. She sounds happy during the first part. The last part she is crying. It isn't even like she's transitioning into a cry. It's one extreme to the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Trying to figure out anything Chris Harrison says is a waste of time. In the TV Guide interview he said that Brooks fell/was in love with Des at the same time as saying he wasn't. He says that they have only chemistry in his blog and basically said they didn't with the tv guide interview for another episode (I am guessing the one in Germany).

As for Chris S., there is a reason why it's the Desiree/Brooks show ... just saying.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Why does there being no FRC SCs and everything being so tightly locked give me hope?

I keep thinking about the out of left field, the it makes no sense, the shock. Brooks breaking up with Des is kind of out of left field, maybe, or maybe not. Lots seem to think they never saw it there with Brooks. So, if that isn't out of left field, makes no sense, shocking, what is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Long post.  I just re-watched.

We have all discussed the twist of head and look of shock? surprise? bury his head in his hands after she says she loves him.  But she says it again on the pier and he just says I'm sorry but then he does say, I wonder if we had done things differently - but he thinks no, it wouldn't change his feelings and she just tells him to stop because it is hurting her more.

Now - my word for word.  Nothing is voice over.  It's either we see him say it or it is ITM.  If I quote a voiceover I will say it.

ITM Brooks "I'm surprised at the love that she has for me.  I'm surprised. The thing is I didn't want to leave her.  I wasn't expecting that. You know?  I didn't know what else to say though. I just wanted to sit there.  I didn't want to see her cry. There's so many things about Des that I love (inaudible). I want to say I love Des. You know?"  (crying)

Commercial.

They walk off pier together.
Des: "I wanted you to meet my parents."
Brooks: "So now what are you going to do?"
Des: "What?  What am I going to do?"

Then the whole exchange we discussed already - conflicted, want to give my heart to you.  I will shut up etc.

Walk more.

Brooks: "Should I go?"
Des: "What else are you going to do?
Brooks: " I don't know what to do.  I don't know what to say.  I don't know what to do."  all the while LOOKING AT HER. Cecilia's opinion: It's almost like he wants her to beg him even more to stay here or something.  Or give him an OUT from the HOLE he has now dug himself into.
Des: "You've said everything you could."
Brooks: "Then what do you...."
Des "...you needed."
Brooks: "I just don't want to leave you."
Des: "I've done everything myself and that's why I was hoping I could meet someone to share my life with."
Des then looks at him and she looks STUNNING.
Brooks: "I'm sorry." Hugs her.
Heartbeats.
He leans in closer "Bye? I'm sorry."
Des: "God. INAUDIBLE. Just stop saying it."
Brooks: "Hmmm" looks at her.
Des: "Just stop saying it."
Brooks "I'm sorry" (I mean he f**king says it again!) kisses her on the forehead.
THEN WALKS MORE WITH HER!
Des: "I don't know. You can go." NOT looking at him. "I'll go sit by myself."
Brooks: sighs.  "Bye" ANOTHER hug.  She won't touch him at first.  Then she hugs him.
"ok" "ok"

she walks to pier and cries.

Brooks SOBS. "F**king wors day of my life."  "Theres nothing I can say to make it better." More sobbing, kneeling. "Way worse than I thought it was going to be." sobbing.  "I don't want to say goodbye." More bleeps.

Brooks walks to car (i presume).  But stops and looks back at Des.  Crying.  Sobs to car.

ITM for Brooks: "I've never had a relationship when saying goodbye has been that difficult.  All those moments we had together I miss them already. I miss them a lot."

Last edited by Cecilia on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Ha. I think I answered my own question (see above). I know what would be shocking. Brooks actually acting and feeling like he loves her. giggling According to some fans, to CH, maybe even to Fleiss, that would be shocking.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm

All that does is make me want to slap Brooks and I don't like feeling like that, because he had to break up with her.

There is nothing on the covers of the rag mags for the finale and yet the show claims it's even more shocking. There are no pics. The press release sucks with barely any details and that is what I am having a hard time with. There's no information.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo