SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
laurentx wrote:Cecilia, thank you for capturing all of it.. Admittedly, I didn't understand everything Brooks was saying because 1) he was soft spoken or blubbering, or 2) without fail, my kids and hubby walk into the room & start talking!

Was curious how we know that the red dress is from Chris's LCD?

Personally, if Brooks does return I hope it is early on so at least they get maybe a mini fantasy date?  I would feel robbed if we didn't see more interaction!
Yes! We need the intimate date, we need to see the chemistry and fireworks because the last episode was so sad and so devoid of romance.
There was romance between Des and Chris/Drew.  
Oh, those two men? I hardly noticed. giggling 

But if course we were only discussing the Brooks hour.
BUT it is completely unfair to say that there was no romance at all on that episode.  Just trying to keep the facts straight is all.
Auntie_love, my apologies that my wording in the Brooks thread about no romance didn't quite translate that I was specifically talking about Brooks and Des in response to the post I quoted talking about Brooks and the feeling that we are robbed of seeing them together if he doesn't come back and get some LCD time, etc. There is nothing unfair about it at all. I wasn't making this comment in Drew's nor Chris' forums, nor anywhere else. Those are the facts regarding my post.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:53 am

nannymargie wrote:
latergator wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

elizabethlbird Elizabeth Bird
Met Brooks from #bachelorette tonight at Twilight Concert Series!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks MOT...
ahhh, Brooks looks at peace and happy. this is good to see. :Nod: 
wonder who was playing?

That is the happiest I have seen him in pictures yet.  Could be maybe it's about to be over and he gets to be with Des and he's really in love? We know Des always has a big smile on her face in her pics. I hope that's the reason anyway.

I am so happy we got the news that they were still together and happy.

He does look happy and at peace and super HOT. So do Des, Chris and Drew. So that's all that matters really. Maybe he was absolutely dreading that episode airing and having to see it and is glad to be past it, whatever the outcome. I wonder if he watched it. I don't know if I could in either of their shoes.

I know on here every detail gets picked apart and we all have strong and differing opinions which if great, but it seems to me that the majority of regular viewers, media, blogs etc. weren't really that hard on Brooks. There was more an underlying theme of how heartbreaking it was for Desiree and how he actually thought things through like a normal person and tried to do the right thing. So it's not like he became a huge villain overnight in the media/blogs. That said , I'm sure these guys learn to not read the internet or tabloids and not worry what people who don't know them think.

There are a lot of wackos and cruel people out there on other sites. Glad to get to discuss things here with a lot of mature, intelligent posters here who just like to analyze what they see and form their own opinions of the show, the contestants psychology etc.. It really is a pleasure to have that, even during this time when every season things can get heated. I appreciate that everyone, pro or con, lays out why they have their opinions and then fights for them. It's great that everyone gets so into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 am

latergator wrote:
sfrank wrote:Actually, atem those shorts look a little different to me...the mustard short have some fringe to them. LOL!

Yes, I think she knows all now. I think if she had even a whiff of anything like that coming from him she would be told him ILY sooner to ease his doubts about the other guys. She was DEFINITELY telling him the during alone time in the FS. Man, I bet the FS room at the St. James would have been amazing.

wouldn't it be shocking if we find out it was amazing... just throwing stuff at the fan and wondering if anything will stick. giggling 

when Brooks left Des at the end of monday's show he was heartbroken over the fact that he had just kissed a wonderful girl goodbye who had all the things he was looking for in a partner.  I'm thinking what if he turns around (we were told that starting at the first minute we would be shocked) and heads back to Des and tells her blah, blah blah (I don't want to speculate what he might say, anything I can think of may pale in comparison to what he says), and asks if he can continue. perhaps the fantasy suite is exactly what he does need to express himself fully.  for some reason when he was in Idaho, the fantasy suite was mentioned by him twice, and CH brought up the fs also.  it would be shocking to viewers to see Des agree to this after he just dumped her.

hmmmm, just go on talking to yourselves while I daydream a little more Hugesmile

Sorry that doesn't make sense given how inconsolable she is at the RC with CH the next day...
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 am

I don’t know about you guys but I’m done speculating.

I just want to see Brooks dig himself out of that hole and beg for her! :Biggrin: 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:35 am

AMEN!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:39 am

nutty1 wrote:AMEN!

So appropriate Nutty, as Brooks really needs a prayer at this point giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:40 am

Brooks new clothes..that's all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:44 am

The new ad says "You think you know how this ends? You. Have. No. Idea."
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:48 am

iamreal2u wrote:Brooks new clothes..that's all.

:laughingoutlou 

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:49 am

Cecilia wrote:The new ad says "You think you know how this ends?  You. Have. No. Idea."

HAHA!! Uhm OK, sounds like they haven't read any posts here. We clearly have an idea. Clearly.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:01 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Cecilia wrote:The new ad says "You think you know how this ends?  You. Have. No. Idea."

HAHA!! Uhm OK, sounds like they haven't read any posts here. We clearly have an idea. Clearly.

I know 2 unspoiled people…one insists Drew wins, one insists Chris wins.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:03 am

BachfanNY wrote:I don’t know about you guys but I’m done speculating.

I just want to see Brooks dig himself out of that hole and beg for her! :Biggrin: 

Tell me about it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo