SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 pm

I can't imagine Desiree with anybody but Brooks. It's just impossible for me to see one without the other. Can't do it even though I have tried... thumbsup 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:47 pm

atem wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Chris Harrison is all over the place in his interview. So annoying to read.

Still doesn't sound like she picks Brooks to me from it. no idea 

Atem i understand where you are coming from. Why would Chris continue to say things that seem to sabotage Des and Brooks's relationship re the bolded from his interview today below implying that maybe she has learned her lesson which refers to always falling for guys that don't lover her. I understand not giving the ending away but saying stuff like this about a couple is just not right.

In this situation, you know our Bachelorette was there and was prepared for that. And so, she may be open to it or maybe she learned her lesson and knows that he's not the guy for her anymore. But it wouldn't shock me at all, you know, for a guy like that to come back.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 pm

"for a guy like that"
this is so insulting to me or i don't understand
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:04 pm

bilolo wrote: "for a guy like that"

Maybe ChrisH wants Des all to himself giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:07 pm

mercieme wrote:
atem wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Chris Harrison is all over the place in his interview. So annoying to read.

Still doesn't sound like she picks Brooks to me from it. no idea 

Atem i understand where you are coming from. Why would Chris continue to say things that seem to sabotage Des and Brooks's relationship re the bolded from his interview today below implying that maybe she has learned her lesson which refers to always falling for guys that don't lover her. I understand not giving the ending away but saying stuff like this about a couple is just not right.

In this situation, you know our Bachelorette was there and was prepared for that. And so, she may be open to it or maybe she learned her lesson and knows that he's not the guy for her anymore. But it wouldn't shock me at all, you know, for a guy like that to come back.

Why is he talking like the finale hasn't happened yet? Like he doesn't know what happens! I guess when his lips start moving, I stop listening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:14 pm

moonchild wrote:
bilolo wrote: "for a guy like that"

Maybe ChrisH wants Des all to himself  giggling 
rofl rofl 
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Chris Harrison is an idiot. I think he is really disrespectful , i mean even if brooks isn't final 1 he still has to see him at after the final rose. The least he can do is show some respect.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

you can't listen to a thing CH says. it's all spin that changes from week to week. des was the love of sean's life according to CH. then, he didn't even remember saying that when folks called him on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:34 pm

gabriele wrote:you can't listen to a thing CH says. it's all spin that changes from week to week. des was the love of sean's life according to CH. then, he didn't even remember saying that when folks called him on it.

There is a way to spin without being disrespectul and not painting the picture of gloom is what folks are saying, it's a TV show but these are REAL people at the end of the day, the rags will have a field day with these two with all the stuff Chris is saying.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

I hope Brooks stands up to Chris and let's him know how disrespectful and rude his comments have been. Totally uncalled for. man up brooks, let him have it.. whether ur final one or not.

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 pm

I am not talking about Chris H. I mean him saying that Desiree may find out she shouldn't be with a guy like Brooks. That she 'thought' she loved Brooks, but didn't or whatever.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:56 pm

ultimateldy wrote:I hope Brooks stands up to Chris and let's him know how disrespectful and rude his comments have been.  Totally uncalled for.  man up brooks, let him have it.. whether ur final one or not.
maybe he's not even aware of his interviews and blogs lol
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo