SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 pm

I don't think Brooks needs to say a thing...Chris Harrison has dug himself in deep with his negative remarks and they are just a reflection of him and the whole franchise. More than anything, I just want to see a healthy loving relationship growing between Des and her handsome fiance !! Life is good !! :halo: 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Where is this CH interview?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

sfrank wrote:Where is this CH interview?

Media thread. Nothing new.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Interesting that Melissa from Jason's season said on GMA that she thinks Brooks will come back and that it was like what she went through with her now husband!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

That aside, I personally believe that there is no way Drew is F1. Drew is sweet and kind-hearted but spontaneous and adventurous he sure ain't. He looked so uncomfortable doing limbo..LIMBO! If she picked Drew she will treated very well, she'll be pampered, and probably be bored out of her mind.[/quote]

:yes: That's when I knew Drew did not stand a chance. He couldn't let go during a few moments of limbo. Limbo for god sakes! Desiree would be kidding herself if she chose Drew. no no
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm

SafronSahara wrote:That aside, I personally believe that there is no way Drew is F1. Drew is sweet and kind-hearted but spontaneous and adventurous he sure ain't. He looked so uncomfortable doing limbo..LIMBO! If she picked Drew she will treated very well, she'll be pampered, and probably be bored out of her mind.

:yes: That's when I knew Drew did not stand a chance. He couldn't let go during a few moments of limbo. Limbo for god sakes! Desiree would be kidding herself if she chose Drew. no no[/quote]

Exactly!! Like imagine Brooks on Drews date, he would sure as hell make Des laugh with his wittiness!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 pm

I just can't shake the feeling that Desiree didn't know about what Brooks said to his family and Chris H about her. I just can't believe he's final 1 and wouldn't tell her about that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Kaltie wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:That aside, I personally believe that there is no way Drew is F1. Drew is sweet and kind-hearted but spontaneous and adventurous he sure ain't. He looked so uncomfortable doing limbo..LIMBO! If she picked Drew she will treated very well, she'll be pampered, and probably be bored out of her mind.

:yes: That's when I knew Drew did not stand a chance. He couldn't let go during a few moments of limbo. Limbo for god sakes! Desiree would be kidding herself if she chose Drew. no no

Exactly!! Like imagine Brooks on Drews date, he would sure as hell make Des laugh with his wittiness![/quote]

Kasha made a comment about Brooks taking Bernie on the cruise doing stuff like the limbo. Drew immediately came to my mind. Same stiff. But Drew is going to be ok. I think his career and new adventures just took a turn for the better. Good for him.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

atem wrote:I just can't shake the feeling that Desiree didn't know about what Brooks said to his family and Chris H about her.  I just can't believe he's final 1 and wouldn't tell her about that.
she probably didn't know the details but maybe knew some things generally. i'm sure once they resolved things in their relationship they probably didn't want to dwell on that awful breakup and moved on to much happier topics of conversation. that's got to be a hard memory for both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

atem wrote:I just can't shake the feeling that Desiree didn't know about what Brooks said to his family and Chris H about her.  I just can't believe he's final 1 and wouldn't tell her about that.

just can't seem to stay away tonight... oh well

atem, i believe that when Brooks comes back and begins pouring his heart out, it all comes out.  like a dam breaks.  I think Des is trying hard to keep the suspense up, they both know they only have to get thru to Monday night then no more secrets.  it's like CH and his comments, he is building suspense... acting a part.  I have no idea if he likes Brooks or not, really don't care if he does, but right now he is playing his part to make the last episode the most watched show for monday night.

it's all part of the game they are playing.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:57 pm

latergator wrote:

atem, i believe that when Brooks comes back and begins pouring his heart out, it all comes out.  like a dam breaks.  I think Des is trying hard to keep the suspense up, they both know they only have to get thru to Monday night then no more secrets.  it's like CH and his comments, he is building suspense... acting a part.  I have no idea if he likes Brooks or not, really don't care if he does, but right now he is playing his part to make the last episode the most watched show for monday night.

I guess. Have a good night.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 am

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:

I guess.  Have a good night.

you too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo