SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by tennischick80 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Rudyblue wrote:
atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did they just put that up?

Yup, I see that they did with a question of if Brooks comes back.  

This seems to me to indicate that what they'll be showing is how hard being apart from her gets, which helps to explain a turnaround.  I don't see them putting this up other than to indicate there's more coming here.

Sorry, should introduce myself, I'm a new poster but I've been reading everyone's comments for the last couple weeks.  Hi!

Howdy Ruby! Welcomeparty! 

Great catch and welcome!!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:43 pm

hberry wrote:If Des takes him back,, l can't see how Nate is going to accept THAT..
But if Nate believes his sister is happy, and Brooks is the reason for it, he'll accept that. And if Brooks is the F1, Nate has already tweeted that he's a nice guy. We just have to wait and see. It's even possible that Nate has something to do with bringing Brooks to her, a la a surprise. Maybe?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Yeah, this and the only caption the show provided of her wanting him to meet her family has to be shown for a reason.

BTW, anyone else found that odd placement? They were walking and suddenly she says that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

hberry wrote:
moonchild wrote:
hberry wrote:am so DONE with this show if Des ends up with Brooks..Choosing a guy that doesnt love you, or not in love either is a weak, poor and desperate choice...

I guess it's his job to convince Des (and us) that he really does love her.  Having the one that you truly love, love you back is not a poor desperate choice.  JMO  I can't imagine Des walking away with Brooks unless she is totally convinced that he loves her as much as she loves him.

how do you trust someone after they tell you am not in love WITH you..??? he's a good looking guy..not going to lie,,but he got to go..

How will Chris and Drew trust Des if she picks them? So it's really Brooks or bust and how Brooks will explain his feelings.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:46 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, this and the only caption the show provided of her wanting him to meet her family has to be shown for a reason.

BTW, anyone else found that odd placement?  They were walking and suddenly she says that?
Even more odd was that they captioned it, and nothing else during the entire talk between them.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:48 pm

hberry wrote:If Des takes him back,, l can't see how Nate is going to accept THAT..

I hope he respects her enough not to stir any crap and respects her decisions. They are not close because they have not seen each other since the bachelor.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah, this and the only caption the show provided of her wanting him to meet her family has to be shown for a reason.

BTW, anyone else found that odd placement?  They were walking and suddenly she says that?
Even more odd was that they captioned it, and nothing else during the entire talk between them.

They definitely wanted that imprinted on our brains. Guess that solves that. Brooks will somehow meet Des' family and at least we know Mama Hartsock will like Brooks. I mean c'mon! She's a follower of TeamBres and Des knows it! giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 pm

- l've always love the wrong people...

l think she's learn her lesson for the last time
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:01 pm

hberry wrote:
moonchild wrote:
hberry wrote:am so DONE with this show if Des ends up with Brooks..Choosing a guy that doesnt love you, or not in love either is a weak, poor and desperate choice...

I guess it's his job to convince Des (and us) that he really does love her.  Having the one that you truly love, love you back is not a poor desperate choice.  JMO  I can't imagine Des walking away with Brooks unless she is totally convinced that he loves her as much as she loves him.

how do you trust someone after they tell you am not in love WITH you..??? he's a good looking guy..not going to lie,,but he got to go..

I never heard him say I am not in love with you. I may have missed it but I never heard it. He did tell he cares for her and wanted her to know that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Piper61 wrote:
But if Nate believes his sister is happy, and Brooks is the reason for it, he'll accept that.   And if Brooks is the F1, Nate has already tweeted that he's a nice guy.  We just have to wait and see.  It's even possible that Nate has something to do with bringing Brooks to her, a la a surprise. Maybe?
yeah, i wonder what nate meant when he said he was there when the surprise happened. not sure those were the exact words so if someone knows feel free to correct me. maybe brooks shows up right after one of the guys leaves a MTP? i have no clue. if nate saw how heartfelt brooks was in telling des he was sorry and had made a huge mistake i could see nate totally supporting him. while des and nate haven't seen each other i did get the sense they've talked on the phone. he mentioned des being mad for a couple months after the sean debacle. i do think she gave him a good talking to and he's being supportive this time. of course tptb want it to look like he is going to cause trouble but i don't think he will at all. his lack of mean comments about brooks on twitter is another reason i think they end up together. with how he was with sean i can't imagine him not being angry at brooks (if he isn't F1) for hurting his little sister like that. he'd go all big brother on brooks for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm

gabriele wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
But if Nate believes his sister is happy, and Brooks is the reason for it, he'll accept that.   And if Brooks is the F1, Nate has already tweeted that he's a nice guy.  We just have to wait and see.  It's even possible that Nate has something to do with bringing Brooks to her, a la a surprise. Maybe?
yeah, i wonder what nate meant when he said he was there when the surprise happened. not sure those were the exact words so if someone knows feel free to correct me. maybe brooks shows up right after one of the guys leaves a MTP? i have no clue. if nate saw how heartfelt brooks was in telling des he was sorry and had made a huge mistake i could see nate totally supporting him. while des and nate haven't seen each other i did get the sense they've talked on the phone. he mentioned des being mad for a couple months after the sean debacle. i do think she gave him a good talking to and he's being supportive this time. of course tptb want it to look like he is going to cause trouble but i don't think he will at all. his lack of mean comments about brooks on twitter is another reason i think they end up together. with how he was with sean i can't imagine him not being angry at brooks (if he isn't F1) for hurting his little sister like that. he'd go all big brother on brooks for sure.

The surprise can very well be when Brooks comes back and Nate was there.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm

veg_out wrote:
LLiza wrote:

Not sure how either Brooks or Des can be "at peace".  Whether they are madly in love or not, they are in the beginnings of a negative media field day and they know that.  And it won't be over on Monday night -- like I said, the beginnings!  It will be ugly for them.  Even together, there is no peace.

Sometimes, a couple pulls together in an "us vs. them" approach. If it's a Bres ending, it really is up to them to make this relationship work. Melissa Rycroft and several other contestants on this show had the same experience happen to them with guys in their lives. When they lost the girl, it woke the guy up to their true feelings. I'll say that Monday night is critical when it comes to the public's perception of the relationship. That being said, there are always supporters and detractors of the couple. Jash had them and only turned the tide by making it work.

Every final couple ends up with some die-hard fans rooting for them and some nay-sayers who don't see it and are sure it will never work. Happens every year. Even without the huge drama we have with Bres. From twitter and comments elsewhere I think there as many hoping Brooks comes back and it's him (or more) as there are people hoping for no one or the other 2.

After months of being managed by producers. Then more months living a bizarre life where you can't be together when you want, can't tell anyone anything, can't go out on date with a new love does anyone honestly think they're going to care about the media anyways? They can finally get on with their lives. Their happiness will have nothing to do with what a few magazines say or opinions on internet forums. Do you really think Des will care if some fans aren't happy with the ending if she's in love?

Personally, if it was me, and the finale was almost here, I would be like screw everyone's opinion - get me to my man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo