SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Piper61 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Kaltie wrote:Brooks unfollowed Des on twitter. Lol :giggle:
The End.

Now how do we get more Brooks?? The memory of him in the green tux on their first date and his witty responses to her laughing at him just popped into my head.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 pm

He's still following Chris.

That's such a burn to Desiree, though. Ouch. Burn. I wonder if that hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Kaltie wrote:Brooks unfollowed Des on twitter. Lol :giggle:

LOL! It must have been Kaley tweet...I would have too.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Anyone able to check out the vine he posted of his nephew being 'blown away'? I can't see it yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm

It's of his cute nephew with a dandelion and he says "blown away" and blows on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

The funniest part is that he didn't know the end, and he followed Des. Now that he knows that she's engaged he unfollowed her. LOOOOL
He's still following Chris though but I think it's because he's following him back or else he wouldn't follow him either, who wants to see pictures of his ex and his friend? giggling

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Wow. How does he keep getting better?

"And that was a comment referring back to a conversation that we had where I had promised Desiree that I would wear my heart on my sleeve and to put her first before everything, including the show, and should I say something that the producers and editors don't enjoy or feel is too revealing, then they can cut that out.

I'll allow them to do their job as editors and producers and I will do everything I can to make this as real and as genuine as possible and try to communicate as well as possible."

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Adele1117 wrote:It's of his cute nephew with a dandelion and he says "blown away" and blows on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Too cute!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Where is the picture with his nephew???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Rolly wrote:Where is the picture with his nephew???

From his twitter. Only one he's made today so far.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Hey guys, hope everyone had a good day, I am still processing last night.  I am happy for Des and Chris, but i think they made a mistake by not watching the breakup between she and Brooks.  His family watched it and one day someone is going to show it to him. ( you remember the sister who did not like the last girlfriend, I know she has questions:yes: ) I know he feels confident in their relationship and that is a good thing.  But, it will hurt, and it will put questions in his mind.  And these are questions he need to ask, and they need to have this conversation.  I heard them say today that they are just putting that in the past.  Well we all know how the past works.  When you least expect, when everything is going well, ....Here comes the past.....  I do believe they have a chance, but they need to slow down.  

As for Brooks, I do believe his feelings were deeper than he will ever admit.. I just believe the boy was scared....plain and simple.

Last edited by sydney1 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by sophfemme Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 pm

sydney1 wrote:Hey guys, hope everyone had a good day, I am still processing last night.  I am happy for Des and Chris, but i think they made a mistake by not watching the breakup between she and Brooks.  His family watched it and one day someone is going to show it to him. ( you remember the sister who did not like the last girlfriend, I know she has questions:yes: ) I know he feels confident in their relationship and that is a good thing.  But, it will hurt, and it will put questions in his mind.  And these are questions he need to ask, and they need to have this conversation.  I heard them say today that they are justing puting that in the past.  Well we all know how the past works.  When you least expect, when everything is going well, ....Here comes the past.....  I do believe they have a chance, but they need to slow down.  

As for Brooks, I do believe his feelings were deeper than he will ever admit.. I just believe the boy was scared....plain and simple.  

Not only was he scared I don't think he was ready to get engaged. To some people engagement is a HUGE deal. Maybe if he had met her in the regular world it would have worked out. But hey what will happen will happen. if Des/Brooks are meant to be then they will find their way back to each other just maybe not on tv for all of us to see.

sophfemme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani