SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 pm

I agree that he is very thoughtful. I really liked the part where he explained to Desiree that if he was at the point of telling her he loved her, he'd tell her and just let them edit it out!

Desiree is the one that communiticates poorly to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by bilolo Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:44 pm

WOW Brooks is very articulate and his responses were honest, good for him
He proved to CH that he's not a wishy washy guy and what he said to Des in Antigua was what he said to her yesterday.
I wish all of them the best, they're great and deserve happiness and love
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 pm

jlccaz wrote:That seems like a very sincere interview on Brooks' part.  I'm happy for him he can move past the show.  The decision to promote him as Spoiled F1 must have been brutal for him.  What a relief to move on.  The Cruise makes so much sense now.  And hanging out with Michael G.... whose tweets about Juan Pablo have been hilarious all day.  
I agree. So genuine, honest, humble and sincere. It's interesting to learn of the promise he made to wear his heart on his sleeve and put her first. He has taken a lot of unnecessary punches and grief. I have so much respect for him.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Love Brooks. The actual answers were kinder.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Brooks unfollowed Des on twitter. Lol :giggle:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 pm

well, i guess that's that. he just wasn't that into des. he came across even more intellectual last night which in my book is highly attractive. he seems like a great guy and i hope he find the one soon. i hope des finds what she's looking for too either with chris or someone else. okay bye peeps. time for me to get back to real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Another tweet from Brooks



Brooks Forester @brooksforester
My nephew's reaction to last night. #blownaway vine.co/v/hbULDJpAmmJ

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Fan 4 Life here! Of course, I was before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Kaltie wrote:Brooks unfollowed Des on twitter. Lol :giggle:

He did? Pffft. giggling I don't blame him. I mean, she'd declaring her undying love one day to him and then 5 days later she's declaring it to another guy.

Last edited by Adele1117 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:From Hollywood Life:

So, how does Brooks feel about Des and Chris being together? He told us:

I am happy for her. They came looking for love and they found that. Both are amazing individuals, and the fact that they found that and they are comfortable with each other, and comfortable with the decisions that they have made, and feel like they can back up the words ‘I Love You’ to each other and commit to that relationship is something to be celebrated and I am extremely happy for them. The fact that they found love is awesome.

His mind and the way he speaks so eloquently and thoughtfully make me :Drool: as much as his looks. I have to say I went into the season a Desiree fan and am coming out a way bigger Brooks fan and glad we got to "meet" him. That statement was so classy but also said so much in a few well chosen words about backing up the words I love you with a real commitment to a relationship. I love his personal integrity.

I feel sad because Desiree seemed so different to me in her media today. More reserved, stumbling to find words that still didn't come out well and overall kind of defeated and deflated seeming. I hope it's just being uncomfortable with the Brooks questions and the stress of this situation. But she just seemed so off to me today. I wish her the best in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Brooks didn't get treated very well from TPTB. But then I don't think Des, Chris or Drew did either. I really dislike Chris H. for the comments he has made. They (TPTB) were concerned with their story not the lives of the people involved. I don't think they care about who gets hurt in the process.

Maybe because I really saw a love story with Des and Brooks I wonder if his comments about nothing would have changed things is really true. Maybe it's just a way to say it's OK that she made the decision she did and understands. If the circumstances had been different and he was given more time I wonder... There were certainly "love looks" between them and the tenderness seemed very real. I guess we will never know....

Brooks seems like a great guy, very sensitive. I hope he finds love too.

I still feel sad about the outcome. Settling is always sad which is what I think Des did.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Kaltie wrote:Brooks unfollowed Des on twitter. Lol :giggle:

Is he still following Chris?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani