SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 am

brittany4400 wrote:I seriously only slept like 5 hrs last night!!! Thanks chris!!! Lol.... I am about to catch up on the interviews! They looks so cute and happy in the pics, I bet she is so thankful for the turn of events in Antigua!

LOL...she even said its good - abt Brooks dumping her- at ATFR.....giggling Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

brittany4400 wrote:I seriously only slept like 5 hrs last night!!! Thanks chris!!! Lol.... I am about to catch up on the interviews! They looks so cute and happy in the pics, I bet she is so thankful for the turn of events in Antigua!

LOL Britt, I am in the same boat, too wired from last nite's magic

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:29 am

I know... As mama siegfried said.. Just magic! Oh and all these avi's of chris holding her face this morning is too much for me. I'm gonna need to go out for coffee and get back when I can handle it giggling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

this is my fav segment of the FRC. for once i agree with CH. best FRC ever.cloud nine 

one thing i absolutely adore about Chres is that they often have this cute 3in1 activities:
- smiling
- kissing
- whispering
at the same time altogether!!LOL  giggling 

too dang cute!! :bigsmile:

Mura, one word MAGNIFIQUE High clap 

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 am

mura...is there a video of the montage to Matt White's song? I really need to watch that again beatingheart

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 am

quick Q. is Chres scheduled to be on Kimmel together soon?

TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 am

Baseball Mom wrote:mura...is there a video of the montage to Matt White's song? I really need to watch that again beatingheart

im not sure whether i understand your Q...LOL..

are you referring to this one?

let me know whether this is what u need bestbud! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 am

mura, the one they showed after the proposal with all the Chris and Des scenes from the season...

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:47 am

Baseball Mom wrote:mura, the one they showed after the proposal with all the Chris and Des scenes from the season...

here ya go

finale complete list
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:mura, the one they showed after the proposal with all the Chris and Des scenes from the season...

here ya go

finale complete list
you are the best....bestbud! .....:Bendog off to watch

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 am

a little good news for Chresville Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:59 am

Ughhhhhh they're killing me with cuteness. Could Chris be sweeter, kinder, more loving? I'm schvitzing!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19