SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Des is a very lucky lady. She will never have to question how Chris feels about her. That is both what she wants and needs.

I'm glad they made the decision to only watch the good parts of their relationship and keep the past in the past.

I hope they do the required round of media and then stay out of the limelight to focus on each other.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Alanna wrote:Ughhhhhh they're killing me with cuteness. Could Chris be sweeter, kinder, more loving? I'm schvitzing!

i feel you, Alanna...LOL....console 

may i ask you a quick Q, since a wondering mind needs to know :Smiley: .is Jash supposed to be the last couple of this franchise to ever get the TV wedding?.....i have heard somewhere that after Jash Wedding Special MF and Co wouldnt have enough budget to cover another on-air wed, considering the rating was downhill for this franchise. do you know smth abt this?...TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Beeleever wrote:Des is a very lucky lady. She will never have to question how Chris feels about her. That is both what she wants and needs.

I'm glad they made the decision to only watch the good parts of their relationship and keep the past in the past.

I hope they do the required round of media and then stay out of the limelight to focus on each other.

I agree word Good Post  Bee!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose912 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi! I hadn't been paying too much attention this season because it was baffling that she chose Brooks over Chris (or so I thought before last night!) but I remember seeing all of you experts talking about a Chris picture that you figured out was likely a safe house pic. Now that I know the fabulous ending, would somebody mind posting it for me to see? I don't know where I would even find it on the forums at this point!
Thanks! yes 

pinkrose912

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:23 pm

I am so happy for Des and Chris! They are so dorky and adorable together. Chris was my favorite for Des early on, but I believed the spoilers and was watching, waiting to cover my eyes when she rejects Chris. This was an amazing surprise ending! So so happy for them!

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Which is the picture y'all thought was the safe house

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Des is a very lucky lady. She will never have to question how Chris feels about her. That is both what she wants and needs.

I agree word Good Post  Bee!!

Hurray!! Muraski our cheerleader and faithful leader who NEVER lost the faith! And to so many other wonderful posters, esp britt, bbmom, JBF and Mimi who was sleuthing until the very end. Talk about never losing faith.

I am so happy that our wonderful Chris and Des got their happy ending. I feel a teeny tiny bit guilty that I lost faith in Des and started believing the spoiler more (esp last week when so many long time sleuthers from this Board was saying Brooks was F1) than the beautiful love story that was shown to us between Des & Chris from the first meeting when he cracked her up with his fake proposal at the meet & greet.  Since episode 3 ... when Chris was the star of Dodgeball and won the group rose ... TPTB really ramped things up for viewers and showed us so many moments of a true relationship building and a true love story. I guess we can thank the spoiler that Fleiss showed us so much of Chris and Des falling in love because so many of us in Chrisville were smacking our head in the wall not believing that she'd pass up such a perfect match for her as Chris.

I thought that I was going to have such a hard time getting past part 1 of the finale but I just sat riveted last night and cried off/on throughout the whole darn thing.

EW's recap jokingly said that this ending is how the movie "Pretty in Pink" was supposed to end ... with our lead recognizing the perfect guy had been by her side all along. But, the huge difference between "Pretty in Pink" and "Bachelorette" is Chris is NO "Ducky" (character from the movie who was Molly Ringwald's steadfast BFF). We saw passion with them since ep 3 and Chris was just stunningly gorgeous & dashing at the proposal in his dark suit. Des looked absolutely beautiful and her eyes lit up when he appeared. The setting was one of the best ... FAR FAR better than the setting for Emily and 1F.

Wow wow wow ... love it all!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 pm

I am not a big poster, but I just rewatched last night and it I want to congratulate those who never gave into the spoilers. I will agree it never really added up to brooks. I kept watching the clock wondering when he was going to return. However after seeing Des and Chris together, I can only hope that they will make it. So again Congrats to the Chrisville fans, you guys deserve a huge celebration today clapping! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Cavo41 wrote:Which is the picture y'all thought was the safe house

Safe house picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Just watched their interviews. They are so darn cute and I smiled the entire time! Des is clearly over the moon for chris an he is so confident in what they have! I feel foolish for not listening to chris the man himself all along! I continued to ? Why chris would always bring up the time on the roof and how she doesn't have to say it because she conveyed it in other ways! He knew she loved him all along and that's how he stayed so confident but I was worried he was just being led on or that he was delusional.... But no, he was right to trust in what they had. I'm so happy to hear they are moving to Seattle to live together and already making wedding plans. I'll be glad when we can get past the whole brooks debacle and focus in the happy couple. I also like that they don't seem annoyed by the relentless questions about brooks, they just smile and handle the questions well with security in what they have!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:On their way to the GMA interview....

Are these two happy or what? What a great looking couple and they were so cute on GMA. Chris does not seem to be camera shy at all nor afraid to show his affection for Des in public. Gotta love him even more!! Can't wait to see them on "Live" with Kelly and Michael but have another 2 hours here to wait.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:00 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Ughhhhhh they're killing me with cuteness. Could Chris be sweeter, kinder, more loving? I'm schvitzing!

i feel you, Alanna...LOL....console 

may i ask you a quick Q, since a wondering mind needs to know :Smiley: .is Jash supposed to be the last couple of this franchise to ever get the TV wedding?.....i have heard somewhere that after Jash Wedding Special MF and Co wouldnt have enough budget to cover another on-air wed, considering the rating was downhill for this franchise. do you know smth abt this?...TIA

I have no idea but I don't think so because Sean and Catherine seem to be getting one too. I'd love to see both sweet couples walk down the aisle!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19