SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 am

We can all die happy now.

Beautiful. And all I can say is armpits!

ErinScouted Instagram:

The one who inspired me from the beginning. @brooksaforester thanks for letting me shoot you today. ;) #model #brooksforester #bachelorette #echomodels #onetowatch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:09 am

Oh Chit!!!!! HOT!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 am

Adele1117 wrote:We can all die happy now.

Beautiful. And all I can say is armpits!

ErinScouted Instagram:

The one who inspired me from the beginning. @brooksaforester thanks for letting me shoot you today. ;) #model #brooksforester #bachelorette #echomodels #onetowatch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks for sharing! Now hopefully love_me will make sure we can add it to the non discussion thread!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:22 am

Oh, and I am mega happy he shaved his beard! His face is too gorgeous to hide it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 am

Some people get all the good genes. His sister has a nice bone structure. His brothers are charming. But it seems like Brooks got all the goods all at once in that family.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 am

yeah I could totally use a few more of those pics........ Looking at pics of Brooks from photo shoots and just real life pics just makes the whole Juan Pablo craze even more ridiculous. I think Juan Pablo is a good looking man and he seems like a great man and father but this hoopla over his looks as though he was the hottest man on earth is kind of puzzling to me.  I mean Brooks is just *hold your breath* gorgeous. Of course it's all a matter of opinion but for me it is not even a hard decision as far as preference.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:48 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:yeah I could totally use a few more of those pics........ Looking at pics of Brooks from photo shoots and just real life pics just makes the whole Juan Pablo craze even more ridiculous. I think Juan Pablo is a good looking man and he seems like a great man and father but this hoopla over his looks as though he was the hottest man on earth is kind of puzzling to me.  I mean Brooks is just *hold your breath* gorgeous. Of course it's all a matter of opinion but for me it is not even a hard decision as far as preference.
I don't get it either!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:51 am

I do not see how anyone could not think he's beautiful. I know it's possible, but I just do not see how they could not.

I don't get the Juan Pablo thing, either. I've never thought he was anything special. I still half hope Brooks is the Bachelor next time, but at the same time, after seeing how he's getting torn to shreds out there I don't think so. It'd be so fun to watch him as the star for the whole season, though. Brooks is one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen.

I feel almost inspired to write a poem about it. giggling

Better keep this pic from Desiree or she might change her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 am

You guys are so right. The man is absolutely beautiful. How does he handle it? Juan Pablo in comparison makes me laugh. Actually, I don't think anyone compares to Brooks, Bachelor or otherwise. The man is eye candy but I love how he is understated about it. And to top it off he has personality galore. I could just stare at him all day...

But I don't want him to be the bachelor or worse be lured into doing BP if it comes back. He's too good and doesn't need to lower himself or his standards.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:37 am

i think brooks is gorgeous but the cropping on that photo is a little ridiculous. i really don't want to see his hairy pits, lol. he's still gorgeous though. yeah, i was thinking if des saw that photo she might hike all the way from seattle to SLC. JP is gorgeous too and so sexy. he definitely has that latin charisma. brooks is funny and sensitive and intellectual. he's more dreamy to me than sexy. i'm glad he's not going to be the bachelor. i think they'd throw him under the bus like they did with ben. JP will be able to handle it better like sean did. you have to be a little bit of a player to be able to handle being the lead on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 am

I have this thing for guys' pits. I'm more than happy to see them. And I find Brooks completely sexy.

I agree the lead has to be somewhat of a player and Brooks is not. No wonder he also couldn't fall for the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 am

What can I possibly add about Brooks besides he's drop dead gorgeous ?? It's everything from how he tilts his head a little bit when he's talking and how he listens intently using eye to eye contact. It's in his voice, his smile , his eyes !! It's in the way he moves..its in his walk , Brooks is such a sexy young man. I want one just like him ..only way older...:fanningfan 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia