SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Ikidunot Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 am

Is there more to this picture I want to see it :)
Ikidunot
Ikidunot

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Lievta wrote:Post by Lievta
on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:38 pm

I am not telling anyone what to do/think. Again, I am not a malicious person. I do find it weird that so much attention is put onto the concept that Des did something wrong when it was BRooks that left, but that's just me.
rotfl rotfl rotfl
I am wondering what you meant by the laughter on my post. I know you cut off my name on the quote, but wondered why the laughter. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 am

Adele1117 wrote:We can all die happy now.

Beautiful. And all I can say is armpits!

ErinScouted Instagram:

The one who inspired me from the beginning. @brooksaforester thanks for letting me shoot you today. ;) #model #brooksforester #bachelorette #echomodels #onetowatch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
holy toledo... this must be why I was having a hard time sleeping. eyedrool 
not sure this man takes a bad picture.  :eyesigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:29 am

Adele1117 wrote:I have this thing for guys' pits. I'm more than happy to see them. And I find Brooks completely sexy.

I agree the lead has to be somewhat of a player and Brooks is not. No wonder he also couldn't fall for the lead.
well, there ya go. different strokes for different folks. :Smiley: while i think brooks looks great it looks like he is covering his ears. i think there should be one of those bubbles and here is what it would say, "oh nooo, not another one of chris' poems!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 am

Auntie Lyn wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:We can all die happy now.

Beautiful. And all I can say is armpits!

ErinScouted Instagram:

The one who inspired me from the beginning. @brooksaforester thanks for letting me shoot you today. ;) #model #brooksforester #bachelorette #echomodels #onetowatch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
holy toledo... this must be why I was having a hard time sleeping. eyedrool 
not sure this man takes a bad picture.  :eyesigh:
I couldn't sleep after I saw it. Oh, to be that photographer. Take off your shirt. :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:34 am

Ikidunot wrote:Is there more to this picture I want to see it :)
I wondered that, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:40 am

Monica, great post from last night. Brooks is gonna get trashed because he was F1 from the beginning. I think Brooks is smart and will just roll with it. I'm glad he responded to the Chris poetry tweet. It was clear Brooks and Chris were friends and he meant it in a kidding way which lots of people are doing regarding the poetry. Like Elin (sp?) from the show...

Atem, thanks for the info about Wet Paint...I hate them, they are mean like RS.

I wasn't crazy about the poetry, mostly because it went on too long. Some it I liked and I won't trash Chris for writing it. Heck I can't write poetry so more power to him if he wants to write a book. I would keep his day job but he should do the book if it's a dream of his.

Kind of going thru show withdrawal. Can't believe the break up scene is the last we'll see of Brooks and Des on TV. Just not the way it was supposed to end. Better today than last Tuesday so I'm sure it will get better. Just gotta keep working my 12 step program.  bestbud! 

Have a terrific day everybody!!!!

PS Monica, how do you find out the tricks to twitter? I have an account but couldn't see suggestions for use. Probably should have figured it out BEFORE I got the acct. duh  I'm sure my age is showing....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 am

Judiful wrote:What can I possibly add about Brooks besides he's drop dead gorgeous ?? It's  everything from how he tilts his head a little bit when he's talking and how he listens intently using  eye to eye contact. It's in his voice, his smile , his eyes !! It's in the way he moves..its in his walk , Brooks is such a sexy young man. I want one just like him ..only way older...:fanningfan 
I noticed the way he listens to people, too, during the ATFR. He leans his head forward and makes total, undivided eye contact.

I like how he says, "Oh, yeah ..." after someone says something. Like Des says "stop, stop." He says "What do you mean?" She says she meant in Antigua and he goes, "Oh, yeah, that's another thing ..." or something like that. He's had that reaction before and it's so cute.

I'm not that much older than him so I'll just take Brooks ... I wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

atem wrote:Oh, and I am mega happy he shaved his beard!  His face is too gorgeous to hide it.
''

Totally hot picture and I am glad he shaved the beard too! Great pic to wake up too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 am

I have been rewatching some of the season, to gain some closure for myself. I have watched all of the first four episodes. You can see Des and Brooks had such a connection early on. They had an awesome first date - best date ever she called it. I also had forgotten all about the hot kissing and I missed you's they shared when he came back after breaking his finger during the dodge ball date but she still kissed Chris and gave him the rose. By episode 4, you can see her connection to Chris and I think that is when Brooks started to lose confidence in the process. He makes a comment about her being a magical unicorn who appears and then leaves usually with a guy and he is perturbed by the Ben issue questioning Ben as to why he had to have his alone time with Des he in front of everyone. They also show her spending more time with Chris in the episode and no alone time with Brooks just a brief scene with them coming back from their alone time at the pool. I don't think re-watching what I have that Chris was such a default number one - although I do think Brooks would have been F1 had he stayed but she did have a connection to Chris and I think this process and seeing Des with guys and not enough alone time is what did Bres in. They did have amazing chemistry however.

One other thing, you can totally see the friendship between Brooks and Chris in these episodes - they are always clowning around and hanging out. You can also see his friendship with Michael developing too.

Ok, done rambling on and will go back to eyeing the hot Brooks picture instead!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 am

gabriele wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:I have this thing for guys' pits. I'm more than happy to see them. And I find Brooks completely sexy.

I agree the lead has to be somewhat of a player and Brooks is not. No wonder he also couldn't fall for the lead.
well, there ya go. different strokes for different folks. :Smiley: while i think brooks looks great it looks like he is covering his ears. i think there should be one of those bubbles and here is what it would say, "oh nooo, not another one of chris' poems!"
rotfl  I don't see that, but that's so funny!

Ikidunot wrote:Is there more to this picture I want to see it Smiley
Yeah, she needs to stop being so stingy. :P  Just kidding.

gabriele wrote:i think brooks is gorgeous but the cropping on that photo is a little ridiculous. i really don't want to see his hairy pits, laugh out loud. he's still gorgeous though. yeah, i was thinking if des saw that photo she might hike all the way from seattle to SLC. JP is gorgeous too and so sexy. he definitely has that latin charisma. brooks is funny and sensitive and intellectual. he's more dreamy to me than sexy. i'm glad he's not going to be the bachelor. i think they'd throw him under the bus like they did with ben. JP will be able to handle it better like sean did. you have to be a little bit of a player to be able to handle being the lead on this show.
I find Juanpa(JP is always going to be Ashley's JP to me) to be meh and I don't think he's going to be able to handle the crazies at all.  It's like his ego is big enough as is!  These women need to get real here.  

I'm more of a 'boy next door' look like Zack K.

Last edited by atem on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 am

Rolly wrote:Monica, great post from last night. Brooks is gonna get trashed because he was F1 from the beginning. I think Brooks is smart and will just roll with it. I'm glad he responded to the Chris poetry tweet. It was clear Brooks and Chris were friends and he meant it in a kidding way which lots of people are doing regarding the poetry. Like Elin (sp?) from the show...

Atem, thanks for the info about Wet Paint...I hate them, they are mean like RS.

I wasn't crazy about the poetry, mostly because it went on too long. Some it I liked and I won't trash Chris for writing it. Heck I can't write poetry so more power to him if he wants to write a book. I would keep his day job but he should do the book if it's a dream of his.

Kind of going thru show withdrawal. Can't believe the break up scene is the last we'll see of Brooks and Des on TV. Just not the way it was supposed to end. Better today than last Tuesday so I'm sure it will get better. Just gotta keep working my 12 step program.  bestbud! 

Have a terrific day everybody!!!!

PS Monica, how do you find out the tricks to twitter? I have an account but couldn't see suggestions for use. Probably should have figured it out BEFORE I got the acct. duh  I'm sure my age is showing....
Not to rain on Chris' parade but...
Poetry could be cute or sweet between two people in love, but NOT on television endlessly (not cute or sweet) and certainly not in a book!  Seriously, based on what I heard, plans to publish a book seem deluded to me.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia