SELECT CONTENT

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Whoa! Collins is keeping all of the hair of those that died in the Five Pact!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Awww! That is her mom, I was right!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Yes, I am going to give my hissy fit! hissyfit  Next week is the mid season finale and we have to wait until JAN for a new episode and I want my Ravenswood episodes!

Nooooo!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Whoa! Did you guys see how creepy Ms. Grunwald was in the mid season finale commercial?!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Sneak peeks #1 and #2:

Canadian promo:

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Each episode keeps getting better and better! So I was right about there being a school play & Miranda sees her mom! Such a sweet moment between them. My heart broke when Miranda told Olivia she has feelings for Caleb but they are both unavailable . :Frown: 

Does anyone else think Luke&Olivia's mom might have had an affair with Collins of some sort and he could have killed their father with that knife?

Hopefully next week's episode we find out what happened to all the jars of hair (eww!) and what's in the box! Hopefully something good & not like PLL had that pig in the trunk of the car getting everyone all worked up! no no
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 pm

momoftrips wrote:Sneak peeks #1 and #2:

Canadian promo:

Did that girl turn her head around!? So creepy!!! Dang I hope this show gets picked up for a full season hate how they are splitting it into 2 parts.
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:18 am

Linds911 wrote:Each episode keeps getting better and better! So I was right about there being a school play & Miranda sees her mom! Such a sweet moment between them. My heart broke when Miranda told Olivia she has feelings for Caleb but they are both unavailable . :Frown: 

Does anyone else think Luke&Olivia's mom might have had an affair with Collins of some sort and he could have killed their father with that knife?

Hopefully next week's episode we find out what happened to all the jars of hair (eww!) and what's in the box! Hopefully something good & not like PLL had that pig in the trunk of the car getting everyone all worked up! no no
I think their mom is having/had an affair with Collins for sure! I think a 'ghost' killed their Dad. I still think that their Uncle is using the curse to stay alive.

That hair thing was crazy!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:46 am

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Each episode keeps getting better and better! So I was right about there being a school play & Miranda sees her mom! Such a sweet moment between them. My heart broke when Miranda told Olivia she has feelings for Caleb but they are both unavailable . :Frown: 

I think their mom is having/had an affair with Collins for sure!  I think a 'ghost' killed their Dad.  I still think that their Uncle is using the curse to stay alive.

I think Collins and the mom were together in high school and the curse killed the father. That little girl and Mrs. Grunwald are so creepy and I could just punch Luke for doing what he did to Remy.

Yeah, the hair thing was gross but am I the only one who thinks Creepy Collins is hot?!? Embarressed!

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 am

momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:

I think their mom is having/had an affair with Collins for sure!  I think a 'ghost' killed their Dad.  I still think that their Uncle is using the curse to stay alive.

I think Collins and the mom were together in high school and the curse killed the father. That little girl and Mrs. Grunwald are so creepy and I could just punch Luke for doing what he did to Remy.

Yeah, the hair thing was gross but am I the only one who thinks Creepy Collins is hot?!? Embarressed!
Creepy Collins... to funny. Yes, I think he's hot. Embarressed!   Interesting how he totally got rid of his Australian accent!

But, I don't like their mom at all and I'm 100% sure that she was having an affair with him while married to the mayor.  

I think Remy's dad knows about the curse and that's why he wants his daughter away from Luke.

Luke really pissed me off big time!  He's too wimpy, but Tess is good at playing the innocent act.  Remy deserves better.

The only reason why I think the curse killed the mayor was due to his kids were supposed to die and he was about to warn them.

Next week sure has a Poltergeist vibe to it with the fooling Miranda that's her parents and she wants to stay stuff and Carolanne (or was it Caroline) being fooled by the 'white light'.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Work kicked my butt today!  Need to think of something to look forward to and it's the midseason finale!  Here's an interesting tidbit about what we will find out tomorrow!  

Tell us about the curse. We know we’re going to find out more about its history in the fifth episode, but how does it affect their doppelgangers?

This episode is really exciting because the flashback to the original Miranda and Caleb will reveal how the pact was made, who was involved, and how those two were connected in the whole process. It definitely unravels more of the mystery, and you get a lot more answers. It also reveals who the main bad guy is in this situation. It points the group in the right direction, and they know who to start looking for in order to reverse the pact. It definitely propels them forward.
The rest is the Q&A is at Wetpaint

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:12 pm

The winter finale is already here! *sigh* Went by so fast! Can't wait to see what happens!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 1f49c

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 8367-910 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 I_got_13 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

+2
b
atem
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum