SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:18 pm

chloep wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:Interesting article! Thought I would share it here.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-is-ready-for-sean-lowe-s-wedding

Here is part of article that really sound bad if true ."However, a recent report from Wetpaint Entertainment revealed that ABC forced Sean and Catherine to invite Desiree to the event. She will bring Chris Siegfried with her. Desiree.
Can this be true? or the media is trying to start something..

Oh, I am sure SeanCat did everything in their power to make sure that they aren't there, but TBTP ruled with an iron twist.....

Phhhlease....

Why would they needed to be "forced"? Cat even tweeted Des that she is excited to see her again... and why would they even "force" them? There won't be sit-downs with the successful couples anyway(something that was the custom the last couple of times), that's what the special was for last Sunday.
They are simply running with their own storyline. (where they claimed that Chres weren't initially invited, because of some bad blood)

These people are terrible! Really trying to start something!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:32 pm

chloep wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-is-ready-for-sean-lowe-s-wedding

Here is part of article that really sound bad if true ."However, a recent report from Wetpaint Entertainment revealed that ABC forced Sean and Catherine to invite Desiree to the event. She will bring Chris Siegfried with her. Desiree.

... ruled with an iron twist.....

"iron twist"... well that's a new one  Hugesmile  I meant fist.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I'll go with my normal theory on this. If the wedding wasn't televised, would Des and Chris be invited? I'm going with no. So TPTB invited because of the televised aspect and the fact that they are considered a successful couple for the franchise. Yes, Catherine can tweet she excited to see them, but that doesn't mean much to me or that they are even close at all.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I'll go with my normal theory on this. If the wedding wasn't televised, would Des and Chris be invited? I'm going with no. So TPTB invited because of the televised aspect and the fact that they are considered a successful couple for the franchise. Yes, Catherine can tweet she excited to see them, but that doesn't mean much to me or that they are even close at all.

and nobody said that, but to maintain that they were "forced to despite not wanting them to be there" is rather ludicrous in my opinion... At the end of the day they approve of who is there and who isn't, that's why Emily for example won't be there no matter how much TPTB would want her to be.
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:04 pm

chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

and nobody said that, but to maintain that they were "forced to despite not wanting them to be there" is rather ludicrous in my opinion... At the end of the day they approve of who is there and who isn't, that's why Emily for example won't be there no matter how much TPTB would want her to be.

The examiner article doesn't say anything about being "forced to despite not wanting them to be there." It just says they were forced by TPTB to have them there. Truthfully, I think Sean and Catherine would prefer to only have those from the franchise they are good friends with there and could do without the rest being there. And I'll disagree about Emily. I don't think they would have ever invited her.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 pm

umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I agree! " No friendship here!"

In fact when Catherine and Sean had their Seattle shower, it was scheduled when Chris and Des was out of town. Next, when Chris and Des attended his bff wedding in Dallas, Sean and Catherine was out of town. Next, when Chris and Des did the spreechat a while back, a fan asked them if they were going to SeanCat wedding, if one go back and look at Chris's body language, you will see that he was just about to say "NO" but he stopped him, bit his lip, shook his head meaning "NO," and let Desiree answer the question. Look at Des' body language. She looked right at Chris before she responded with a heck yes, we will go!.
I also think if they were invited from way back, when the "SAV-A-DATE" went out, Des would have said something on twitter, much like Molly did. She is a designer, love brides and loves wedding. She would have made it known! I was curious, and I believe "The Examiner" knows the truth!

My last opinion on this one. Hahah... I am thinking Chris probably did not want to go, but since he and his princess is still under ABC thumbs, they had to! I bet they can't wait till the two-year bounty if off their heads.

MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
chloep wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Oh, I am sure SeanCat did everything in their power to make sure that they aren't there, but TBTP ruled with an iron twist.....

Phhhlease....

Why would they needed to be "forced"? Cat even tweeted Des that she is excited to see her again... and why would they even "force" them? There won't be sit-downs with the successful couples anyway(something that was the custom the last couple of times), that's what the special was for last Sunday.
They are simply running with their own storyline. (where they claimed that Chres weren't initially invited, because of some bad blood)

These people are terrible! Really trying to start something!

I don't believe they are trying to start something, I think they making us aware of the truth! Heck, go back and revisit many of SeanCat interviews, when the reporters ask which Bachelor/bachelorette alumns will be at the wedding. Sean was/is quick to name as many of them, and never once has he mentioned Des' name....never. Case close! Lol.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

The examiner article doesn't say anything about being "forced to despite not wanting them to be there." It just says they were forced by TPTB to have them there. Truthfully, I think Sean and Catherine would prefer to only have those from the franchise they are good friends with there and could do without the rest being there. And I'll disagree about Emily. I don't think they would have ever invited her.

I agree with you Uhmgirl. SeanCat would not want The future Siegfried's at their wedding because they know they we will be distracted by this handsome couple. All eyes will be on them! They wanted all the highlights (as they should, after all it is their wedding). However, those two know that a Chris and Des at the wedding will be spectacular.

Side Note: I love Chris suit color and all, and I can't wait to see Des' dress that she just got done making. I have a feeling it will compliment her man's color. I know they are going to look drop dead gorgeous, and I hope they do! SeanCat will just have to deal with it!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:35 pm

MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I agree with you Uhmgirl.  SeanCat would not want The future Siegfried's at their wedding because they know they we will be distracted by this handsome couple. All eyes will be on them! They wanted all the highlights (as they should, after all it is their wedding). However, those two know that a Chris and Des at the wedding will be spectacular.

Side Note: I love Chris suit color and all, and I can't wait to see Des' dress that she just got done making. I have a feeling it will compliment her man's color. I know they are going to look drop dead gorgeous, and I hope they do! SeanCat will just have to deal with it!!

I'll have to very respectfully disagree with you on the reason Sean and Catherine wouldn't really want them there. I'm sorry but there is no way anyone there in person or watching at home is gonna be more focused on seeing perhaps a short pan to Des and Chris in the audience than watching the actual wedding. The fans of Des and Chris may be more interested in catching a glimpse of them, but the very large majority are more interested in the couple ACTUALLY getting married, not a couple in the audience.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm

umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I agree with you Uhmgirl.  SeanCat would not want The future Siegfried's at their wedding because they know they we will be distracted by this handsome couple. All eyes will be on them! They wanted all the highlights (as they should, after all it is their wedding). However, those two know that a Chris and Des at the wedding will be spectacular.

I'll have to very respectfully disagree with you on the reason Sean and Catherine wouldn't really want them there. I'm sorry but there is no way anyone there in person or watching at home is gonna be more focused on seeing perhaps a short pan to Des and Chris in the audience than watching the actual wedding. The fans of Des and Chris may be more interested in catching a glimpse of them, but the very large majority are more interested in the couple ACTUALLY getting married, not a couple in the audience.

Fair enough, but that doesn't change my opinion. Maybe I didn't word it correctly, but I will try to do better next time. Lol!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:41 pm

MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Fair enough, but that doesn't change my opinion.  Maybe I didn't word it correctly, but I will try to do better next time.  Lol!

And I'll just add, Sean and Catherine won't even realize they are there. They will be far too busy enjoying their wedding ceremony and celebrating with those they love most. Not to mention basking in their newlywed bubble.

Last edited by umngirl on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Fair enough, but that doesn't change my opinion.  Maybe I didn't word it correctly, but I will try to do better next time.  Lol!

And I'll just add, Sean and Catherine won't even realize they are there. They will be fair too busy enjoying their wedding ceremony and celebrating with those they love most. Not to mention basking in their newlywed bubble.

I totally agree umngirl  :yes:  Jason and Molly will be there and have mentioned this is the "exclusive club" they are proud to be a part of. (Their words not mine.) Des and Chris fans will get their day too, and you can bet that the married couples from this "exclusive" club will be there to celebrate whether Des and Chris want them or not. I happen to love that this club is growing and can't wait to see all the couples! Molly and Jason and Des and Chris have become close friends, and even though the others might not appear to be friends, they share something special. They all met the SAME way! I actually happen to know (from Jason's podcast) that JP and Jason are close, and Molly has said she talks to Trista once a week. Des and Chris will have a chance to meet and get to know the other couples they have not met. I am sure they will welcome them with open arms. ;)

Des has mentioned MANY times that they want a very intimate wedding. Regardless of how small it will be, I promise you TPTB will have the other married couples there. ;) Lets not forget that Catherine is from Seattle, so maybe they will have more opportunity in the future to get together too.

I am really looking forward to their wedding. Sean and Catherine are a beautiful couple.  :Smiley:  I really hope ABC lets us see more of the reception than they did with Jason and Molly's wedding. I have a feeling they won't and that will be disappointing! Sunday night will be fun and hopefully the mods have a special thread for the wedding alone we can go to and make comments as it happens, and after.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor