SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 pm

^The telecast ends after the ceremony. We won't see any of the reception on Sunday. Perhaps they will shoot footage for future use or to release online.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:57 pm

umngirl wrote:^The telecast ends after the ceremony. We won't see any of the reception on Sunday. Perhaps they will shoot footage for future use or to release online.

I have not been following all of Sean's and Catherine's wedding info…. so how do we know that the ceremony ends at the telecast and we won't see them walk in and do their first dance???
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:01 pm

eliza3 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^The telecast ends after the ceremony. We won't see any of the reception on Sunday. Perhaps they will shoot footage for future use or to release online.

I have not been following all of Sean's and Catherine's wedding info…. so how do we know that the ceremony ends at the telecast and we won't see them walk in and do their first dance???  

Sean tweeted a fan who asked that it ends after the ceremony.

But we know via Catherine that they will have a videographer for their own purposes so perhaps release some of that. Or perhaps a guest to two will share video/pictures from the reception.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:01 pm

eliza3 wrote:

Sean tweeted that the telecast would end at the end of the ceremony.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:07 am

Just heard from Jason and Molly (on their podcast) that the call time for the wedding is 1:30.  Molly said they film it just like the bachelor.  Everyone has to sit around and they wait to do interviews.  No food and lots of alcohol.  She said she was bringing food in her purse.  ;)  She also said she everyone turns in their phone but she gets to keep hers because of the baby at home.  She said she would take lots of "candid" pictures, like of Chris Harrison flirting, to post on her blog.  Haha!  They also talked about who they thought was the most easy going bachelor and bachelorette.  Molly said Des and Chris for sure and Jason said Kiptyn, Roberto, and Chris.

They also said that the special last Sunday did not capture Chris at all!  They said he is hilarious!!  He has people rolling on the floor.  Jason said Des and Molly both talked over the men!  LOL  Exactly what we said.  Well, looking forward to the wedding. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:Just heard from Jason and Molly (on their podcast) that the call time for the wedding is 1:30.  Molly said they film it just like the bachelor.  Everyone has to sit around and they wait to do interviews.  No food and lots of alcohol.  She said she was bringing food in her purse.  ;)  She also said she everyone turns in their phone but she gets to keep hers because of the baby at home.  She said she would take lots of "candid" pictures, like of Chris Harrison flirting, to post on her blog.  Haha!  They also talked about who they thought was the most easy going bachelor and bachelorette.  Molly said Des and Chris for sure and Jason said Kiptyn, Roberto, and Chris.

They also said that the special last Sunday did not capture Chris at all!  They said he is hilarious!!  He has people rolling on the floor.  Jason said Des and Molly both talked over the men!  LOL  Exactly what we said.  Well, looking forward to the wedding. Hugesmile

Thanks for sharing these detail information that we missed!! Which podcast # is it? I would like to listen!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:55 am

^^ This week's #44 http://kiroradio.com/listen/9966788/

There are other ones where Jason&Molly mention/talk about them, after the season aired, when the 4 of them hung out for the first time, e.t.c. Jason & Molly podcasts

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 am

Linds911 wrote:^^ This week's #44 http://kiroradio.com/listen/9966788/

There are other ones where Jason&Molly mention/talk about them, after the season aired, when the 4 of them hung out for the first time, e.t.c. Jason & Molly podcasts

Thanks Linds for bringing it here. It is good to get the inside scoop from them. In one interview before the season ending, Zack W said that Drew was the nicest, Chris and him were the most popular out of the group, then he added, definitely Chris..as the most popular and easy going. Michael G said Chris was really funny, just as Molly said. So, it was good to hear.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:45 am

I don't think there is a lot of affection between the two couples. I think Des was offended when in Des's finale airing Sean said if Cat left he would have left, then Des said afterward that she didn't want to handle things the way Sean did.

I think they will go and have fun, but if it were televised, I don't think Des and Chris would be there.

I wish we got to see more of the fun Chris. I have been a big fan of his all along.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't think there is a lot of affection between the two couples. I think Des was offended when in Des's finale airing Sean said if Cat left he would have left, then Des said afterward that she didn't want to handle things the way Sean did.

I think they will go and have fun, but if it were televised, I don't think Des and Chris would be there.

I wish we got to see more of the fun Chris.  I have been a big fan of his all along.

Last edited by Iam_arielle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Linds911 wrote:^^ This week's #44 http://kiroradio.com/listen/9966788/

Thanks Linds!! Your awesome. ;) Makes me happy that Des and Chris are such good friends with Jason and Molly. SOOOOOO excited to see all the couples at the wedding and of course to see Cat and Sean get married.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Just heard from Jason and Molly (on their podcast) that the call time for the wedding is 1:30.  Molly said they film it just like the bachelor.  Everyone has to sit around and they wait to do interviews.  No food and lots of alcohol.  She said she was bringing food in her purse.  ;)  She also said she everyone turns in their phone but she gets to keep hers because of the baby at home.  She said she would take lots of "candid" pictures, like of Chris Harrison flirting, to post on her blog.  Haha!  They also talked about who they thought was the most easy going bachelor and bachelorette.  Molly said Des and Chris for sure and Jason said Kiptyn, Roberto, and Chris.

Hahaha I think I would say yes on chris can be a funny guy off cam . He strikes me a type of a guy who is more comfortable off cam showing his true personalities than on cam. On cam he seems like very serious while off cam he seems the goofy one . Now on des I don't know though. I don't know if she is an easy going person . Maybe because to me she is too sweet a type of a girl . But maybe both of their personalities shine off cam than on cam which we won't see it laugh out loud. I think these two are more reserved on cam showing their easy going sides than off cam . That's why people think them differently with their opinions like the special this Sunday . That's maybe the reason. Which is not bad  at all . For sure they do enjoy their life outside bachelor  as what Molly described them .
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor