SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 34 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Yeah finally watched Ep7

1 - Penny Becoming a little desperate.  Nice but not a match for Tim.  Next week maybe her last because we finally see her in the pink sequence top.
2) Dani and Tim's date.  He seems fascinated with her in the beginning of the date.  By the end they were so tipsy not sure what to think
3) The breakfast was a great idea
4) Ali- Surprise to hear Tim said that Ali was mature and ready to get married and have kids
5) nice conversation with Sara.  Tim was calling out all her accomplishments but not sure if he was tying them to himself.  Why no kiss.  Seems strange

Next week looks hot with he and Anna.  Defining moment for sure.
Is Anna the carnival date?
Bathing suits. Naked bodies beach date.
Naked?  For real?
Joke Atem.  Now that we be something.  Katherine(?) did dived in the water and her top came off.  Had poor Tim blushing. Embarressed!
Mr. 'I Posed Nude' blushing? Why?

Oh, well this show has gone the naked route a bunch of times so that's why I asked.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Ali comes across as genuine but her behaviour (unless she was drunk which is possible) at the M&G was odd. Is she there for the right reasons? http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/ali-aims-to-be-top-tourist-attraction/story-e6fredpu-1226215565724. When you google her, looks like she is trying to establish and acting career.

Last edited by AEF on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 pm

AEF wrote:Ali comes across as genuine but her behaviour (unless she was drunk which is possible) at the M&G was odd. Is she there for the right reasons? http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/ali-aims-to-be-top-tourist-attraction/story-e6fredpu-1226215565724
She's into pageants?

I don't think she's any more or any less 'genuine' than any of the others.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 pm

AEF wrote:Ali comes across as genuine but her behaviour (unless she was drunk which is possible) at the M&G was odd. Is she there for the right reasons? http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/ali-aims-to-be-top-tourist-attraction/story-e6fredpu-1226215565724
I read that before. I got the impression that was a few years ago but since then she is into real estate or whatever she does now. Same with Tim. Some guys were discussing her on twitter and they seem to call her nice. I think she was dating a friend of theirs a little while ago, Paul Curran. Who knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:23 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
I read that before.  I got the impression that was a few years ago but since then she is into real estate or whatever she does now.  Same with Tim.  Some guys were discussing her on twitter and they seem to call her nice.  I think she was dating a friend of theirs a little while ago, Paul Curran.  Who knows.
Unless she did a favour for someone, she acted in a short film this year and seems to currently have an administration job. I really don't think Tim is there for the right reasons either so not sure it matters. I do think he is attracted to her.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:17 am

1 - Penny Becoming a little desperate.  Nice but not a match for Tim.  Next week maybe her last because we finally see her in the pink sequence top.
2) Dani and Tim's date.  He seems fascinated with her in the beginning of the date.  By the end they were so tipsy not sure what to think
4) Ali- Surprise to hear Tim said that Ali was mature and ready to get married and have kids
5) nice conversation with Sara.  Tim was calling out all her accomplishments but not sure if he was tying them to himself.  Why no kiss.  Seems strange

I wondered if they are hiding the kisses with Sara and Tim?? He seems to go out of his way to reassure her. I get the feeling he is interested in her. He described her in some pretty flattering terms... both a go getter and nurturing. Anna annoys me, so there may be something there I am missing. I agree about Dani.. I didn't think he wanted to kiss Dani and didn't think he seemed all that interested in her by the end of the date.

I think Natalie and Penny go home next.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:03 am

grace8136 wrote:

I wondered if they are hiding the kisses with Sara and Tim?? He seems to go out of his way to reassure her. I get the feeling he is interested in her. He described her in some pretty flattering terms... both a go getter and nurturing. Anna annoys me, so there may be something there I am missing. I agree about Dani.. I didn't think he wanted to kiss Dani and didn't think he seemed all that interested in her by the end of the date.

I think Natalie and Penny go home next.
I think they did not kiss and I do not know why not. I think they needed to give Sarah this 1-on-1 so next week Anna can have a 1-on-1. What I did notice whenever there is an important message being portrayed the camera usual hits on her and after the sentence it would then hit Ali. We will see.

My question is, do you really think that he did not kiss Ali? Please. There is so much physical chemistry there. No way they did not pash. In the wash room, Ali took of her sweater noticed that Tim was having a problem with his jacket and she went over to help him take it off. She seems more nurturing than they let on.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:43 am

From Facebook:

Sanjeevni Sangeeta Singh Just saw a teaser from next weeks episode. Tim was kissing Anna on the beach and said he is falling for Anna. Love Anna.
about an hour ago
Poor Ali. She is falling in love with Tim and Tim is falling in love with Anna. I hope she doesn' t get her heart broken.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:00 am

iamreal2u wrote:From Facebook:

Sanjeevni Sangeeta Singh Just saw a teaser from next weeks episode. Tim was kissing Anna on the beach and said he is falling for Anna. Love Anna.
about an hour ago
Poor Ali.  She is falling in love with Tim and Tim is falling in love with Anna.  I hope she doesn' t get her heart broken.
Do you think Anna is starting to look too obvious and there is a hidden F1?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:03 am

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:From Facebook:

about an hour ago
Poor Ali.  She is falling in love with Tim and Tim is falling in love with Anna.  I hope she doesn' t get her heart broken.
Do you think Anna is starting to look too obvious and there is a hidden F1?
Maybe the hidden F1 is Sarah. Her is something else from Facebook. Nothing to back it up of course.

Connie Butler Okkkk. So anyway! Sarah has recently left her business. And moved to sydney
18 minutes ago · 2
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 am

iamreal2u wrote:Do not know their instagrams so can't check:
from Facebook -

Roxy Cole wrote:Sarah didnt win, check her instagram, she post photos way before the show filming ends. Same as rochelle, emily etc
32 minutes ago via mobile · 1
Quoting myself. If Sarah won how was she able to post info before the show ended.

Question for those living in Aussie. Is social media a big thing there. It is very difficult to find information on the bachelorettes. Anyone knows Sarah's last name?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Well it seems that you can write Ali off as being F1

http://alioetjen.com
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u