SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 pm

livelife wrote:Here's the latest "sighting"..

Miranda Schu:) ‏@pika_SCHU  1h  
I JUST SAW SEAN AND CATHERINE FROM THE BACHELOR NO LIE

I doubt it... she says it was in Ocean City, which is in Maryland :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:50 pm

chloep wrote:

Or New Jersey. Either way, I sincerely doubt it was them. But I'd laugh if she went up to the people she thinks is them to get a picture only to discover it wasn't them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

Or New Jersey. Either way, I sincerely doubt it was them. But I'd laugh if she went up to the people she thinks is them to get a picture only to discover it wasn't them.
Gosh that happened to me before....Embarassed   only it wasn't with someone who I thought was a celebrity, but with someone who resembled my bf a lot... I hugged him from behind and kissed him on the cheek.. Embarassed The poor guy got sooo flustered, he thought I was trying to make a move on him..... I turned all shades of red :P

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:06 pm

chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

Gosh that happened to me before....Embarassed   only it wasn't with someone who I thought was a celebrity, but with someone who resembled my bf a lot... I hugged him from behind and kissed him on the cheek.. Embarassed The poor guy got sooo flustered, he thought I was trying to make a move on him..... I turned all shades of red :P
I might never go in public again if that happened to me. I've been there with the whole mistaken celebrity thing. I got so red and couldn't leave fast enough.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm

This may have been talked about before...sometimes I can't keep up with the speed of this thread :)
Anyway - does anyone think that maybe Des will design Cat's wedding dress since they became friends?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:10 pm

For sure, Catherine will make a stunningly beautiful bride.  I would love to see her hair up though of course, she looks beautiful whichever way she chooses.  And of course, Sean will make the most handsome groom.  

I can just imagine all of us becoming basket cases on the big day.  I honestly don't know how I will act when that day comes.  We've been waiting so long that I can't even imagine it.   My fear .... I'll wake up and ask my hubby "what happened?"  and he'll say "I don't know, I found you passed out on the sofa with the tv on."    :shock:

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Poppycorn wrote:For sure, Catherine will make a stunningly beautiful bride.  I would love to see her hair up though of course, she looks beautiful whichever way she chooses.  And of course, Sean will make the most handsome groom.  

I can just imagine all of us becoming basket cases on the big day.  I honestly don't know how I will act when that day comes.  We've been waiting so long that I can't even imagine it.   My fear .... I'll wake up and ask my hubby "what happened?"  and he'll say "I don't know, I found you passed out on the sofa with the tv on."     :shock:
giggling :tissuebox You'd definitely need these now!!! giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:21 pm

I think Des was busy will all things bachelorette while Catherine's dress was being planned- and the designers like to provide the dress and then get their name out there. So either Catherine was pointed toward a designer or she was able to say ones she liked and TPTB took it from there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Funny... she's still convinced she saw them..

Miranda Schu:) ‏@pika_SCHU 7m
@ItsTinaaaaaa No lie I'll text you the whole story I died

Miranda Schu:) ‏@pika_SCHU 34m
Guys, I saw the Bachelor, I'm not kidding around here.

Miranda Schu:) ‏@pika_SCHU 36m
I'm still shaking, I'm convinced I saw Sean and Catherine in Ocean City.

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:For sure, Catherine will make a stunningly beautiful bride.  I would love to see her hair up though of course, she looks beautiful whichever way she chooses.  And of course, Sean will make the most handsome groom.  

I can just imagine all of us becoming basket cases on the big day.  I honestly don't know how I will act when that day comes.  We've been waiting so long that I can't even imagine it.   My fear .... I'll wake up and ask my hubby "what happened?"  and he'll say "I don't know, I found you passed out on the sofa with the tv on."     :shock:
giggling :tissuebox You'd definitely need these now!!! giggling 
Me too. My life revolves around these two since the finale of Sean's season. I don't post often but I always have a smile on my face every time I read all your comments and looking at the pictures. Can't thank all of you enough.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 pm

umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

I might never go in public again if that happened to me. I've been there with the whole mistaken celebrity thing. I got so red and couldn't leave fast enough.
Love your new avatar, umngirl. They are so cuuuute in that picture. They both look so young.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm

eliza3 wrote:This may have been talked about before...sometimes I can't keep up with the speed of this thread Smiley
Anyway - does anyone think that maybe Des will design Cat's wedding dress since they became friends?  
I don't know, I don't think so TBH no idea .... My guess is that Des won't even be at the wedding(well maybe if her and Chris are still together when the time for the wedding has come)
I doubt they are that close...I think the reason that Cat was brought to Portugal was bc TPTB wanted to show off a success story

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8