SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:52 pm

provenceguy wrote:
chloep wrote:WoW.... Kelsey is apparently ONLY 20-YEAR-OLD.. Now I understand why she keeps around the 21, 22 year old guys..

source?

The 20-year-old sweetheart is an Alabama native, and is currently studying to be an elementary teacher. She loves children, and says she is ready to settle down and have a family.

"Examiner"

and they have inside info: (they also get the episodes early to do the recaps)

http://www.examiner.com/article/cmt-s-sweet-home-alabama-season-4-episode-1-kelsey-meets-her-suitors

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Good Lord!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm

chloep wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well thart does explain why here were so many young ones..and Nate ia 31.. So maybe he is too old for her?

I dunno, but I sure as hell wouldn't have thought that she was only 20... She looks way older in my opinion.

It doesnt surprise me actually... I've seen 20 year old girls from the South and they all just look much older.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well thart does explain why here were so many young ones..and Nate ia 31.. So maybe he is too old for her?

IMO, yes he's too old for her.  I really thought she was 25/26 (a naive 25/26 year old).

That would explain why she kept around the 20/21 year olds.

The Examiner doesn't have insider info.  That person was just basing their opinion on that CMT App on ITunes or whatever.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm actually not surprised to find out she's only 20. My guess was that she was 22, maybe 23. She strikes me as someone who is kinda immature and sorta spacey for lack of a better word.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 21 87b72b10 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 21 86669110 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

atem wrote:

IMO, yes he's too old for her.  I really thought she was 25/26 (a naive 25/26 year old).

The Examiner doesn't have insider info.  That person was just basing their opinion on that CMT App on ITunes or whatever.

Actually, the blogger mentioned in one of her reviews that she knows her personally.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:32 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

Actually, the blogger mentioned in one of her reviews that she knows her personally.

Ooops, sorry! It didn't seem like the writer knows what happened when she wrote it that first article. Maybe, I'm thinking of another person?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:32 pm

chloep wrote:WoW.... Kelsey is apparently ONLY 20-YEAR-OLD.. Now I understand why she keeps around the 21, 22 year old guys..

It might also explain why she would be more susceptible to Collin's charms if that is what happened.  no idea 

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

Ooops, sorry!  It didn't seem like the writer knows what happened when she wrote it that first article.  Maybe, I'm thinking of another person?

For what it's worth, she says she doesn't...  :Smiley: 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm actually not surprised to find out she's only 20. My guess was that she was 22, maybe 23. She strikes me as someone who is kinda immature and sorta spacey for lack of a better word.
That was my guess too..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Spacey is one word for it. She has never uttered an original or interesting word on that show to date. She's unwatchable alas. Tom the Bush Pilot had the right idea. If she's only 20, that's a partial explanation. She strikes me as someone doing the show to advance a modeling / TV spokesperson career ... for which she holds zero appeal. I'm sorry but I gave that chick so many chances. She becomes harder to watch with each passing episode.

There. I said it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 pm

I just couldn't get over the fact she didn't know what Mozzarella or basil was.  

The look Emilio gave her when she asked if the basil was edible said it all.  rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac