SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:56 am

iamreal2u wrote:I believe he is only keeping his work that he would response to any tweet to him.  Also he is being respectful in posting the video links that his fellow contestants make supporting him.  

After saying the above, I was quite annoyed by Anna and family when they posted and responded to every tweet to them.  Maybe it is a lawyer thing.

Defensive? lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:55 am

To me, there is a difference on a family member over the person (who is picked) doing it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:18 am

[quote="atem"]To me, there is a difference on a family member over the person (who is picked) doing it.[/quot

His family members probably have better things to do with their time. His sister sometimes posts on FB and his friends sometimes on twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:02 am

I was talking about all the "endorsing" of him as winner.....that is childish to me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:31 am

nutty1 wrote:I was talking about all the "endorsing" of him as winner.....that is childish to me.

You mean him thanking people for endorsing him is "childish" in your eyes? lol I am sorry but what is he supposed to do?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:02 am

All of the endorsing and rt'ing are a little over the top.It's like he is running a campaign for class President or something. Sorry, but I think it is both annoying and weird.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:05 am

I think its all done in fun. The messages sure arent that serious. Thomas Pace wrote something and Nate responded that its is all fun, nothing serious. And his supporters are loving it so i dont see the harm in it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:23 am

Her blog is up. The one for Nate's date is still missing though.

I can't believe this episode is the last before the finale!

Kelsey recaps Episode 6: On awkward dates and fading feelings >>

For this week's group date, I wanted to take the remaining guys to the zoo with me because I love animals. We had so much fun. Collin likes to pull surprises on me sometimes, and the baby kangaroo was one of them. It was adorable, and I wanted to take it home. I couldn't feed the lions with Jake, but they were still neat to see up close. What you didn't see was me feeding a rhino with Nate, feeding otters with Todd and feeding birds with Dylan.

After the group fed giraffes, I asked Collin to go on a date with me. I was so excited about going on the night train with Collin. What a fairy-tale-like setting. Watching the episode and hearing Collin tell the viewers that he's in love with me and can see me as his future wife is crazy to hear. He didn't tell me that on our date! The connection between us is incredible and the night-train date definitely solidified those feelings.

Kelsey recaps Episode 5: "We put The Notebook to shame" >>

My next date was with Jake. Every time I'm with Jake I'm reminded of just how similar our views are and how great a guy he is. To be on his family's land meant so much to me. He went into such detail about what he wanted his future house to look like. He's on a great path and when I hear him talk about his future, how he wants to have a lot of kids, etc., it makes him that much more attractive to me. When he gave me the mirror he got from a little girl in Afghanistan, it seriously brought tears to my eyes. For him to even consider giving that away was so thoughtful and I was both touched and honored. Jake is the most humble man I have ever met.

The first eliminations of this episode were incredibly hard to go through and watch later. I knew Justin just wasn't the guy for me. He is incredibly sweet and will be an amazing husband one day. Having to send Jake home was the worst for me so far. I knew deep down that he had to go because the life that he wants isn't necessarily what I want for my life.

Kelsey recaps Episode 4: "I can see us becoming best friends" >>

Bringing the final four guys home to meet my family is so important to me. My family's opinion of them definitely matters.

Watching Collin cut all ties back home was definitely intense to see. Nate was totally justified in asking Collin why he waited this long to bring anything up about the girl back home.

I'm so glad to get down to the final two. Although it was a tough decision, I know that I'm that much closer to finding "the one." When Collin came out to the truck I waited for him to say what I knew he needed to say. I already knew about the connection he had back home and I was hoping he would be honest with me rather than me having to ask him about it. I can't deny the chemistry between us and I want him to be around for the final two.

Kelsey recaps Episode 3: Whose first date was unforgettable? >>

Todd and I started out really strong. From the very beginning I thought he was going to be the one I ended up choosing, but throughout the season he seemed to fade away and our connection didn't grow. As for Dylan, a lot has happened between us, but ultimately I had to send him home because I don't think we have a strong enough relationship and there was too much drama. Nate is my other choice for the final two because he encompasses everything I'm looking for in a man.

I am so excited for next week and for everyone to see who I choose. I never thought it would actually come down to city versus country. I'm incredibly happy and ready for the world to see my selection!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:38 am

nutty1 wrote:I was talking about all the "endorsing" of him as winner.....that is childish to me.

I do too... for all of them! I knew right off who lost with all the RTs, etc for guys like Justin.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 am

Well my dear Kels is sure gushing about Collin. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.

In reference to the PSA's I think that is being done to 1) stick it to SHA or 2) embrace a city guy winning SHA. Some folks may not like that in the south.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 am

Sometimes I am sure it is Nate but what still kills me is the way she protects Collin.  Also she is a very "romantic" person and on her IG and FB the only couple picture that stands out is Collin's.  This is really throwing me.  Yet she wore the complete outfit from her vineyard date with Nate to an event.  In bach speak that usually indicates a shout out to the F!.  

Last time I felt sure that Anna did not win and felt that Brooks was the one.  Yep, I was one of those that thought Brooks would show up even after the ring was on her finger. #notreallybutcloseenough
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:21 pm

The guys go into this thinking they all have a chance and that's not the case. Once they figure out they've been played for fools, they bond together against the players. It may be childish, but so is lying to people and treating them with a total lack of integrity over an extended period of time....
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac