SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:01 am

I am getting the impression that Nate does not care any more and has been really harsh with Collin and Dylan on twitter.

Jeanette Carnesi ‏@JeanetteCarnesi 5h
I'm beginning to think that @DylanDuos is a BS artist.. @NathanKabanuck @EmilioVitolo
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More Expand

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 5h
“@JeanetteCarnesi: I'm beginning to think that @DylanDuos is a BS artist.. @NathanKabanuck @EmilioVitolo”very intuitive
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More from Sacramento, CA

Dylan Duos ‏@DylanDuos 11m
@NathanKabanuck @JeanetteCarnesi @EmilioVitolo who the real bs artist Nate?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:19 am

iamreal2u wrote:I am getting the impression that Nate does not care any more and has been really harsh with Collin and Dylan on twitter.

Jeanette Carnesi ‏@JeanetteCarnesi 5h
I'm beginning to think that @DylanDuos is a BS artist.. @NathanKabanuck @EmilioVitolo
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More Expand

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 5h
“@JeanetteCarnesi: I'm beginning to think that @DylanDuos is a BS artist.. @NathanKabanuck @EmilioVitolo”very intuitive
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More from Sacramento, CA

Dylan Duos ‏@DylanDuos 11m
@NathanKabanuck @JeanetteCarnesi @EmilioVitolo who the real bs artist Nate?

I find it more worrying that Dylan cannot seem to be able to correctly construct a sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:00 pm

I think they all need to get a life and stop tweeting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm

dee wrote:I just couldn't get over the fact she didn't know what Mozzarella or basil was.  

The look Emilio gave her when she asked if the basil was edible said it all.  rotfl

That was plain annoying.  At that point you can tell it's all about the ego for these guys. Otherwise, he'd know she's not the gal for him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:14 pm

To be fair Dylan has been having a go at Collin too and retweeting the nasty things people say about him. Likewise the horse shoer and cowboy Barnes have been doing same about Dylan. Thomas Pase acnd the pilot have been at it about Dylan, collin and Kelsey. Its a free for all fight at this point.
Will keep being entertained by it all. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:31 pm

see2love wrote:To be fair Dylan has been having a go at Collin too and retweeting the nasty things people say about him. Likewise the horse shoer and cowboy Barnes have been doing same about Dylan. Thomas Pase acnd the pilot have been at it about Dylan, collin and Kelsey. Its a free for all fight at this point.
Will keep being entertained by it all. Lol

My interpretation is that Collin is the biggest BS person. Nate's response(”you know who I think."), to Dylan's question about the biggest BS person. Also Nate wrote that Dylan grew up a little but sometimes he still wanted to knock him against the head(my words).

Interesting tweet from Kelsey:
Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 55m
"Beautiful things, no matter the distance, can always be felt."

Nate's post on Facebook:

Nathan Kabanuck Kels is an amazing woman Bukky and I respect her no matter who she chooses. If she doesn't choose me I'm sure she has a good reason and is just following her heart. And I'll say the same if she does choose me
Like · Reply · 5 · December 31, 2013 at 10:56am via mobile

Currently SHA is more interesting that the new Bach. Sad isn't it?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:45 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Currently SHA is more interesting that the new Bach.   Sad isn't it?

HA! So true! I stopped watching after the 2nd episode, wasn't home when it was on or just kept forgetting! Maybe i'll catch up this weekend! Everyone's comments about the show/contestants are very interesting!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 22 1f49c

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 22 8367-910 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 22 I_got_13 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Another comment. At the beginning of each episode, Kelsey wears the same outfit as the one with Collin tomorrow. Not sure it that means anything, putting it out there. Another thing I noticed with Collin and Kelsey is that all their dates are setup or conducive for make out sessions.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:26 pm

So no recap from Kelsey for Nate's date, no bonus clips from cmt for Nate's date. Interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:22 pm

I think Kelsey left for CA today.  It has been 11 days since her tweet to Shannon, s0 is this message for the one she left behind?

Interesting tweet from Kelsey:
Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 55m
"Beautiful things, no matter the distance, can always be felt."

Update: Maybe not traveling but was doing a shoot.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:24 pm

see2love wrote:So no recap from Kelsey for Nate's date, no bonus clips from cmt for Nate's date. Interesting

Yes..very interesting. Even Nate refuses to put Colin's date on his FB. Also her mom is no longer mentioning anything to do with Kelsey and SHA. The mystique is killing me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Third grade teacher…umm..
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdBWdwNIcAA0hjb.jpg
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac