SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:34 am

They had me there for a minute! So, I wanted to go on Tweeter to congratulate them, then something stopped me"this might fake". The announcement is too quiet. I am glad I listened, it would have being a disaster! So, I sent her an email about the wedding announcement on  the instagram link from her website.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:15 am

Just hang tight everyone. She will announce the wedding date when ABC wants her too. I do believe it will be this year but they have to wait for ABC.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:53 am

Haha I was like WHAAAAAT 4 months?!?! Haha!

It looks like Des changed her IG name from hartsdesire4 to deshartsock. She probably had the fake one deleted. And they turned around and stole her old name. Crazy.  stupid 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Haha I was like WHAAAAAT 4 months?!?! Haha!

It looks like Des changed her IG name from hartsdesire4 to deshartsock. She probably had the fake one deleted. And they turned around and stole her old name. Crazy.  stupid 

I was so excited and start screaming!OMG, OMG, OMG!! What a feeling, while it lasted!!!I have the Chres affect for sure, LOL!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Magg , Your not alone , I'm glad I read the previous page before I broke out the champagne .

giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Des and Chris' favourite things in Seattle:

http://sosh.com/tastemakers-user/wgZ/?ref=soshtweet

Nothing earth shattering, but good if you ever plan to visit.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 am

{Chris’s Corner} Valentine’s Day

Hey hey! Many thanks to you for visiting Chris’s corner again. It happens once a week so always, always stay tuned for the latest from my mind, but do you know what does not happen once a week? VALENTINE’S DAY!

It actually only happens once a year making it one of the most revered and special holidays any woman could ask for. That is why I’ve decided to go against the grain and celebrate it the day after! No just kidding. Des and I are actually going to have a two day celebration filled with comfort, exploration, food and spirits…chocolate too!You may be asking yourself, “What does Chris think about Valentine’s Day? Is this an important holiday to him?” Well let me answer your question.

To me, Valentine’s Day means as much to me as it does to my fiancé Des. If she loves it, I love it! Good answer? Valentine’s Day is important because it allows you, the man or woman, to show your appreciation for your significant other. It gives you yet another opportunity to express how much they mean to you. You do not have to shower your loved one with roses, chocolates, teddy bears, gifts, etc. Sometimes kind gestures such as holding their hand, giving them a hug and kiss and letting them know how much you care for them is enough. Sometimes a poem will suffice! Too often we, as a society, get caught up in the gift exchange during holidays that we lose track of the meaning behind the gift or the true intention.

Words of affirmation can sometimes mean more than materials gifts. Affection can mean more than material gifts. Just let your partner know you love them and mean it.Des and I will be sharing a very special day Friday night and a great adventure Saturday! Stay tuned to find out more of how our Valentines weekend will go.

Have fun. Enjoy your weekend to come. AND Happy Valentine’s Day!

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-valentines-day/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 pm

Desiree Hartsock. 18 minutes ago.
#TBT to @fssantabarbara & @chrisrsiegfried 's funny faces. New 'Chris's Corner' post at DesireeHartsock.com. What Valentine's Day means to him.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 16558810

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Wowza, check out Des' arm muscles! Super impressive!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:49 pm

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 23 minutos
Nothing to see here folks. No pictures! #tbt #madeira @brooksaforester

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 26dbfd10

Garabato
Garabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Garabato wrote:
chrisrsiegfried. Hace 23 minutos
Nothing to see here folks. No pictures! #tbt #madeira @brooksaforester

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 26dbfd10

Awwwwww! confidence is his middle name!! Love it!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wowza, check out Des' arm muscles! Super impressive!

Yep, very impressive!!! She give Michelle Obama a run for the money!!

Also that picture, adorable to the highest degree! Remind me of Jason&Molly podcast after hanging out with our couple for the first time, noticed how in love they were, and made them wonder if they were in love.

I am sure if you are a couple hanging out with these two, it will make you wonder if you are really in love too. Simply adorable

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly