SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Wowza, check out Des' arm muscles! Super impressive!

Yep, very impressive!!! She give Michelle Obama a run for the money!!

Also that picture, adorable to the highest degree! Remind me of Jason&Molly podcast after hanging out with our couple for the first time, noticed how in love they were, and made them wonder if they were in love.

I am sure if you are a couple hanging out with these two, it will make you wonder if you are really in love too. Simply adorable

I was just about to say someone please use this picture as an avatar!! Nice Maggenzm! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Wowza, check out Des' arm muscles! Super impressive!

Yep, very impressive!!! She give Michelle Obama a run for the money!!

Also that picture, adorable to the highest degree! Remind me of Jason&Molly podcast after hanging out with our couple for the first time, noticed how in love they were, and made them wonder if they were in love.

I am sure if you are a couple hanging out with these two, it will make you wonder if you are really in love too. Simply adorable

Yes, love it! But, it's not clear. Does anybody know how to make it clear?

I was just about to say someone please use this picture as an avatar!!  Nice Maggenzm!  ;)  
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Garabato wrote:
chrisrsiegfried. Hace 23 minutos
Nothing to see here folks. No pictures! #tbt #madeira @brooksaforester

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 3 26dbfd10

Awwwwww! confidence is his middle name!! Love it!

Just watch, I have a feeling Brooks will be invited to the wedding of the century. Oh bwoy!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:59 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Garabato wrote:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 3 26dbfd10

Just watch, I have a feeling Brooks will be invited to the wedding of the century.  Oh bwoy!!!

Brookes said he would go if invited. The only reason he would not want to go if it makes Chris and Des uncomfortable.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Garabato wrote:

Just watch, I have a feeling Brooks will be invited to the wedding of the century.  Oh bwoy!!!

Brookes said he would go if invited. The only reason he would not want to go if it makes Chris and Des uncomfortable.

I said it before, and would not bet my house on it, but no way Brookes gets an invite to the wedding. He will not be there. It has nothing to do with Chris or Des, or Brookes being uncomfortable. Des and Chris are totally in love and secure in that love, but know that if he is there, TPTB will find a way to say something stupid or "create" drama. Des and Chris want it to be about them, and their love, and the friends and family who support them. Just look how TPTB exploited Sean being a born again virgin and waiting to "consummate" his marriage. I do, however, think Sean and Cat negotiated certain things that were very important to them, and ABC let them have those. Des and chris are probably going through contract negotiations now. Give and take back and forth. I am sure if they want it on TV they will have to give in to some things, but can fight for certain things that are important to them.

Until the contract is signed, there is no guarantee their wedding will be on TV. Both parties will benefit from a TV wedding, but there are still some hurdles to jump!  Hugesmile 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Well, I would have said no way, too. But lately they've (Chris and Brooks) kind of friendly on Twitter, so I think he might get an invite.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well, I would have said no way, too. But lately they've (Chris and Brooks) kind of friendly on Twitter, so I think he might get an invite.

Maybe you are right, I just don't see it. Not because of Brookes----Des and Chris, like I said, are fine with him, but a few viewers and TPTB would exploit it. That is something Chris and Des would NOT be okay with. Period. If it did happen, and there is a very, very, small chance it would, but if it did, I would hope they put something in the contract to prevent something stupid from happening.

One thing at a time! What are they up to this weekend?!?! Chris is such a great guy and has something up his sleeve!!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Garabato wrote:

I hope Chris doesn't invite him, and if he does, I hope Brooks does the decent thing and un-invite himself. If I was advising Des, I would tell her that despite her man and Brooks are tight, she should not agree to invite Brooks to the wedding. What's done is done, and should remain done...period!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Garabato wrote:

I said it before, and would not bet my house on it, but no way Brookes gets an invite to the wedding.  He will not be there.  It has nothing to do with Chris or Des, or Brookes being uncomfortable.  Des and Chris are totally in love and secure in that love, but know that if he is there, TPTB will find a way to say something stupid or "create" drama.  Des and Chris want it to be about them, and their love, and the friends and family who support them.  Just look how TPTB exploited Sean being a born again virgin and waiting to "consummate" his marriage.  I do, however, think Sean and Cat negotiated certain things that were very important to them, and ABC let them have those. Des and chris are probably going through contract negotiations now.  Give and take back and forth.  I am sure if they want it on TV they will have to give in to some things, but can fight for certain things that are important to them.

Until the contract is signed, there is no guarantee their wedding will be on TV.  Both parties will benefit from a TV wedding, but there are still some hurdles to jump!   Hugesmile 

I don't disagree with anything you said and so, let's wait and see....
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well, I would have said no way, too. But lately they've (Chris and Brooks) kind of friendly on Twitter, so I think he might get an invite.

Yea, that seems very awkward to me, VERY!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Maybe you are right, I just don't see it.  Not because of Brookes----Des and Chris, like I said, are fine with him, but a few viewers and TPTB would exploit it.  That is something Chris and Des would NOT be okay with.  Period.  If it did happen, and there is a very, very, small chance it would, but if it did, I would hope they put something in the contract to prevent something stupid from happening.  

One thing at a time!  What are they up to this weekend?!?!  Chris is such a great guy and has something up his sleeve!!   Hugesmile   

That's what I want to know. Haha......
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Garabato wrote:

I said it before, and would not bet my house on it, but no way Brookes gets an invite to the wedding.  He will not be there.  It has nothing to do with Chris or Des, or Brookes being uncomfortable.  Des and Chris are totally in love and secure in that love, but know that if he is there, TPTB will find a way to say something stupid or "create" drama.  Des and Chris want it to be about them, and their love, and the friends and family who support them.  Just look how TPTB exploited Sean being a born again virgin and waiting to "consummate" his marriage.  I do, however, think Sean and Cat negotiated certain things that were very important to them, and ABC let them have those. Des and chris are probably going through contract negotiations now.  Give and take back and forth.  I am sure if they want it on TV they will have to give in to some things, but can fight for certain things that are important to them.

Until the contract is signed, there is no guarantee their wedding will be on TV.  Both parties will benefit from a TV wedding, but there are still some hurdles to jump!   Hugesmile 

I don't think DEs would want him there simply because there are still people who feel she should go after him. I think the distraction would take away from their wedding and I don't think she would allow that to happen to the best day of her life.
We just have to wait and see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly