SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 pm

just wanna quickly chirp in :

for all the right reasons in the world, i`d prefer Brooks not get invited . Him and Chris are not buddy2 so to speak, anyway. I bet Zak and Chris`s BFF, Zack, will be there.

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna quickly chirp in :

for all the right reasons in the world, i`d prefer Brooks not get invited . Him and Chris are not buddy2 so to speak, anyway. I bet Zak and Chris`s BFF, Zack, will be there.

and Juan Pablo. They really like him. Des twitted that they will go on a double date, and it wouldn't be weird at all.
Who knows, we just have to wait and see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna quickly chirp in :

and Juan Pablo. They really like him. Des twitted that they will go on a double date, and it wouldn't be weird at all.
Who knows, we just have to wait and see!!

haha..how exciting!!...IMO there is nothing weird about it. JPab and Des had zilch, no date on her season, except the hot kisses in the barn and in the igloo that we didnt get to see.  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:46 pm

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Mat410

Valentine’s day is a special, made-up holiday to remind us why we love the one we are with and to celebrate that love, something I feel should happen everyday of the year and not just on a specified date. If you are single, it is a day to celebrate! Embrace the empowerment of being single knowing that you’re not wasting time on the wrong guy or girl. The right one will come along in time and that’s the most beautiful thing about love; it comes when you least expect it.

I feel so incredibly blessed to have met my best friend and fiancé. Chris is everything I could have hoped for in a man, he takes care of me, makes me laugh uncontrollably, is my balance, is so handsome and not to mention makes me breakfast! What more could a girl ask for!? We are excited to share our first Valentine’s Day together and to create many more ‘firsts’ in the year to come.

May your day be filled with love no matter how are are feeling today… love of yourself, love from family, and love from friends.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

http://www.desireehartsock.com/happy-valentines-day/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:15 pm

From Desiree's Facebook

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 19119110

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Garabato wrote:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Mat410

Valentine’s day is a special, made-up holiday to remind us why we love the one we are with and to celebrate that love, something I feel should happen everyday of the year and not just on a specified date. If you are single, it is a day to celebrate! Embrace the empowerment of being single knowing that you’re not wasting time on the wrong guy or girl. The right one will come along in time and that’s the most beautiful thing about love; it comes when you least expect it.

I feel so incredibly blessed to have met my best friend and fiancé. Chris is everything I could have hoped for in a man, he takes care of me, makes me laugh uncontrollably, is my balance, is so handsome and not to mention makes me breakfast! What more could a girl ask for!? We are excited to share our first Valentine’s Day together and to create many more ‘firsts’ in the year to come.

May your day be filled with love no matter how are are feeling today… love of yourself, love from family, and love from friends.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

TY for sharing!!.
THIS :
I feel so incredibly blessed to have met my best friend and fiancé. Chris is everything I could have hoped for in a man, he takes care of me, makes me laugh uncontrollably, is my balance, is so handsome and not to mention makes me breakfast!

makes me remember on why i was insanely rooting for him!..I still cant get over how perfect he is  :Drool: ..and the funny thing is, i dont even know him!!..LOL... giggling 
So happy for Des!!.. i am smiling ear to ear reading it. The home-girl should be grateful fo her lucky stars everyday and better keep my Prince happy!.. :cutesmile!: 

oh and i miss the old cray2 shenanigans of Chrisville (bbmom,britt,rc,grace,SL...to name a few). Where are you all awesome, naughty ladies?!? :WAVEY: ...come on, pls crawl out from your cave.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Awww, sweet words. Very happy for Des!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Hi murasaki! I'm still here and loving Des and Chris together.  :Smiley: 

Garabato,
I love your Spanish flag icon and your avatar! Sooooo cute!

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

TY for sharing!!.
THIS :
I feel so incredibly blessed to have met my best friend and fiancé. Chris is everything I could have hoped for in a man, he takes care of me, makes me laugh uncontrollably, is my balance, is so handsome and not to mention makes me breakfast!

makes me remember on why i was insanely rooting for him!..I still cant get over how perfect he is  :Drool: ..and the funny thing is, i dont even know him!!..LOL... giggling 
So happy for Des!!.. i am smiling ear to ear reading it. The home-girl should be grateful fo her lucky stars everyday and better keep my Prince happy!.. :cutesmile!: 

oh and i miss the old cray2 shenanigans of Chrisville (bbmom,britt,rc,grace,SL...to name a few). Where are you all awesome, naughty ladies?!? :WAVEY: ...come on, pls crawl out from your cave.... Hugesmile

I would love to see everyone come out from their caves too! Maybe when they announce a date!! Sure hope so. Love, love, love the blog from Des. She is sooooo in love! Happy for Chris and Des!  :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

TY for sharing!!.
THIS :

What more could a girl ask for!? Absolutely Nothing girlfriend! Nothing at all! What a great guy! And those
words are like a song to a Chres fan like me.

ITA on the bolded" i am smiling ear to ear reading it. The home-girl should be grateful fo her lucky stars everyday and better keep my Prince happy!.. :cutesmile!".
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi Mura , I'm here I guess its okay calling Chris Your Prince just as long as you remember Chris is OUR Chris .

Hugesmile  If I get an invite to the wedding I'm cutting in on the second dance ,
with who ever Chris is dancing with .   :fanningfan   :girlfan  partytime

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Des said: "Chris is everything I could have hoped for in a man, he takes care of me, makes me laugh uncontrollably, is my balance, is so handsome and not to mention makes me breakfast!"

Awww, "What a man, what  a man, what a mighty good man!"-- Envogue

Des is a blessed woman!

Last edited by MMA50 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly