SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Now, if Drew would have come back, I would have been all for that!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu May 01, 2014 2:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Now, if Drew would have come back, I would have been all for that!

You and me both!  thumbsup

Last edited by BuckeyeGal06 on Thu May 01, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Maybe he thought it would definitely get him a spot on Bachelor in Paradise. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 01, 2014 3:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Now, if Drew would have come back, I would have been all for that!

Me too! Made me want to barf when I read Chris B's name. It's bad enough he's on the show and we still don't know if Drew is on BIP!  no 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 01, 2014 4:03 pm

I "think" I'd like to see Drew as TB, if he wants it. A season of him on our screens would be great and he is someone who would be there to genuinely find someone.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 01, 2014 4:04 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I "think" I'd like to see Drew as TB, if he wants it.  A season of him on our screens would be great and he is someone who would be there to genuinely find someone.

I agree though selfishly.

I think tptb did him no favors on Des' season though and that was the only reason I wanted him far away from a possible stint as the lead. jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 01, 2014 4:08 pm

I hear ya nd. That is my concern as well. Although part of me likes to think tptb have seen he is the real deal especially after JPG's season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Just checked the 3 guys. I swear in some pics Nick Sutter could pass as Val (Chmerkovsky)'s twin brother... laugh out loud

I wonder if the drunken boy cut at first night as well? I too wonder why Josh Bauer booted at MnG? Like many said...it seems Ms.Andi has a sort of Cutie-Fear syndrome .. Duh laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu May 01, 2014 8:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Just checked the 3 guys. I swear in some pics Nick Sutter could pass as Val (Chmerkovsky)'s twin brother... laugh out loud

I thought the same thing! Ha!
Val's appeal isn't his looks though it's his charming demeanor.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Chris is just embarrassing himself! And someone who loves attention. He will def be on BIP laugh out loud. Oh well, it'll be fun to watch anyways.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:00 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Just checked the 3 guys. I swear in some pics Nick Sutter could pass as Val (Chmerkovsky)'s twin brother... laugh out loud

I wonder if the drunken boy cut at first night as well? I too wonder why Josh Bauer booted at MnG? Like many said...it seems Ms.Andi has a sort of Cutie-Fear syndrome .. Duh laugh out loud

That's an insult to my king Val...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:02 pm

SafronSahara wrote:

I thought the same thing!  Ha!
Val's appeal isn't his looks though it's his charming demeanor.

I agree with his demeanor/persona...but Val is definitely a hottie imo. Although, I do think his personality and who/how he is makes him physically much more attractive (even though he already is).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44