SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:My question is why? What's the big deal with ChrisB? The way his eyes look up and his head is slightly lowered, gives me the heebeejeebees!

Yup - all I can think is What was Emily thinking to keep him over some of the other great guys on that season.

IA, I remember thinking at that time, "what's the big deal with ChrisB" lolHe was so totally not her type.

I remember thinking guys like kasey ZackK and Doug are gonzo and this guy still there. hissyfit 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 pm

If someone could create the threads for the 3 new contestants I will try and add the results of my researches later tonight!
Got a few pics for 2 of them, still looking like mad for Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:33 am

FYI Steve is Steve Woolworth if soneome wants to make his page!

http://web.stagram.com/n/swoolworth/

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 13, 2014 1:58 pm

I wonder why the Mike guy is working as a bartender when he has what looks like a prestigious degree? (he is a graduate of the college my son is thinking of going to, if he gets in ...)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Is he the one who went to RPI?

I would mostly imagine he wants to live that lifestyle (skiing)... probably went out to do that post-graduation and just never left (think Peter Pan).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Yes, RPI

Peter Panning seems logical

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 18, 2014 12:05 pm

A very much clearer shot of the group:

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 2zf7o5v
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Emil's gallery:
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/05/18/emil-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun May 18, 2014 2:52 pm

sophienette wrote:Emil's gallery:
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/05/18/emil-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Thanks sophie - you found some good pictures of him.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:12 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Emil's gallery:

Thanks sophie - you found some good pictures of him.

Eventually!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 am

Can we discuss here who is possibly on BIP?

So out of all the guys on social media of Twitter, we know that Dylan didn't respond last night. Nick did. Brian did.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:40 am

Didn't RS say Marcus, Dylan, COdy and Marquel?

Do you think that would mean none of them would be the next Bachelor?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44