SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 01, 2014 11:31 pm

california90 wrote:Chris is just embarrassing himself! And someone who loves attention. He will def be on BIP laugh out loud. Oh well, it'll be fun to watch anyways.
What Chris are you talking about and how is he embarrassing himself?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu May 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
california90 wrote:Chris is just embarrassing himself! And someone who loves attention. He will def be on BIP laugh out loud. Oh well, it'll be fun to watch anyways.

Chris B. He showed up the first night wanting to be on the season but apparently Andi found out and said no thanks so he isn't on.

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

I believe California was referring to Chris Bukowsky

Can we just call him Bukowkow (I guess this is what the guys on Em season called him laugh out loud ) from now on to avoid confusion?? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

It was on RS' blog today and copied that part about Chris Buskowski showing up with suitcase in hand wanting to get on Andi's season. It's on page 31 in this thread. no no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 02, 2014 12:14 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Chris B. He showed up the first night wanting to be on the season but apparently Andi found out and said no thanks so he isn't on.
Oh wow, I didn't hear about that. I must of been hiding somewhere...LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 1:03 am

Do you think Andi turning away Chris Buk will mean that only 24 bachelors will attend the meet & greet?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am

notarose wrote:Do you think Andi turning away Chris Buk will mean that only 24 bachelors will attend the meet & greet?

No I think if she would have accepted him she would have had 26 like Sean did with Kacie.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 02, 2014 1:55 am

That Chris stunt is just dumb. Why would Andi have any interest in him? It made some sense for Kacie B to show up on Sean's season as they had flirted at the Lemonade Stand and they had a lot in common, especially their religious views. It made sense for Shawntel to show up on Ben's season because while they had never met they had flirted online. But Chris B for Andi? That's really absurd. The guy has no shame and TPTB are exploiting that. Ridiculous.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 am

IrishGal wrote:That Chris stunt is just dumb.  Why would Andi have any interest in him?  It made some sense for Kacie B to show up on Sean's season as they had flirted at the Lemonade Stand and they had a lot in common, especially their religious views.  It made sense for Shawntel to show up on Ben's season because while they had never met they had flirted online. But Chris B for Andi?  That's really absurd.  The guy has no shame and TPTB are exploiting that. Ridiculous.  

Yes and I'm sure they use that as an intro for him being on BIP. He's got to be one that TPTB are saying the viewers are going to hate. I'm sure they set up the whole stunt with him showing up at the Mansion with suitcase in hand as well.  Rolling Eyes 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 9:40 am

My question is why? What's the big deal with ChrisB? The way his eyes look up and his head is slightly lowered, gives me the heebeejeebees!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 9:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:My question is why? What's the big deal with ChrisB? The way his eyes look up and his head is slightly lowered, gives me the heebeejeebees!

Yup - all I can think is What was Emily thinking to keep him over some of the other great guys on that season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 am

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:My question is why? What's the big deal with ChrisB? The way his eyes look up and his head is slightly lowered, gives me the heebeejeebees!

Yup - all I can think is What was Emily thinking to keep him over some of the other great guys on that season.

IA, I remember thinking at that time, "what's the big deal with ChrisB" laugh out loud He was so totally not her type.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44