SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 am

sophienette wrote:ARGH!!!! Been trying to find these 2 guys, I need a break! Off to watch the French Bachelor!

They did a French version now?

Thanks for trying and thanks to who posted the vid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 pm

sophienette wrote:ARGH!!!! Been trying to find these 2 guys, I need a break! Off to watch the French Bachelor!

sophienette Totally off topic, but I looked that up and don't you think he sort of looks like Tim from Bachelor Australia? In fact, he sort of looks like their (France) last Bachelor. Seems the show is even more cheesy than the US one! I tried Google translate and I still don't get most of it!  giggling 

Also, good going on getting under RS's skin! I don't get his problem! It's not like you don't credit him on stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Thanks for posting the video! It's interesting to see Élan directing Andi and the men, really gives you a sense of how much production is involved. Andi looks fun and social, I think she's going to be a great Ette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:56 pm

atem wrote:

sophienette  Totally off topic, but I looked that up and don't you think he sort of looks like Tim from Bachelor Australia?  In fact, he sort of looks like their (France) last Bachelor.  Seems the show is even more cheesy than the US one!  I tried Google translate and I still don't get most of it!   giggling 

Also, good going on getting under RS's skin!  I don't get his problem!  It's not like you don't credit him on stuff.  

TOTALL|Y TIM look alike, less charming though!

And yes it is more cheesy... they did a rugby date, kinda like JuanPa' soccer date, xcept... the girls had to wear bikinis! :shocked!: 

On RS, I was hoping he'd give credit tothe girls here for posting Brett and Brian before him. Should have known better!  no no 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:06 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

sophienette  Totally off topic, but I looked that up and don't you think he sort of looks like Tim from Bachelor Australia?  In fact, he sort of looks like their (France) last Bachelor.  Seems the show is even more cheesy than the US one!  I tried Google translate and I still don't get most of it!   giggling 

Also, good going on getting under RS's skin!  I don't get his problem!  It's not like you don't credit him on stuff.  

And yes it is more cheesy... they did a rugby date, kinda like JuanPa' soccer date, xcept... the girls had to wear bikinis! :shocked!: 

On RS, I was hoping he'd give credit tothe girls here for posting Brett and Brian before him. Should have known better!  no no 

I recall that they had the US gals play rugby on the London Calling one...sorry, I always forget the lead's name.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 pm

The lack of clues of who's out sucks!  no 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:31 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

The problem is we only know when he posts them, not when he knows them, and unless the site were to post something confirmable before anyone else had told him, he wouldn't consider us the source. And, well, he doesn't reveal his sources, laugh out loud (which are anything and everything, if you ask me - I think he's crowd sourced).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 pm

O.k. So I sat out JuanPa's season (mostly) and am so glad I did. What a train wreck!

But I saw enough of Andi to think I'll enjoy her season so I'm back on the board.

Question for those of you who have been following for weeks: anything been said about Andi being Jewish and whether it's important for her to find a Jewish husband?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:01 pm

luvstx wrote:O.k.  So I sat out JuanPa's season (mostly) and am so glad I did.  What a train wreck!

But I saw enough of Andi to think I'll enjoy her season so I'm back on the board.

Question for those of you who have been following for weeks:  anything been said about Andi being Jewish and whether it's important for her to find a Jewish husband?

Not really. Just that one of her parents is Jewish and the other Catholic and Josh has the same situation with his parents.

I sure wish more news about Marquel and Brian were out!  :Frown: 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Only thing I got from RS's post are the two unknown guys Ron and Cody (the blonde), both who were on the Boys II Men date.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Ron's thread is up.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Cody's thread is also up.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44