SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:35 pm

There's a good chance - the announcement said there were going to be 3 on from Andi's season and would be announced at a later date or something like that.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:49 pm

I love Marquel! I would love to see him as TB; he is just too cute along with some sexy thrown in.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I love Marquel!  I would love to see him as TB; he is just too cute along with some sexy thrown in.
Plus who doesn't like cookies??  :yes:  :Drool:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:06 pm

And the producers even predicted we'd all love him - so they knew what they had when filming.
So why wouldnt he be a top choice for the Bachelor? He's adorable. He's got it all.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:37 pm

IDK. I think he would be good, too! :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 2n7qfb9

Nice arms, great smile, infectious personality, sexy when serious. I hope he has a blast on BIP, still wish he was the next lead.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I love Marquel!  I would love to see him as TB; he is just too cute along with some sexy thrown in.
Plus who doesn't like cookies??  :yes:  :Drool:

RS, I guess. LOL I guess Marquel should have brought Uncrustables instead.  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Bet2Win wrote (in the screencap thread) :

TPTB are idiots if they don't try and snatch this guy for the next lead.

I agree. Totally agree. What are they waiting for? He's like a gift on a silver platter. They are such idiots if they let this opportunity slip away. But they've done that before. They choose JuanPablo when they could probably have had Arie.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:31 pm

I agree also! He'd be entertaining and fun and give the show a huge new influx of viewers which it desperately needs. Something is really wrong with ABC. Once they use him up on BIP he can never be the lead.

They chose Juan Pablo when they could have had Arie, Zak W. or Drew. Fools.  no no 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:46 pm

tigertiz wrote:    Bet2Win wrote (in the screencap thread) :

I agree.  Totally agree. What are they waiting for?  He's like a gift on a silver platter. They are such idiots if they let this opportunity slip away. But they've done that before. They choose JuanPablo when they could probably have had Arie.  

I think they are scared they might get another Juan Pablo if they don't play it 100% safe.

But I think this is a perfect opportunity to have a great lead AND shut up critics.

Viewers REALLY like this guy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:53 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
tigertiz wrote:    Bet2Win wrote (in the screencap thread) :

I agree.  Totally agree. What are they waiting for?  He's like a gift on a silver platter. They are such idiots if they let this opportunity slip away. But they've done that before. They choose JuanPablo when they could probably have had Arie.  

I think they are scared they might get another Juan Pablo if they don't play it 100% safe.

But I think this is a perfect opportunity to have a great lead AND shut up critics.

Viewers REALLY like this guy.

Oh,  :yes: . People are going totally nuts over him on SM... I'd say he is easily TOP3 most popular guys this season... You know... I think he'd be a great lead, and it's no secret that he is my favorite contestant this season, but I very much doubt that TPTB is gonna go down this route again... If JP hadn't been the lead last season... In a heartbeat! But right after last season? No way.

Last edited by chloep on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:00 pm

^^ Why Chloe? I don't see any correlation between JP season and picking Marquel.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater