SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm

I have been a fan of Marquel since he was first spoiled to be on the show. I was rooting for him...not to be picked by Andi...and to possibly be our next Bachelor. That being said, I think watching BIP it was clear to me that why he wasn't picked and it had nothing to do with race and colour. He had the first ever interracial kiss with Jackie on a show from this franchise, but he moved so slow and had no game. (Not that Chris himself is a race car driver in that department!) Nonetheless, I think Marquel's own beliefs and morals held him back from doing what is required on this show. You have to be able to let yourself go and get down to business and he didn't. Not sure if they would have picked him anyway if he did, but it seems to me that in this instance, he just doesn't have have the necessary ability to debase himself as required for the show. I'm sure that will serve him well in real life and part of me is happy that he has escaped the clutches of the franchise with his dignity intact, but part of me does yearn for what might have been.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater