SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 2q8wkts
Of all the tables, in all of Cheesecake Factory, in all of California, he sits at mine. #Marquel #TheBachelorette #Casablancaquote ;) #CheesecakeFactory #lastnight #waitressing

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:27 pm

^^^ Lucky lady!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:30 pm

He's so flippin handsome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Love that guy!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 am

Some guys were out and about last night:

@jayloni_martin: Friends & friends & friends
Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 10488632_1437790126493779_1042420796_n

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 am

little update on the #MarquelForBachelor front....

I've been told he was extra highlighted during the MTA and people were really into him.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:09 am

chloep wrote:little update on the #MarquelForBachelor front....

I've been told he was extra highlighted during the MTA and people were really into him.

gosh he would be fabulous!!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:24 am

Oh man really hoping for Marquel!!!!!!!!!  Praying 

Not just because I love him, but it's just time for a black Bachelor. Like really.

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:27 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh man really hoping for Marquel!!!!!!!!!  Praying 

Not just because I love him, but it's just time for a black Bachelor. Like really.
ITA and it'll be good publicity for the show too, the media will be all over it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:41 am

momoftrips wrote:Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 2q8wkts
Of all the tables, in all of Cheesecake Factory, in all of California, he sits at mine. #Marquel #TheBachelorette #Casablancaquote ;) #CheesecakeFactory #lastnight #waitressing

When we see these guys in normal settings we get to see how appealing they really are ...charisma, great smiles, personality, physically etc. when it's the bunch of them together all of that seems to be toned down...was thinking the same about commenters saying Nick is more good looking in person and I'm sure Josh is as well...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Oh man really hoping for Marquel!!!!!!!!!  Praying 

Not just because I LOVE him, but it's just time for a black Bachelor. Like really.
ITA and it'll be good publicity for the show too, the media will be all over it.

Yes and also I worry that if they pass on him now, they may not come up on this opportunity again seeing as usually the black guys get sent home early and get little air time. This was made very easy for them. I hope they jump at this.

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 pm

What does Marquel do for a living? I forget...
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater