SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Who doesn't like "easy" money?  If it's legal then why not?  Even people with 9-5 "real" jobs, or a rich farmer still want easy $$.  As long as I don't pay them, who cares?

I didn't read Melissa's book, just whatever on this forum.  Didn't she say she went on TB, to make her boyfriend jealous, so that he proposed to her afterwards.  And then she went on DWTS 2X, making at least 600K, writing a book about her "experience" on TB and still wanting to come back for more.

Melissa, you're too greedy! How dare you want to make easy $$.  You should stay home with your family and say NO to all of the offers. Don't you know that people will judge you for making the $$$ for your family?  Bad girl!! no no

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri May 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Hey, I never said easy money was a bad thing laugh out loud. Why so defensive?

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 29, 2015 4:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hey, I never said easy money was a bad thing laugh out loud. Why so defensive?
Where can the rest of us peasants sign up?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh, My bad! I didn't know that I was defensive! Just tired of the double standard and hypocrisy, that's all. Suspect

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Hey, I never said easy money was a bad thing laugh out loud. Why so defensive?

Me too, Alanna! Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Alanna wrote:

Right? Job schmob. laugh out loud

Wife swap is still less tacky than Marriage Bootcamp, I believe The Sutters did that. I will refrain from judgment until I see the segment. No promises though. Hugesmile

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 4:49 pm

It's funny because I think that they all judge each other too. I remember Molly talking about how she would never have done the live ultrasound that A/JP did for money and Jason casting a bit of shade on Sean/Cat at Juan Pablo's ATFR, saying that it's totally possible to live life out of their limelight since their local weatherman is more famous than them, but S/C just made the choice to not do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 29, 2015 4:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:It's funny because I think that they all judge each other too. I remember Molly talking about how she would never have done the live ultrasound that A/JP did for money and Jason casting a bit of shade on Sean/Cat at Juan Pablo's ATFR, saying that it's totally possible to live life out of their limelight since their local weatherman is more famous than them, but S/C just made the choice to not do that.

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698

Bottom line for me is when I am a fan of the couple or the cast member, they can do pretty much anything and I'd say cool beans. I beatingheart Graham Bunn and the guy has done all kinds of stuff with the franchise but I am ALWAYS happy to see him grace my screen.

Whereas if 1F did anything with this franchise, I'd be no no

So I am happily a hypocrite when it comes to all things Bachelor.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 5:01 pm

^^^
Thanks for the info, chasing. Very interesting, to say the least!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 29, 2015 5:49 pm

I think everyone that goes on this show at some level likes the idea /adventure of being on TV... and why not? Being on TV sounds like an adventure albeit with it's pitfalls. I see couples or individuals coming back for more as enjoying a bit of that while dipping into their "side gig" pot for some extra cash or benefits... I don't see as that reflecting on their personalities or their relationship. I like how some couples handle themselves and present themselves better than others but that's besides the point of them actually going on the show. For instance CL and Peyton always handle themselves in a very down to earth and grounded way as do Ashley and JP imho I also love the way Jillian handles herself. I would say all of those people keep dipping back into the media/public life pool in different ways.

I don't follow S/C or J/M so can't say much about them but life's short I don't think it's a big deal for them to do these things if it's not consuming their lives them trying to grasp onto their 15mins
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Interesting...

I am not sure what Molly will do though... Catherine technically should be able to do Molly's 'job' as a mother and radio host. It's doesn't exactly require any qualifications that need to be previously attained(aside from the obvious) that Catherine doesn't posses. Molly on the other hand does not have the qualifications to carry out any of Catherine's professional jobs/ventures. (IIRC, at least.) It's not like she can do any actual design work or make any creative decisions in Catherine's ventures. Also, i don't think Molly and Jason are active in their church nowadays, so would she be asked to partake in church affiliated activities(be it church groups/programs/bible study, etc)? I guess, she'll do something with Polish Dallas...or perhaps write something for Glamour? I am not familiar enough with the show to know how things are done. no idea

I dunno, it just seems like a weird match-up....

_________

I am certainly not faulting them for doing this, it should be fun, like a Bachelor Special, just a couple of days hanging out with people they know, and getting paid an average annual salary.
Heck, who wouldn't be up for it?! No one here would say no to safe, easy, quick bucks for doings something fun and completely harmless. I certainly won't put folks coming out this show on a pedestal.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 6:01 pm

^^^^

Very well said, chloe! I don't think Molly can do Cat's job, so maybe she can walk the dogs or cook....?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17