SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu May 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Josh's tweet today... source:

Matthew 7:7
[ Ask, Seek, Knock ] “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 16, 2014 3:39 am

Marybods wrote:^^^^ lolpanda :bigsmile: rofl 

Yeah, he is  eyedrool    I really do believe the spoilers.  I had the feeling he was gonna be the f1 ever since RS spoiled the contestants.  No surprises this season.
Maybe that will be the biggest surprise of all. I think cause it is expected for Josh and Andi to be together, is it really a stretch for the producers to do a Des.2 season with the spoilers? I am just really leary. Something about this seems "too easy" and it is the main reason why I am not believing the spoilers yet. There has to be more than just the spoiler for me to believe that ANY of these guys could be the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 16, 2014 3:43 am

Beagle wrote:Looks pretty good there.  :yes: , don't think there is a foiler this season.
Well, after Des's season when so many felt so strongly about Brooks being F1 and he's perfect, they were made for each other, and so on and so on, I am a lot more hesitant this time to take for granted that a foiller can't happen again.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 16, 2014 3:51 am

Ash2214 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1h
Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.  -Jesus

Could be nothing, but I find it a bit interesting.
Maybe a reference to his brother? As with Des's season and so many comments that Brooks made on twitter as well as the songs he chose were attributed to him being F1 and we all know how that turned out. Maybe apprehension should be the name of the game this season? Time to see the season preview and sleuthing things out to be sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 16, 2014 4:04 am

julychild wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't really read Josh's tweet as a hint. Just a religious tweet which doesn't seem out of place on his timeline. But he wouldn't be the first F1 to share subtle hints. Some drop them left and right if you are observant enough to catch them.

Momma Murray could be referring to Aaron's gf if she knows it's leading to an engagement soon, which wouldn't surprise me in the least. Or it could be about Andi? Or it could be a total smokescreen, Andi didn't pick Josh, and she is just referring to some new pets they're getting? Who knows for sure but it's definitely something to keep an eye on.

I agree.I don't think it really is a "CLUE" about the outcome of the show.

I agree, just as I thought the blessed comment with Aaron's draft was about Aaron's draft.  It is really easy to interpret things many ways.  I have been watching Momma Murray's FB, but not as closely and haven't noticed anything that strange, except the engaged comment, which to me was more a comment about the end of filming, but again that is only my interpretation.

I really like what I have seen of the Murray's as a family and daughter Stephanie wants to be a PA, so she could end up at my university!  That being said I hope Andi doesn't pick him, at least right now, because I question her sincerity.  That might change as the season goes on.

I don't know anything about this season's casts, and their families, beyond what I have read on this site, but like you the person I have "doubts" about is Andi. I couldn't connect with her character last season, plus I've heard a number of girls from that season make some unappealing comments about her. Hopefully, she'll get a better (to me) edit, this time around.

Really? Please share! Who didn't like her?
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Fri May 16, 2014 9:24 am

I think there were basically three groups of girls that season.  First group was Nikki and Andi...they were BFFs.  Then there was Kelly, Shar, and kat.  Shar and Kat expressed some negative feelings toward Nikki ( they even said as much in their ITMS)  then there was team Clare, who was basically all the other girls..this group was the Chicago gals and most of the others from the west coast.   As the show progressed group one merged with group two because Kelly and Andi had the Atlanta connection.  This is where team Clare and team Nikki came from!   I really feel like Shar and Kat wouldn't of cared that much for Andi OR Nikki if it wasn't for dog lover Kelly.  That being said....I need to get a dam life!! giggling 

Oh yeah...of course momma Renee was neutral in all this! Of course this is all IMHO. But it sounds about right.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri May 16, 2014 9:27 am

Marybods wrote:I think there were basically three groups of girls that season.  First group was Nikki and Andi...they were BFFs.  Then there was Kelly, Shar, and kat.  Shar and Kat expressed some negative feelings toward Nikki ( they even said as much in their ITMS)  then there was team Clare, who was basically all the other girls..this group was the Chicago gals and most of the others from the west coast.   As the show progressed group one merged with group two because Kelly and Andi had the Atlanta connection.  This is where team Clare and team Nikki came from!   I really feel like Shar and Kat wouldn't of cared that much for Andi OR Nikki if it wasn't for dog lover Kelly.  That being said....I need to get a dam life!! giggling 

Oh yeah...of course momma Renee was neutral in all this!  Of course this is all IMHO.  But it sounds about right.

The only part of this I would question is about Nikki and Sharlene due to the fact that they recently hooked up for a brief visit in NYC at which time Sharlene tweeted that Nikki was her first friend in the house. Additionally, Nikki, Sharlene and JP spent time together ATFR.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Fri May 16, 2014 9:32 am

Well, hell...u blew my theory out of the water. I didn't know Shar said that Nikki was her first friend. That is surprising to me. I know that I remember Shar ( who is my all time favorite) saying that she thought Nikki was a negative person. It doesn't surprise me though that the three of them spent time together in NYC after the show.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 16, 2014 9:43 am

Its called editing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 16, 2014 9:57 am

Last season there were pretty much two group of girls.... the group of Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, Kelly, (Kat) and the rest...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 16, 2014 10:54 am

All I know is that Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, & Kelly were best buds and still seem to be. Not sure about Kat. It didn't seem to me that Clare had a lot of friends but was lumped in with the others because she didn't like Nikki.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:59 am

She did have friends in the house and still does and I doubt her camp or anyone close to her was RS source last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123