SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri May 16, 2014 11:27 am

albean99 wrote:All I know is that Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, & Kelly were best buds and still seem to be. Not sure about Kat. It didn't seem to me that Clare had a lot of friends but was lumped in with the others because she didn't like Nikki.

Editing. She had a lot of friends that she is still tight with.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 16, 2014 11:38 am

It didnt' seem to me either that she had a lot of friends. That is just an example how editing messes with your head! plotting

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 16, 2014 12:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It didnt' seem to me either that she had a lot of friends. That is just an example how editing messes with your head!  plotting

Yes, and as far as I'm concerned, Andi played a big part in how we perceived Clare through her PI's. That's the one thing that gives me pause about Andi as the Bachelorette -- not that she disliked Clare (I really couldn't care less), but willingly went along with TPTB well before the infamous FS fiasco. As someone who combed through the PI's last season looking for clues, I noted that the majority of disparaging remarks about Clare were made by Nikki and Andi, filmed with the Miami PI backgrounds (both the F6 and F4 PI's)...though they were being shown during episode 2/3 and onward.

IIRC, Andi alluded to wanting to leave in Vietnam because she had had so little time with Juan...and her connection was primarily physical. My conjecture is that TPTB starting talking to her about the next Bachelorette job and she became a willing participant in whatever TPTB wanted from her well before St. Lucia -- again, just my speculation. If I'm right, my hope is that Andi really wants to find love...or at least is open to the possibility versus taking this job to lead to a career in media.

That's my fear, but I am going into this season giving her the benefit of the doubt. My guess is we will see a lot of acting by Andi in order to carry the story. I can live with that as that is what makes this show work. However, my hope is that her feelings for whoever her F1 is will have enough basis to give it an honest shot in the real world.

Andi has the potential to be a good 'ette -- she is so animated. I'm just crossing my fingers that she actually is open to a real relationship.

Since this is the Josh thread, I'd be happy if it's him. I don't have a favorite yet as I need to see their personalities -- so frankly, I could be happy with any of the F4 right now.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Marybods wrote:Well, hell...u blew my theory out of the water.  I didn't know Shar said that Nikki was her first friend.  That is surprising to me.  I know that I remember Shar ( who is my all time favorite) saying that she thought Nikki was a negative person.  It doesn't surprise me though that the three of them spent time together in NYC after the show.

I think Nikki has moments of being negative about herself.  That was something some girls got used to and others didn't.

She was incredibly uncomfortable having to dance and didn't hide it well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri May 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It didnt' seem to me either that she had a lot of friends. That is just an example how editing messes with your head!  plotting

Yes, and as far as I'm concerned, Andi played a big part in how we perceived Clare through her PI's. That's the one thing that gives me pause about Andi as the Bachelorette -- not that she disliked Clare (I really couldn't care less), but willingly went along with TPTB well before the infamous FS fiasco. As someone who combed through the PI's last season looking for clues, I noted that the majority of disparaging remarks about Clare were made by Nikki and Andi, filmed with the Miami PI backgrounds (both the F6 and F4 PI's)...though they were being shown during episode 2/3 and onward.

IIRC, Andi alluded to wanting to leave in Vietnam because she had had so little time with Juan...and her connection was primarily physical. My conjecture is that TPTB starting talking to her about the next Bachelorette job and she became a willing participant in whatever TPTB wanted from her well before St. Lucia -- again, just my speculation. If I'm right, my hope is that Andi really wants to find love...or at least is open to the possibility versus taking this job to lead to a career in media.

That's my fear, but I am going into this season giving her the benefit of the doubt. My guess is we will see a lot of acting by Andi in order to carry the story. I can live with that as that is what makes this show work. However, my hope is that her feelings for whoever her F1 is will have enough basis to give it an honest shot in the real world.

Andi has the potential to be a good 'ette -- she is so animated. I'm just crossing my fingers that she actually is open to a real relationship.

Since this is the Josh thread, I'd be happy if it's him. I don't have a favorite yet as I need to see their personalities -- so frankly, I could be happy with any of the F4 right now.

Andi stated in those interviews that were posted yesterday that the law profession is where she wants to be. Andi doesn't seem to posess Ali F. post Bachelorette desires in the media field.

I don't have a preseason favorite either but I'm hoping for a story that mirrors either JP and Ashley or Sean and Catherine. Electric chemistry that can't be matched elsewhere or what SeanCat displayed on our tv screens.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Editing or not, we saw Clare being extremely rude to Nikki, and Andi's a good friend of Nikki's. Of course she's going to say something in her PI's. I would too. I know TPTB are big & bad however if Clare or anyone else gives them the video they're going to use it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 16, 2014 1:07 pm

^^I agree, Clare was no angel...enough said on that.

My point was the timing of the PI's. They mostly were filmed late in the season when TPTB apparently decided how they were going to edit Clare's character. If Andi had been making those disparaging remarks in earlier PI's, I wonder why TPTB didn't use those instead? It's neither here nor there now, but it's given me reason to believe Andi will do whatever TPTB want/need from her...and perhaps, I'm wrong. It's just the impression I was left with.

(Just to be clear, Andi did say remarks about Clare earlier, but the majority of her remarks came during filming in Miami. It was late in the game when TPTB wanted/needed some footage to move their storyline.)

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Beagle wrote:Looks pretty good there.  :yes: , don't think there is a foiler this season.
Well, after Des's season when so many felt so strongly about Brooks being F1 and he's perfect, they were made for each other, and so on and so on, I am a lot more hesitant this time to take for granted that a foiller can't happen again.

Auntie, I believe the spoiler, not because of the Josh is perfect on paper theory, but because in my personal opinion I feel there was something going on with Josh and Andi before the show started filming. That's my gut feeling, plus the previews so far making Josh practically non-existant. To me, Marcus seems to be the perfect package, Nick seems to be the perfect package, Chris according from someone who knows him is a good guy too and comes from a great family. In my eyes, so far, theres is nothing lacking in any of the F4, probably many of the guys in the show had everything that it takes, but I really don't know any of them. We will see how it all plays out when the show starts.

BTW, I wasn't as involved in Des season because I wasn't into Brooks, but I was pleasantly surprised when Chris ended up as F1. Im rooting for the underdog, but ultimately is Andies choice, it just would turn me off if that choice was made even before the show started filming.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri May 16, 2014 2:16 pm

^^Beagle can I just say great minds think alike. True Dat to everything you said, except I by F4 in Des season, I was rooting for Chris ready for the heartbreak.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 16, 2014 2:21 pm

SafronSahara wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Andi stated in those interviews that were posted yesterday that the law profession is where she wants to be. Andi doesn't seem to posess Ali F. post Bachelorette desires in the media field.

I don't have a preseason favorite either but I'm hoping for a story that mirrors either JP and Ashley or Sean and Catherine. Electric chemistry that can't be matched elsewhere or what SeanCat displayed on our tv screens.

Regarding the bolded...she can hardly admit at this stage that she wants to get out of law and into the media since it would cast doubt on her intentions..."Is she there for the right reasons" shtick and cast doubt on whatever "love story" the edit will produce. Ali was the same way during her season...Remember how much she loved her job at Facebook?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 pm

^ The only thing with the theory though, is that if Andi and Josh met before the show and were already into each other, then not only would Andi need to be an excellent actor, but Josh too. I would assume that the guys already feel a bunch of jealousy considering they're competing for one woman, but if Josh was already kind of dating her or at least seeing her before the show then his jealousy would be doubled.

I would imagine watching someone you like dating other guys would be tough, but watching a girl you've met previously and have had something with pre-show, well that would be really difficult to hide.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 16, 2014 2:28 pm

^^ I agree... I already mentioned that IMO, it will be super easy to tell whether there is something to that rumor... Not just on jealousy front but whether there still that "awkwardness" that always comes along with a new relationship.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123