SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 am

Well Marcus did crop out Brian and Nick from one of his IG photos laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:10 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Brian Interview posted on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Coach_Osborne

http://www.abc27.com/video?clipId=10325086

Thx for the link. So he was friends with all of the f4 except Marcus. Chris is his pick for f1. And he, Josh and Nick were roommates often during their travels. Wonder if he will do a conference call?

I wonder what he saw between Andi and Chris, or was he given answers to certain potential questions before hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Thx for the link. So he was friends with all of the f4 except Marcus. Chris is his pick for f1. And he, Josh and Nick were roommates often during their travels. Wonder if he will do a conference call?

I wonder what he saw between Andi and Chris, or was he given answers to certain potential questions before hand.

For me the most interesting question was would he be the bachelor- which he said he would consider if offered.... the usual noncommittal answer. But they made him blush so easily. That sort of awkward, but really cute guy is sincere- and tptb would have a field day with him- he would have cooking dates for sure, and girls would be making him blush, which appears to be pretty easy.

That being said, I'm not sure he really believes Chris is the best for Andi or whether he was coached to divert. I think it's pretty clear that we haven't seen much of the real Chris- not yet anyway. It the next two episodes will be interesting in that regard.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:

I thought what he said is that he didn't know Marcus quite as well but they were all great guys. I'll have to listen again....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

I thought what he said is that he didn't know Marcus quite as well but they were all great guys. I'll have to listen again....

He didn't say they were not friends so much as that he really didn't know him well no idea 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 pm

http://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/the_bachelorettes_brian_osborn.html#incart_m-rpt-1
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:25 pm

reversepsychology wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Looks like Brian will be doing some local press tomorrow after some "media training" today according to his twitter feed. I am local to his area so I will pass along any tidbits of interest if I hear/see them.

yes Me too!

Does anyone know if everyone gets media training before doing interviews, or if that is a clue he's in the running as Bachelor?  :hidingchair  I like Brian a lot, but he's well behind several other guys for me as Bachelor. I'm kind of neutral on him as a romantic lead, as nice as he seems.

Paging Chloep - Any hints on the next Bachelor talks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Media training.  rotfl 
How sophisticated TPTB have gotten.
It used to be a handler was with cast before, during and after cast interviews and babysat, stopped them from answering certain questions etc.
Maybe they coined this term and "training" after JPG's rogue remarks last season.

Maybe next season they will have social media training.  😆

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Did Brian do a conference call today?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:48 pm

relaxing wrote:
reversepsychology wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Looks like Brian will be doing some local press tomorrow after some "media training" today according to his twitter feed. I am local to his area so I will pass along any tidbits of interest if I hear/see them.

yes Me too!

Does anyone know if everyone gets media training before doing interviews, or if that is a clue he's in the running as Bachelor?   :hidingchair  I like Brian a lot, but he's well behind several other guys for me as Bachelor.  I'm kind of neutral on him as a romantic lead, as nice as he seems.

Paging Chloep - Any hints on the next Bachelor talks?

He has definitely been in the running(officially at least). I believe it will come down to Chris vs Marquel though... (I definitely don't think they expected Marquel to be such a huge fan favorite..) I would still say that the execs at Warner Bro's favor Chris. Expecting his popularity to sky rocket in the next 2 weeks...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:10 pm

think its hilarious he's afraid of pickles.. i loveeee them. we can't be friends.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Media training.  rotfl 
How sophisticated TPTB have gotten.
It used to be a handler was with cast before, during and after cast interviews and babysat, stopped them from answering certain questions etc.
Maybe they coined this term and "training" after JPG's rogue remarks last season.

Maybe next season they will have social media training.  😆

That's called a social media ban.  Hugesmile (At least the only effective one...)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater