SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by remockered Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 am

Early on, Nick had the hashtag teamchris on his twitter. Interesting that Kat Hurd has just said Chris and Brian, both who talk to Nick. I would be angry if they hid a love story in order to foil RS.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:55 am

remockered wrote:Early on, Nick had the hashtag teamchris on his twitter.  Interesting that Kat Hurd has just said Chris and Brian, both who talk to Nick.  I would be angry if they hid a love story in order to foil RS.

Can you explain ? What did Kat say about Chris ?

I would be angry also. But MF has to do what he has to do and despite being angry - I will be celebrating. A Lot.

Then I will go back and try and find  :detective bits and pieces of Andi and Chris' interactions from episode 1 to review. Then I will still be angry since there is so freaking little.  Upset 
I will also wonder why Andi kissed Chris (pre-RC) and jumped away from him pretty darn quick and count this season as an epic fail in the romance and connection department. Cameras panning to Chris' face while either CH or Andi are talking or with VOs does not romance make  cantstopl 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 am

nd4reality wrote:
remockered wrote:Early on, Nick had the hashtag teamchris on his twitter.  Interesting that Kat Hurd has just said Chris and Brian, both who talk to Nick.  I would be angry if they hid a love story in order to foil RS.

Can you explain ? What did Kat say about Chris ?

I would be angry also. But MF has to do what he has to do and despite being angry - I will be celebrating. A Lot.

Then I will go back and try and find  :detective bits and pieces of Andi and Chris' interactions from episode 1 to review. Then I will still be angry since there is so freaking little.  Upset 
I will also wonder why Andi kissed Chris (pre-RC) and jumped away from him pretty darn quick and count this season as an epic fail in the romance and connection department. Cameras panning to Chris' face while either CH or Andi are talking or with VOs does not romance make  cantstopl 

I have said it again and again, I think something strange is going on this season and at this point, it would not surprise me if Chris is F1. The next few episodes should be telling. To be honest, while Chris seems like a nice guy, he's not my cup of tea and I really can't see Andi with him either but who knows? Maybe there is more than they are showing...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 am

Kat, Christy Hanson, and Nick Sutter were twittering. Kat twittered "Chris for F1"; now Brian has said this, in addition to Nick being teamchris. It could also be that they want him to get the bachelor gig.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 am

remockered wrote:Kat, Christy Hanson, and Nick Sutter were twittering.  Kat twittered "Chris for F1"; now Brian has said this, in addition to Nick being teamchris.  It could also be that they want him to get the bachelor gig.

Yes that could be true too. But why tweet Chris for F1 as opposed to just Team Chris.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 am

Is Kat part of this board and knows our terminology ? laugh out loud

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 pm

ohh hey briaaan.  :cutiepie 

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 39 The-bachelorettes-brian-osborne-life-after-andi-e54136699ad9923a

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm

california90 wrote:ohh hey briaaan.  :cutiepie 

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 39 The-bachelorettes-brian-osborne-life-after-andi-e54136699ad9923a

thanks california!.. i miss my TV boyfriend!  hissyfit . so glad that his time on the show was so memorable .beatingheart

too bad that you cant befriended with him, since he has a pickle phobia. The weirdest thing ever  lolpanda . I hope San eeess okay with that quirk giggling  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 pm

here is the rest of the pics + interview. http://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/the_bachelorettes_brian_osborn.html

he's all around great IMO Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 am

Hiya Single Ladies !....get ready!... :cutesmile!: 

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 39 BvpH0jKIcAE5ohA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 am

He is just too darn cute, an all around nice guy. Thanks mura!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 39 Boys_p11
Brian Osborne‏@Coach_Osborne  
Hanging with two of my favorites. @C_Soules @cody_sattler representing @RocksBoysBball in Arlington, Iowa!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater