SELECT CONTENT

Changes - Updates to our Forum

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Love_Me has not signed on since August. :(
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words, especially to the mods, San and Love_Me. As you all know, it takes a lot of time out of everyone's daily life, to ensure a forum runs smoothly and we appreciate your support.

Unfortunately no one knows why Love_Me hasn't returned. I know I can speak for everyone, we hope and pray that she is doing well.

The good news is we are all here to carry on what San and Love_Me worked so hard for everyone to enjoy!  :Smiley: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks everyone for the kind words, especially to the mods, San and Love_Me. As you all know, it takes a lot of time out of everyone's daily life, to ensure a forum runs smoothly and we appreciate your support.

Unfortunately no one knows why Love_Me hasn't returned. I know I can speak for everyone, we hope and pray that she is doing well.

The good news is we are all here to carry on what San and Love_Me worked so hard for everyone to enjoy!  :Smiley: 

All along I thought you guys were in touch with LM and she was simply on a much needed break. I had fun exchanging PM's with her on Sean's season, sharing all my crazy conspiracy theories. Fun times! I join everyone in hoping and praying that we will hear from her soon.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Congrats GA and did I see Mr. Write is a mod?! Mega awesome!  High clap 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:20 am

Many thanks to Sanlee and Love_Me for all the work they did in setting up this site three years ago and keeping it running.

Best wishes to the new admin and mods. You have taken on a big responsibility but I'm sure you'll do a super job!!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Hi everyone!

It's so nice to see familiar faces that I've "known" for a long time, and others who I don't know but look forward to interacting with and getting to know better.

San and Love_Me worked very hard putting this forum together at a time when there was no where else to go. We should always remember that and I'm sure everyone is grateful for that.

I stepped back after that fiasco, for a couple of seasons. As you know sometimes there comes a time when you realize you can't let a silly reality show interfere with real life. I commend everyone here for their continued dedication, and keeping the sleuthing skills alive. It's becoming increasingly difficult with all the media sources now, however there is always something to sleuth if we look for it. There were some season's where sleuthers didn't believe the spoilers, and were successful in proving them wrong. That is part of the skill that we all enjoy and congratulate eachother for a job well done.

San assigned new moderators that have graciously offered to help, to keep the board running smoothly. Congratulations to Kashathediva, Bet2win, Mr Write, Albean99, noobsleuth, and Jlccaz. These peeps have a ton of forum experience and I'm sure they can help you with anything you might need.

Thank you San, I can assure you the mods and I will make sure this forum continues to run as you and Love_Me had intended to. That is, respect for other posters, never afraid to post opinions, respect for mods and most importantly, have fun!

I'm looking forward to a new season of the Bachelorette, as well as participating in the other threads.  
GA  :Smiley: 

Congratulations, GuardianAngel! Thank you for saying yes in helping out Sanlee! I'm praying Love_Me is okay!  I hope anyone who knows her contact number/address would be able to check her out!

And the new Moderators, I'm telling y'all in advance to bear with me/us as we can go crazy fanatic at times!  Hugesmile haha

#BestForumEVER

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Congrats you guys! GA, Mr. Write, Albean, Kasha, Bet, Noob, JLC!  :Clap: 

Thank you, San, for recruiting such a great group to help you. I sincerely hope that everything is ok with Love_Me.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Congrats everyone.. GA.. SO SO happy to see you.. I am sure I will be posting more in the future.  :Clap: 

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:50 pm

niki!!!! How the heck are you?? So nice to see you! I hope you are doing well! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:26 am

Jeez..I must have been sleeping under a chair somewhere. Congrats to the new mods and GA! The best possible choices. And a million thanks to San and Love_me for creating our little universe.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:29 am

sweet kiss 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Please read the post by umngirl which was posted in the Sean/Cat Fan Thread.

This is a very important reminder, that we all need to be mindful of privacy and how far we can push the envelope. There is a lot of information out there online, or just about anywhere that anyone can access. However I would NOT want certain private information coming from this board or anyone from this board being an accessory to obtaining private information. We need to have the common sense on what is ok and what is NOT ok to share, even though it may be accessible online.

We always say, these contestants put themselves out there and are subject to all media scrutiny. That maybe so, however I do not want us to be part of such activity just as I'm sure everyone would like to protect their fan favourites.

Passwords to emails, forums, IG Twitter, etc should be changed every 30 days at the minimum. Passwords should consist of captial letters, small letters, mixed in with numbers. Twitter accounts should be checked daily. Notifications will tell you any new people who are following you. If you find any who are new accounts with no followers and no posts, those are the accounts that are the most dangerous for spamming and compromising your account.

If in doubt, PM myself, or the mods for any assistance. You can also ask questions, in the About This Site - Technical Question thread which might help others who are having the same problem.

Thanks for your co-operation.

by umngirl Today at 6:55 pm

Unfortunately the need has arisen to post this warning again. Recently, lipsis and I have both been contacted with private information on the Lowe's. Information that was most likely obtained by sleuthing posts on this board. In addition, both of our twitter and IG accounts have been compromised. As a note: If someone else asks you about another member's info (twitter handle, IG handle, Facbeook name) , do not share it unless you have permission.

We need to all be very diligent about what we post here as the Lowe's are private citizens now, for the most part. It is totally appropriate to post information shared by them or information regarding public appearances/jobs (ie: the C. Lowe venture) or fan encounters in a public place. However information about their home, their private business dealings and even their unshared location should be kept off this public board. It is understandable that we all get excited to share what we find but we need to evaluate what we post before we hit that send button. I know Lipsis and I have both been guilty of sharing some things that maybe we shouldn't in the past. We can all do better. If you are ever unsure if something should be posted, it probably shouldn't or you can always ask.

I think we all have Sean and Catherine's best interest at heart...always. Let's all work together to help them have a happy marriage with as much privacy as
possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Changes - Updates to our Forum

+43
SunnyRachel
SueSt
rhondam
AllAboutLove
Seabear